Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Well.....  (Read 2665 times)

Nicro

• Realign your circutry to revolt against the confines of society
  • Senior User
  • And for this their belief God will Reward them
Well.....
« on: December 14, 2008, 12:35:53 AM »

Hey everyone,

Maybe some of you who have been on here for awhile remeber me and to newer members hello.
But why I am here: As some of you know I fell into Islam and left Rastafari but now I am starting to regret this. I miss Emmanuel, Selassie and how I use to feel. I didn't manage to keep faith in Islam as I just didn't feel the same level of connection to it. With Rastafari I was far more spiritual and happy in it. Now I have become a person who seems to only deal with the material world. I am now looking back on why I left Rastafari and am realizing that I didn't think it through enough and jumped the gun. I use to be constantly gaining spiritual knowledge but now I only have what I had before and have gained no more knowledge. I miss my cross, I miss Emmanuel, I miss my locks, I miss Selassie and how they all made me feel. I feel stuck in a material world I used to despise and want to leave it. I just don't want to go back to Rastafari and feel like I made a mistake as I did with Islam. I also don't want to feel like I'm flip flopping about and have everyone else think the same. Any one have any words to put forth?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 12:37:25 AM by Nicro »

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
Re: Well.....
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 07:41:37 AM »

Bredren, all the answers lie within
don't ask outside yourself, ask within yourself
no one has the right to question anyone else but their own faith
but don't be too hard on yourself
the thing is, you are a guenuine seeker and want the truth
raspect yourself for that
many fall into materialism, His Majesty tells us the balance of spiritual and material is where its at
I would say, just follow your heart and question everything
listen to your own thoughts
and ask for truth and you will receive truth
thats I two cents worth
don't just take I word, truly feel how it feels and if it feels right, feels balance, feels light, feels freedom and upliftment, go there...if not discard it, empty out and search for something that fits
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

moses

• Senior User
  • Blessed The Most I, Forever Loving Jah RastafarI
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 08:33:02 AM »

Hail up bedrin!

Welcome back and let InI trod on like it was in old times...

Islam is a very impressive religion; mostly if one gets into the matter of its central theme: Surrendering to the Most One, the Truth above all, Allah. Islam is idealisation of Oneness and goodwill. Christianity is more in love, then peace and goodwill. It is more of the feminine in nature. To Iman, Islam is complementary to Christianity for it represent a masculine essence, acting and living in moral standards that r meant to reflect and qualifying the benediction and favor of the One, Allah. That makes Islam to start with an Idealised maxim, La illaha il' llah. This ideal has to crystallize in a believer so that one day he/she can become instrumental for being a willingly servant to the highest good of all merciful and compassionate, Allah. Becoming, Abdu'llah, a servant of his will; just like it was in the last wish of Antonio Benderas as he was about to embark his return home in the movie 'The 13th Warrior'.

The message of angels was that the birth of Jesus, Immanueli, was the advent of Peace and goodwill to all mankind. But that peace is not evident with rising of early christian erra nor with Islam itself which was declared to be the religion of peace. That non peace is an indication of friction and heat, the war of old values versus new pattern of believing and creating a new foundation for new ways and values as indicated and taught by their key proponents. And this has brought a mutual reactive setback of rigid social code of conducts that somehow has deterred the real possibility of that peace which was to ensure in the life and welfare of believers. Islam for centruries now is more of a secular religion and a social phenomenon rather that being a path to actual liberation from material world. This is the case with christianity as well. But give thanks, the real light of Islam can still be found in the tradition of the Sufis. And this is the essence of it. It is never too late to explore the sufi world... It is eternal romance between the aspirant and the beloved, the eternal essence life, Allah.

To Iman, Rasta culture is the amalgamation of both Christian and Islamic precepts. But Rastafari moves, and has a potential to move beyond both of these. For Rasta is a conscious path, u live for one perfect love, for as much u can hold on to it. And with this love, u look forward to serve all, just like the eternal service of the Supreme One, with immeasurable  bountyfullness to all life. Not only to know such love and benediction; but also with faculty of mind, to be willing to move into knowledge hence choose our identities and our relationship with the rest of Creation. Yet, this too will pass, when we cross the rivers of babylon. Selassie I too contrasted about love and mind. Speaking of the destiny of the nations, he says: be aware of ur thoughts, for they can lead to ur words, ur words can lead to ur actions, ur actions into habits, ur habits into ur character... And ur character influence the destiny of the nation, amazing reasoning!

The work, art and music of Rastaman has essence of both love and will. Will to choices and to be. Songs like Bob Marley's 'I know a place' and Zimbambwe has a message of Love and goodwill to all mankind as well a power of choice to create a destiny. Everyman gotta right to decide on destiny... But this is speaking of conscious choices that me and u can hold on unto with no partiality. For therein lies InI honor in character and in the path of will. In as much as one have a crystallisation of goodwill, s/he will never demand outer respect from others like mandatory. Nor does s/he need to disrespect others just to elevate his ego status. Rasta has tenets for self respect whose roots are engraved deep in the soil of JAH faith. And JAH faith is collective goodwill that can only be realised from the within. The deeply one is nourished in JAH JAH love, the more ones have strength to stand firm. Third World have a song: 'Try JAH love'... It is the healing of the nations... The messages of bedrin Peter Tosh has a lot of sharp taste of distinction, yet they all stand in the foundation of love, and they do bring the majesty of a saying: 'When di roots r strong, di fruits r sweet'. And bedrin Tosh have many really really sweet reggae joints, and I man love and hold maximum raspect for him, he had a warrior's mind and yet with a gentle heart, a rare kind of balanced calibre of both. And Tosh talks alot about self honor and conduct thru his reggae music; marking his place as one of reggae legends.

Therefore Rasta is a culture and a conscious livication. I and I spread love and message to all the brothers and sisters, touching lives and being part of movement that will chant down babylon until all life come to know the truth and the majestic one, JAH. And I and I are Lions and Lioness'... Having pride of who we choose to Be, and we are what we are: holding high the flag of the conquering Tribe... One Human Tribe. And IanI blaze the flame :D

JAH Love

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love + If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love = I am nothing. 1 Corinth 13

surfmon_I

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 03:15:05 PM »

Greetings of Love Idren,
  Life is a solitary experience we each must come to be aware of.  Collectively, we are surrounded by others but find very few to relate to from behind the eyes we "see" with.  It points to the willingness of a person to look within themselves and come to see that others are not so different after all.
  The message of most faiths seems to show us that we are to cultivate the relationship with the Most I, and therefore come to know that part of JAH that is our driver and so, come to see the true nature of what we are here to do.  I have been watching and observing for many years and still have to come to terms with the difficulties of time.
  In many ways we are trapped by time.  If we are only able to break the bond of our attachment to what we want, we would see that we are exactly where we are supposed to be.  It is this connectedness we seek, it is the answer to the question.  The only problem with this is that we are imprinted at birth with our immediate families, and develop into the people we are through confrontation and competition.  It is only after we live a little while we begin to see that there are none but ourselves that can free our minds and the TRUE work begins.  We take what we were and aply it to our new direction and then forward.
  Forgiveness is a big one to absorb into a life.  It means that we are to be able to see beyond this human condition to see ourselves within the others.  We must also be able to forgive ourselves; for without failing we would never be able to see the value of the work and growth it takes to reach new Ites.  We each must come to see that we are dynamic organisims driven by a Iritual engine.  This intangible and illusive dimension is the playground our souls mingle in while we sleep.  In dreams we are floating in a realm of subtleties, but surrounded in meaning just the same.
  The only other thing I can sight is the need for balance.  We seek to reconsile what we seek with what we find.  If JAH LOVE surround us ALL, it is like the water;  We all get wet.  there are many different forms but whatever we are given, it is really the same thing in a different way.
  InI Give Thanks for the wisdom of the words of Sistren Nyah and Bredren Moses and am Greatful to be a part of this love that we share.  It is a Love for Humanity, and Raspect for all other Bredren and Sistren.
  RasNicro, have patience and be true unto thy self, for one thing is sure, JAH LOVE is what InI people strive to light up the world with.  It is nice to see the I back.
  OneHeart.  OneLove.
       JAHLove.

Nicro

• Realign your circutry to revolt against the confines of society
  • Senior User
  • And for this their belief God will Reward them
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2008, 06:25:07 PM »

Thanks everyone

After being in Mosques and experiencing Islam it is quite a thing. Muslims are some of the best people I've met so kind and trying to help as much as they can. But I just did not feel the same connection to God in my prayers and life as I did with Rastafari which basically served as a clue that maybe I was doing the wrong thing. And as I lost all faith with Islam as I felt nothing from it, I started to do things which just aren't good in any way. I have done drugs and getting drunk which is basically just destroying myself. But recently I have been remembering how i used to be and how happy I was within instead of tying to get something outside of myself to become happy. There are also a couple things within Islam that I just cant agree with and didn't from the start. But I have decided to think for awhile and make a truly thoughtful decision about what to do, and would like to continue discussing this with everyone on here.
Thank you
Nick

moses

• Senior User
  • Blessed The Most I, Forever Loving Jah RastafarI
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2008, 06:31:29 PM »

Try JAH Love...

Hahaha, aint it easy to see?

Third World sang:

A lonely soul was I without direction
I didn't know which way that I had to go
I sought the clues to life's unanswered
questions
My mind's heart had to know

I heard you call while wandering through
the darkness
I'd walk a million miles to find that endless
voice
That speaks to me when I am in temptation
Echoing my choice

Then you said, "Seek ye shall find
I've been with you through all time"

(Chorus "A")
"And if you're thirsty I will quench you
With my love
And if you're hungry I will feed you
With my word
And all I ask of you is that you love as I do'

(Chorus "B")
"And if you lose your way I'll lead you
To my love
From a sinful life I'll cleanse you
In my love
For creation bears a witness of my love"
(Repeat once)

I know that
(Chorus "C")
You should know it's time for the world to
(Try Jah Love)

The only love that can bring peace is
(Jah, Jah Love)
So won't you try, try, try, try, try, try, try
Jah Love
Love,Love,Love,Love

I know that
Without it there'd be no tomorrow (Try Jah Love)
Who lifts broken hearts up from sorrow
(Try Jah Love)

So won't you try, try, try, try, try, try Jah Love
Love,Love,Love,Love

I know that
(Chorus "C" -repeat once)

You know that
(Chorus "C" -repeat once)
(Guitar Solo)

A timeless thought a touch of close encounter
Your love embraced me and took over my life
And now I'm new your strength has made me
Change my ways from wrong to right

Please Father please this world we live
has faltered
Deliver us from all this evil and pain
God Bless the heart that loves unto his brother
Praising out your Name

Then he said, "Be not Afraid
Those who believe I will save"

(Chorus "A" -repeat)

I wonder
When will the world wake up and start to
(Try Jah Love)
People have to make up their mind to
(Jah, Jah Love)
Love,Love,Love,Love

I know that
Once you begin you won't regret you
(Try Jah Love)
The ultimate life satisfaction (Jah, Jah Love)
Love,Love,Love,Love

You know that
There's no excuse for no one not to
(Try Jah Love)
You'll be grateful you let inside you
(Jah, Jah Love)
Love,Love,Love,Love

I know that
But Right is the only reason to (Try Jah Love)
The key to inner satisfaction (Jah, Jah Love)
Love,Love,Love,Love

Try Jah Love
Jah,Jah Love

Try, try, try, try, try, try Jah Love
Love,Love,Love,Love

Bless Up  ;D
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love + If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love = I am nothing. 1 Corinth 13

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 01:00:09 PM »

Well Mi Bredren....
Yah Know I and I always gonna love yah no matter what
All I n i want fe do is forward LOVE and peaceful vibes
feed the hungry, shelter the homeless, care for the elders, the yute, the Mudda and Faddas
Our Iloved Planet and all His&Her creatures
I multicoloured family
unconditional love is a reality
Ivotion to the Most (h) I isa lifestyle
commitment the only way to progress
Ivertyting is there...given, just ask, Iditate
the answers and signs will reveal
Jah lives In yah heart and knows us all betta than we know ourselves
so all Iyah can do is Trust and Praise the Almighty
and give love whereava I am able
Blessed be
Love
Jah RastafarI Qidamawi Haile Sellaise and Empress Menin =Shiva Shakti =Alpha&Omega for Iva rule
Jah Bless and Love The children of the Most I
I fly Yogic -I
Whole-I Spirit
Sing Praises, Praises
Roots and Culture
deeper
truth
reality
you and Me
Ivine
Blessed Be
More Lightful reality
Mystic Arrise
heartbeat of Creation
HIM
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 22 queries.