Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: shrooms?  (Read 7141 times)

ke

• Veteran User
shrooms?
« on: April 21, 2008, 08:58:21 PM »

does any one know anything bout shrooms? what do they do? and does any one recommend them?
bless
ke
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

Brudda B

• Normal User
Re: shrooms?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 10:52:27 AM »

Irie brudda Ke,

I presume it's magic mushrooms you're talkin' about? These little mind blowers grow naturally and in different shapes,sizes and strengths all around the globe...How can one recommend these hallucinogens to another when one does not know anothers state of mind? Do you get where I'm coming from? Mushrooms can be a very powerful experience for the user,euphoric rushes,hallucinations and vivid colours can be pleasant for a certain person but to someone else it could be chaos they'd rather forget...Personally I've never had a bad experience while par-taking in mushrooms,i've always enjoyed myself and  and felt in control. I only know of one friend who had an unpleasant experience. If you're going to take them regardless start off with a low dose and see how it feels.
BTW you're mind is gonna feel abit fried for a day or two after,dont worry thats normal if unpleasant.

Hope I could help and haven't put you off...
bless
B

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 11:53:59 AM »

Load up on B vitamins ahead of time and somewhat after. That will help with the scrubbed brain feeling.
I think it's that the neurons firing so rapidly and often wear down the myelin sheath on the nerve/brain cells a lot faster than normal.

Bless up!

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 07:21:45 PM »

well when I smoke herb I feel pretty tired the next day.. is that what you mean by my mind will feel a bit fried?

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 10:45:50 PM »

No.

It will feel scrubbed kind of like you haven't slept for a week.

Bless up.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 02:09:20 AM »

I have heard that hallucinogens are mainly in the domain of the Luciferian energy
so extreme caution is recommended
Not that we shouldn't try wrestle the power and knowledge away from ones who will use that knowledge
for Lucifers end
but recent studies show that brains don't finish developing until the age of thirty
in which case Ke, the I has a long way to go, I'm not sure its recommendable to mess with brain development
personally I have a lot of experience with shrooms
and this is what I recommend
make sure they are dried if you are going to try them, as the toxic properties dissipate when dried
mycylin and cylocybin sorry for spelling, are not toxic and they are the active constituants
as previously suggested try a small dose
and really, only for medical conditions would I recommend, like depression, as cylophybin is anti-deppressant, or for other mental illness
interestingly hallucinogens can help cure mental illness, in much the same way as homepathics work
due to the fact that hullucinagens are like a dose of voluntary madness, if you are already mad they can work to bring you to sanity by helping you confront your madness
other than that, I don't really see the benefit of taking them
same with herb, use for specific medical purposes and you can't go wrong
use for "recreational" purposes and you are just silly, endangering yourself with the "law" just for kicks?
plenty of meditation practices will get you "there" much more effectively and with stability and consistency, sport, art, music, relationships too
sure if you are soo stressed and depressed, a shake up of sort could wake you up out of it
but be very clear before you take these things for best effects
ask your guidance and listen for a real, definite "go ahead" from On High
and then I'm sure it will be positive, other than that, it could scatter you out and take you somewhere you don't really wanna go
Blessings and Guidance
Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 08:52:21 PM »

yes I will ask for guidance from the most high and then I will try them.
thanks
bless up
ke

RubADubDub

• Standard User
  • hmmmm
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2008, 05:30:46 AM »

Read a book by Terence McKenna "Food of the Gods: The Search for the Original Tree of Knowledge" Anthropologist who theorizes evolution pushed into overdrive by the consumption of cubensise found on Zebu dung in Africa... great read, also talks about South American shamans who use the shroom for curing (they consume rather than the patient, and heal from the a spiritual level)... and of course as the title suggests, theorizes mushrooms being the forbidden fruit anyways getting off topic

Mushrooms are IMO the most fascinating of any living thing on Earth besides us humans (we are crazy ones ya know). The varities found near the equator in South America are so diverse that one can rely on mushroom consumption alone for nutrition.

Magic mushrooms will melt vanity and materialism. It is some of the closest I have been to the Creator... like I said closest "I" have been. Everthing different to everbody. I have also been, in one instance, deep into the dark side of the Creator (Creator to me is all, make the good, make the bad, both for equal important purposes) cuz I needed to be taken there... was not treating my woman with the love she deserved (it also took her to the dark, and I know now she was not lovin me with all... and we got through the dark together). Don't take mushrooms at a party, don't take mushrooms in the city, don't take mushrooms with fools... take mushrooms at top of a valley, or deep in the forest, or next to almighty ocean, with a friend who you love and trust... and you will feel the earth (the Creator) breath in you and with you

in my opinion  ;D ;D

NiyaInI: what do you mean by Luciferian? just curious...

And also ke, tho science explain somethings (to some people)... science and man cannot explain the power of what they call psylocybin... you can't study spirituality with no machine

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2008, 01:27:09 PM »

Rubadubdub- great advice-

Also remember the four rules-

Fire burns.
Cars are real.
Police are the enemy.
You cannot fly.

Luciferian energy-

There's a Dead Milkmen song - "I walk the thinnest line (repeats) between the light and dark sides of my mind."

I think that is what Nyah is referring to.

Demons exist.
Hallucinogens allow us to communicate with those demons as well as God.

DON'T TALK TO DEMONS!!!!!!!

Have a test ahead of time. Know ahead of time how you will determine whether to communicate or not with entities you may encounter. I have never encountered entities directly- BLESSEDLY- from drugs, but I did have a very powerful physical experience "growing" into San Fran Bay once. I was in a house, but I was reaching all the way down to the water, my arms and legs were stretched out of my body, and every time the foghorn blew it send waves of sound all the way from the shore through my limbs to where I was lying in a bed.

Also, mushrooms are seriously PURGATIVE- psychologically. More so than LSD (I read, yeah. Read it).

KEEP IN MIND the Newton's Laws.
YOU may be able to escape the space time continuum, temporarily, but everything else will really follow the same physical laws, fr the most part.

If it makes no sense, it probably is not really happening.
FOOLS will make suggestions that will upset your trip and make you think that the Newton's Laws don't apply.

They do.

Fire STILL burns.
CARS are still real.
REALLY you CANNOT FLY!
And no matter what, if you are high on hallucinogens, Police ARE the enemy- and you are probably only imagining the flashing lights on those SUV's. ;)

ALSO- If you don't collapse in a puddle of laughter, no-one knows you're high.
DON'T freak out.

Breath deeply, thank God for your blessings, and HAVE some fun.

Bless up!

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2008, 01:54:55 AM »

"I have heard that hallucinogens are mainly in the domain of the Luciferian energy
so extreme caution is recommended"
where did you hear this sister?
I regulary drink and study a "hallucinogen" and i can tell you for sure what i am seeing is very Real.
just like your dreams.
Ash-Tree
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2008, 03:06:42 AM »

actually it was from a Rudolf Steiner book that I read that
a book about Lucifer and Ahriman
and it rings true for me
I have plenty experience with hallucinogens too
it is important to learn about these energies tho
they are a part of us and need to be balanced
Lucifer is that "beautiful fallen ArchAngel or "Angle"-perspective
He felt so perfect and powerful and was so loved by the father that He grew too full of himself and tried to compete with The Father
His is an otherworldly majic
sorcerers and power-over occultists revel in His energy
His knowledge of majical power is formidable and can be utalized for good so feel no fear-based judgement, just focu on to overstanding yourself and balance these energies with awareness
just be aware that altho "pagan" faith utalize power learnt from Lucifer, his is not an energy that support healthy in-love-with-life-on-planet-earth, his intent is to draw us away from the earth plane and into the mental and etheric planes,but he cannot function in a space devoid of thought so meditation defeats him everytime
Ahriman is an power mentioned in Zoroastrian faith from long ago
his is the technological, dissecting, scientific, materialist angle
it is strong in the world at present
however, Ahriman and Lucifer balance each other out when one is centred in Christ Consciousness
I had some mescaline crystals over the weekend, just a little, not enough to go anywhere else, just enough to energize and uplift, it was lovely.....went to a reggae party and danced and jammed wid a binghi riddim, well our whole village was  somewhat of a giant reggae party as we just had our "Mardi Grass" protestival....20,000 people!!!!!!! marching and dancing and singing and reasoning and celebrating and exhibiting for legalization!!!!!!!
I nearly 18yrold son had some shrooms but didn't feel anything,,,now I've tried mescaline, I probably wont ever want to go back to the shroom plant-teachers now, done I time there...lessons learnt time to move on, but people do go crazy on them sometimes, I have seen it, and they often end up locked up in a psych hospital, thats why one needs to exercise caution and raspect for the power of these plant Teachers....they are shamanic tools and not all shamans use the powers for good-for-all either
are you in training to be a shaman?
who is guiding and teaching you?
what is your intent?
its all about intent....
Jah gives us the freedom so we don't actually need to use anything but His omniscient Whole-I Spirit for Spiritual growth and healing.....
so use His creation wisely and with reverence and guidance and yah probably won't go wrong 
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2008, 03:20:32 AM »

Who woulda guessed that Rasta knew so much about mushrooms?(jk;))

From a Rasta Ispective I would Iccomend "Sacred Mushroom and the Cross" about Christianities relation to Psylocibe and/or Aminita Muscaria(which is the real deal but much harder to find), the book claims is the scriptural "manna from heaven"...no comment. 
Possession of Mushrooms is a serious[/b] felony, So the I better know fe sure he doing JAH works....
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2008, 07:06:33 PM »

don't worry brotha will guide me his way.
bless up and thanks for all the info
nuff Raspect
brotha ke

Interested In Irating

• Standard User
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2008, 07:12:21 PM »

As Beenie Man would say - "Yes I,"

First off, I'd like to greet the I inna d name of Selassie I. I greet di I furthermore inna d name of Empress Menen, and Bob Marley I. JAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (Rastafari!)

Well yuh dun kno seh, shrooms are di one. InI remember when I was a lickle youth dem and I are friend Ras Herman I gave I-mon some shrooms. We then iditated to the ites of Creedence Clearwater, frito lay chips, and Cheech & Chong. Never has any of that been so tolerable - JAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

As for what they do - yuh dun know Rasta nah deal with the scientology of tings dem. Fiyah pon Babylon. Just mash di mushrooms up in some melted Hershey bars and injoy bredren.

RASTAFARI

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2008, 03:20:53 AM »

Steiner- YIKES!!!!!!!!!!

I have some serious internal conflicts about using biodynamics because of him.
Interesting reading, Steiner. Avoid his sex-magick like the plague.

Egads Ash-Tree- of course they're real.
Otherwise it wouldn't be a problem, would it?

Elijah I- Amanitas grow wild and abundant here where I live.
I understand that the further north one goes the less toxic they are- and here I am in Alaska.

One of my boys keenly observed that a pair were moving closer together every day- one approaching the other.
He said they were at war.
Interesting.

Maybe they are contentious.

Northern Europeans eat them distilled by reindeer.

How would it occur to one to follow a reindeer and collect its urine to drink?

There's a herd of caribou that migrates near here.

Never have I been tempted.

I have been familiar with Amanitas muscaria since my childhood. (Father, Harvard, sixties. West-coast liberal. The fact that they are commonly featured in illustrations in children's books AND grow wild where I grew up made them an occasional topic of conversation.)

Every year in Oregon, a recently immigrated Asian family would mistake Amanitas panteras (sp) for something edible and die of horrible liver-meltdown. I know this to be possible with Muscaria as well. It is important to KNOW what you are doing and have a VERY experienced guide.

Aren't you from one of those Caribou "sporting" countries, Elijah I?
I know your thing says Panama now, but I thought you were from N. Europe???
Are there 'Boo there in the streets?
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 21 queries.