Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: shrooms?  (Read 7140 times)

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
Re: shrooms?
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2008, 02:23:17 PM »

Im Studying here in north Peru, with a Few Curanderos, mainly Don Juan,
You could say i was in "Training to be a Shaman" but i feel more like i am just developing what i already was,
my intent has been what is always has, to develop myself for the benefit of my brothers and sisters.
but the truth is your always a brujo before you become a healer.
it makes me laugh the holy books are full of visions and trips and you got people prety much masturbating over wat they have read and yet i communicate directly with these beings,

www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2008, 06:20:58 PM »

"Though shall not suffer a witch to live."

By choice, I do not communicate with these beings.
Not everything supernatural is holy.

One does not need hallucinogens to communicate with the supernatural.

And I agree, you do not "learn to be a shaman"; you bring out the shaman that is already there.

There are a lot of qualities and talents born into people.
Not all warrant cultivating.

Some of us learn that the hard way.

Bless up.

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2008, 03:33:16 PM »

I dont think you would know if you was communicating or not with these beeings, of course one doesnt need "hallucinogens"to communicate its just an alterd state, every Shaman uses a form of music or sound,
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

RAS GROWSTRONG

• Normal User
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2008, 03:28:26 PM »

Yes stay away from the mushroom one will not get closer to Jah by altering his/her mind state ... the mushroom scientific name is Aminita, it is true high priest took the manna which is the mushroom ... aminta / a manna now in the scripture the ancients referred to it as the "bread from heaven" ... notice when Jesus comes on the scene he says no more manna also that he Christ is the Bread of Life .... check the vid pharmacractic inquistion .... must pic through knowledge present

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4555365073003895154&ei=PtvLSNO8EKm6qAOe2O3EAg&q=inquisition&hl=en

divineroots

• Newbie User
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2008, 09:03:18 PM »

mushrooms are very powerful and mind-changing.  
be responsible with your exploration.   just remember mushrooms are not toys. 
i first experienced mushrooms when i was 13 and had an experience like nothing i had felt before. 
i think i was a little to young but it ended up changing my life

Jah prosper

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2008, 07:50:34 AM »

I dont think you would know if you was communicating or not with these beeings, of course one doesnt need "hallucinogens"to communicate its just an alterd state, every Shaman uses a form of music or sound,

How would you know what I am doing?

You are a witch.

You're stoned on hallucinogens.

And you commune with demons.

I am praying for you.
Run don't walk from your Don Juan demonologists.

Bless up.

George

• Senior User
  • "...fighting against isms and skisms..."
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2008, 07:11:54 PM »

How would you know what I am doing?

You are a witch.

You're stoned on hallucinogens.

And you commune with demons.

I am praying for you.
Run don't walk from your Don Juan demonologists.

Bless up.

Bit closed minded their :P

i Have never had any expiriences with mushrooms ever, and I'm not planning on it,

I bellive that my dreams will tell me enough

however i still wont comdemn those who choose to partake in hallucinagens

just a little input :)

One love

Bless up :)
"A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots" - Marcus Garvey

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2008, 03:45:49 AM »

Yes a lot of EVIL things bin done in the name of the bible teachings so know real corruption free indoctrination there
remember to look at etymology for truth
question everything
the actual definition for witch is wise women
so, I don't think I would be willing or happy to kill all I wise wombmen
no matter what a written word said
but its true that sorcery Obeah kinda toopowerful for comfort majic practising is frowned apon in Ras circles
However, I would NEVA impose I people with an inquisiton type paranioa of Troditional medicines used by Guided messenjahs
please make informed choice's, and neva underestimate the power of these kind of pineal opening Kundalini stoking Itals, forcing the kundalini to rise and open the third eye prematurely can have destabalizing effects and may result in psychosis type behaviours due to the rapid opening of the subconscious
and pineal visionary awareness of the multi=layered psyche, Mystic mind is a hairs bredth away from madness
urban environments can be extremely hazardous for young vulnerable tripping individuals so guided vision quests with experienced, enlightened elders is strongly advised if you feel ABSOLUTELY GUIDED and are sure its the right thing for you....
like with any thing, if in doubt don't
I have seen people go out there and neva come back, I have seen ones end up in psyche hospitals and lost for life so this is no joke medicine only for seriously ill mental patience really
all else is folly or ego or madness
If you cannot resist, always err on the side of caution and take very small doses and get very still and pray for your higher guidance
Jah is in everything and is available at all times no matter what so fear not Jahchildren HIS and HER might know no bounds
RASpect is a ground rule and Jahs potent power plant teachers are no different, they deserve huge RASpect for the incrediblely potent mind-medicine qualities
remember medicine can be poison in fools hands
and poison can be medicine in wise hands
Blessings and Guidance
Sistren Nyah(ri) I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Speedy Usher

• Regular User
  • HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI!!!!!!
    • GanjaSpeed RevolutionBreeze Bling-Blaoh
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2008, 06:29:49 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Talkin bout mushrooms, eh? Who the hell eats those damn things? Dis is why de I stay from dem.
Speedy Bling-Blaoh
Absitively Posolutely Dread For Eternity

RubADubDub

• Standard User
  • hmmmm
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2009, 08:06:39 AM »

True, amanitas aren't that hard to find... and even more they aren't nearly as potent as your psilocyben mushrooms... a book I would recommend is "Food of the Gods" by Terrence McKenna. Also look up "6 ways mushrooms can save the world" on youtube for a Paul Stamets presentation on his findings on mushrooms and they're symbiotic relationship with the Earth.

Also... make note of the mushrooms medicinal and nutritional value... for all you ital eaters out there, when flesheaters tell you that there is no natural occuring non-animal source of Vitamin D, tell them that the HIGHEST level of naturally occuring is in mushrooms! Mushrooms exposed to sunlight after being harvested can contain over 400% of the FDA daily value in one serving!

Mushrooms are the fruitbody of mycelium. Mycelial growth occurs underneath topsoil and can cover a very large amount of land. The biggest mycelial mass is in Oregon and it is the largest living thing on earth (spans 2,200 acres).  There are native hallucinogenic mushrooms in practically every human in habitated place on earth. Same goes for ganja. It would be silly, as a person aware of my spirituality and aware of the spirituality of said ganja and shrooms, to deny that God intended these natural phenomenoms for our use and spirituality.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.