No news is good news!

Author Topic: Help!!  (Read 1448 times)

Love_Sponge

• Senior User
  • Rasta Love
Help!!
« on: April 14, 2008, 10:21:57 PM »

Blessings all

I was wondering if there was any advise I could get from fellow bredren and sistren here,it is about I dreadlocks...I have had them for almost 2 yrs now and they are growing strong but i noticed in a few of them at the ends some fluff which i thought may have just got caught up in I hair from wearing jumpers and rolling around with I siblings but then I looked at a few of them and near the middle of I locks it looks like fluff but i fear it may be mould??? I wash I hair with herbal shampoo and them i used oliveoil,tea-tree,lavendar and rosemary in a mix for I scalp and just to twist i locks with. Is there anything i could use to get rid of the mould besides cutting them off???
we are ONE so why are we so divided??

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
Re: Help!!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 02:00:03 AM »

hmm sistah, never heard of anything like that, its been 2 years dam  :o.
try Washing your locks in a bucket of water with loads of salt, should kill nits to,
i remmemberd trying to replicate a mini dead sea  ;D.
try geting a neem oil, i think tea tree should kill bacteria tho, i know Honey is an anti bacterial but thats gona get sticky.
i once had a white like fluf but i dont think its mould sis,
Ash-T
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

Love_Sponge

• Senior User
  • Rasta Love
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 12:54:15 PM »

Blessings Ash-tree

For the response,ive had a look at them and had a few other friends check them out and it is just fluff phew!!I guess i began to panic abit when someone once told me he had locks but when he decided to cut them off he opened them up and found all gooey gunk and mould in them,pretty nasty,so now i have a fluff infestation haha haha,the only thing is before all of this i keep having this feeling to undo them and either start over or just leave I hair curly as it was before naturally???? I came across this site and wondered if anyone else has been to it,as it has something that can undo locks as well as lock making kits??This is the site

http://www.dreadheadhq.com

any insight would be truly appreciated

One Love Jah Bless

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 04:12:37 PM »

Just do what your heart feels Rachael, if you wana undo em just do it, maby the time is not now, i have still not decided to grow my locks back yet, im working with some serius energies and dont feel its a good move to have locks right now.
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

Love_Sponge

• Senior User
  • Rasta Love
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2008, 11:52:18 AM »

Much Love Bredren Ash-Tree:D

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries.