Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: The Resurgance of the NAZI's and the War against Inteligence  (Read 7352 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird

And in all this the Bush Families connection to Germany can't be ignored....

New move (within Rasta especially) of Incient Anti-Semitism of PURE IDIOCY. Fundamentally aggressive towards reason and intelligence. SORE LOSERS we could say. But for Rasta not to know that the Jews are Selassie I people really a mixup! Vain Western Whoredom and Violent Black Nationalism. Judah come humble for make peace with the world and they spit in HIM face. Its a foolish Jealousy and Fear. I and I Iccept Iternal Iperation, I just didn't think the world would go so far in denial of reality.  So let dem promote them Blavatsky root race Nazi bullshit about mindless Elohim.  But who know His Majesty as a personality? As the MOST HIGH in flesh and in the Heaven, Ruling the Iniverse in completion?  And u come teach Rasta right? LOLOLOL Heathen can scatter! I and I Istroy this Iniverse and still sit pretty pon de trone. So who? Who dem? Sabotage demselves. Like I and I need dem baby word.... Nothing new under the sun... same silly plays...same waste of time. Come lash out like likkle boi when him Father make a Rule.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Human

• Veteran User

Leon

• Normal User
  • Rasta Man Vibration Positive
Re: The Resurgance of the NAZI's and the War against Inteligence
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 09:59:25 PM »

oh shut up about selassie or go tell your father... lol xD
Posted on: April 28, 2008, 10:58:36 pm
your father got personality?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 12:34:12 AM »

Shining Ixamples of the oppositions soldiers, thank you gentlemen....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D6fxyOtVeI

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 05:09:54 AM »

yes sir! thanks for that. for those not knowing, here some more:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3255.htm

http://www.tarpley.net/bushb.htm

blessings all/ways
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 05:15:08 AM by paco »
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 08:17:50 PM »

Its harder for a rich man to get into heaven than for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle.

Blind

• New User
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2008, 05:36:47 PM »

Hitler failed, its europe and americas chance to take over the world now. 

And what about the elohim?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2008, 03:15:48 PM »

Nazism doesn't need Hitler. What U see agwaan in amerikkka and eurpope is still built on Nazi philosophy. World War two not finish yet. Thats why George Bush who's family is built on Nazi livity is the pres of U.S.
Nazi promote the theosophical and thule societies that this one you?man? is bigging up, Which is perverted Chrisitianity to remove the Judaic root. The world has been turned into a dumb beast. It is violent towards knowledge, reason, and intelligence because they disrupt their materialistic ways. In that reason itself demonstrates its own limits. Thus Faith.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2008, 05:11:54 PM »

First off your an idiot boy who's knowledge of anything is superficial. To begin with the same people responsible for naziism created your so called holy israel state along with many other things such as the later part of america, facts are facts likkle boy. Blavatsky for anyone whos smart enough to do there own research instead of googling new world conspiracy stuff never talked about a root race being all white, she clearly spoke of the root race theory as written down for thousands of years by all cultures as a race of many colors and distinctions and that it was just the "ROOT" or beginning race of humanities origins, but idiots such as yourself who follow the lying priests and rabbis who would never teach you the truth and who reads a page or two of a book and never the whole or never the author in question itselfs work just repeat what idiots before have said. Yeah hitler read some of her work and ran with it without ever realizing or deliberately doing so caused suffering for millions based upon bullshit white race theory very similiar to the jewish chosen race bullshit theory you so highly claim you clown. Hitler also was friend of the roman church and the popes of the time and preached a form of catholicism as well, the same church who has lied to fools like you  for eons about a superhuman christ man and ridicoulous bible stories that they knew all along were something different than what they preach, but, hey no need for research just have faith right, the big cop out called faith, the excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is the belief in spite of, even perhaps because of the lack of evidence. Anyone who wishes to learn deeper truth just needs to do there own research without predetermined prejudicies based upon idiots talking things they no nothing of. Naziism and there ways are still  visible in america and especially ISRAEL were they practice it under the false name of zionism which uneducated like elijah say is simply meant for jewish people to have a homeland and be able to come home there, sounds like nazi germany propaganda to me and thousands of others. So go ahead likkle boy elijah and teach dem the the hype, the false uneducated repeating history you call religion, the poison of everything these days. Your just a little pissed off jew who is not accepted in jewish circles nor rasta circles due to your idiot fanatacism which smart people see right through, but newcommers to Rasta here may see as enlightening because they themselves do no real research and blindly accept what others say. And just to show some facts it was paganism which is the root of judaism and especially christianity and you cant speak of any jewish or christian ritual that was not created first by pagan priests thousands of years before, paganism for those who seek truth does not mean those who dont believe in God, this lie was created by followers of much bigger liers. Paganism means rural territory, in other words when the church was killing in the name of there new created religion, those who knew it was bullshit whent to the rural territories such as the mountains and forests to pray to the real god of mercy and not the angry killing example of a God the murderers tried to push upon the people. Facts are facts and history speaks for itself and the truth is right in your face people but if you dont go and look for it by yourself you will be bound to listen to fools such as this little boy here.
Posted on: May 14, 2008, 06:02:16 pm
Here is a top jewsih philosopher of his time clearly telling those that the stories you have been told are false and that there are deeper secrets which he will be happy to not tell you and keep you a fool in the bible and then heres a quote by blavatsky explaining to those who seek wisdom a clear truth.

"Every time that you find in our books a tale, the reality of which seems impossible, a story that is repugnant to both reason and common sense, then be sure that the tale contains a profound allegory veiling a deeply mysterious truth…and the greater the absurdity of the letter, the deeper the wisdom of spirit…Whoever shall find out the true sense of the Book of Genesis ought to take care not to divulge it…If a person should discover the true meaning of it by himself, or by the aid of another, then he ought to be silent, or if he speaks to speak of it obscurely, in an enigmatical manner, as I do myself - Rabbi Moses Maimonides

It is evident that the Jews were in possession of an esoteric rendering of the same mystical matter as is presented exoterically in the books ascribed to Moses. There were two versions of the dark sayings and the hidden wisdom, the esoteric and the exoteric, amongst them, as there were amongst the Egyptians, and these have doubled the confusion. The Christian world has based its structure of belief simply and solely on the exoteric version; thus the door of the past just now being opened anew in Egypt was closed to them and locked; they were left outside without the key, and in the darkness of the grossest, crassest ignorance the Christian faith was founded – Gerald Massey

"The First Root-Race, i.e. the first "men" on earth (irrespective of form and color) were the progeny of the "celestial men"...in Indian philosophy the "Lunar Ancestors" or the Pitris, of which there are seven classes or Hierarchies" Blavatsky

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2008, 06:59:44 PM »

That's the thing, Nazi's are Nazi's to the core. That even when Judah conquer they try to say that the Jews are now Nazi's. The question Ladies and Gentleman is Do they know His Majesty?  Do they Know the Almighty JAH Rastafari? NO! They clearly don't. That is why everything is a confusion to them. Now some confused sub-saharan africans have taken Rastafari and run with it and most themselves are anti-semetic anti-israel fools, But the chosen know the deal. Black Planet Arrive, African empire, with Jerusalem as a cap stone, So where does that leave ones like this frothing enemy? Biting Dust!

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2008, 07:35:17 PM »

they try to say that the Jews are now Nazi's.........Love how you change wording around, so typical of the uneducated trying to fight back, still doesnt change anything, try again wimpy.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2008, 03:19:53 PM »

"Fight back" "Wimpy"? Fighting back means I must be fought first. Perhaps I was. Trouble with that now is that You already Lost. Um..Ha-Ha?
Posted on: May 14, 2008, 08:39:11 pm
So let us analyze what this one is fighting. Fundamentally he is fighting Faith! Faith is a stumbling block to the heathen, their hatred of faith burns in their chest till it extinguishes them. Is it any wonder then that they would come to war with the Defender of the Faith?
  Notice also the white supremacist tactic of belittling one because of their assumed level of education. That is what is so over the heads of these people. That this conversation has nothing to do with education. What has been hidden from the wise and the prudent is now revealed to the babe and the suckling. Though some vain internet boaster's have confused a pseudo-scholarship contest with Rastafari I'll admit.
  What is beyond clear is that this one does not know or believe in the King of Israel. But he insists of coming to spead enemy propoganda on a board meant to promote the King Of Israel. What's sad is that people here don't know better and fall into his trap. So now this place is more anti-Rastafari than it is for HIM. I guess We can have Mercy though, What a Miserable Life it must be without the Knowledge of JAH.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2008, 05:25:36 PM »

We all know you like to stand at your imaginary pulpit and preach/dictate your thoughts. I will repeat your own words "Fighting back means I must be fought first" i dont fight faith because faith has nothing to fight. I dont give a shit about the title "Defender of the Faith" that selassie had just like i dont give a shit about the exact same title given to every pope who murdered millions DEFENDING THE FAITH!!!!!. I do know but dont believe in the so called King of Israel, im well beyond that and smart enough to know they are simply titles with meaning only to individual beliefs, respect to those who believe but Im not one of them. Iam the knowledge of God and never needed to look outside myself for it, that's the difference between you and I along with many other things although the same in falability. Yes faith to SOME is a cop-out, a lazy approach to easily reasonable understanding of things which requires no thought, just a week mind and complete lack of ones own divine right to know.

Im not looking for an audience here either, not standing on the keyboard pulpit and dictating to others here, I speak my mind and the truth as how i see things, if some dont like it so be it, i dont care. You on the other hand need others, especially here to accept or recognize you for what you think you are, yeah i know you will say you dont need anyone and blah, blah, blah but the facts speak for themselves, you crave it and need it to support your true inner weakness as a confused likkle boy, ousted from your jewish circles because of Rasta and ousted from rasta circles because of your chosen one jewish gibberish, yes waht a miserable life it must be.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2008, 03:20:43 PM »

If you were the Knowledge of G-d then you would Know and Itect the Order He Keeps. Yet you fight against it. Because you are an Enemy of G-d.
Posted on: May 15, 2008, 08:09:08 pm
It is evident that the Jews were in possession of an esoteric rendering of the same mystical matter as is presented exoterically in the books ascribed to Moses.

Which proves all of nothing.

There were two versions of the dark sayings and the hidden wisdom, the esoteric and the exoteric, amongst them, as there were amongst the Egyptians, and these have doubled the confusion.

The Judaic story of Christ is both the exoteric and esoteric reality.

The Christian world has based its structure of belief simply and solely on the exoteric version;

Not worth addressing.

thus the door of the past just now being opened anew in Egypt was closed to them and locked;

Long way it took these ones.

Posted on: May 16, 2008, 06:46:09 am
Anyone who wishes to learn deeper truth just needs to do there own research

And such is the fundamentally schism of these proud enemies of g-d. "Deeper truth" in not discovered through research.
Research by definition cannot consider G-d and thus "deeper truth".

Naziism and there ways are still  visible in... ISRAEL were they practice it under the false name of zionism .....sounds like nazi germany propaganda to me and thousands of others.

Ok, Mr. Educated and "thousands of others", It "sounds like" huh? Where are the death camps? Where is the extermination philosophy? Israel is giving land to the Palestinians. Is this Nazism? What, Mr Research, is your evidence that Zionism is Nazism? Or does this just relate exactly to the title of my thread? Nazi warriors of ignorance!
Posted on: May 16, 2008, 03:46:51 pm
See these Egyptian Christ philosophers, Who backed them? Surprise surprise, the Nazi's, Who made war with the Christ. The Christ Haile Selassie the First Claimed descendantcy from David and Solomon(israelites) and defended the story of Jesus. But nuff so called rastas want to chat the same foolishness as you. But what happened in reality? The Nazi's lost and the Jews got Israel back. Ethiopia and the Ark of the Jewish Covenant Conquer. But dem still want to chat Egypt? Jealousy!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 03:22:30 PM by I ELIJAH I »

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2008, 03:58:10 PM »

Here you go Mr UN-educated.

In the words of Zionist leaders and perpetrators themselves, enjoy. ""If I became a prime minister, I would wipe out all Arabs, kill every newly-born Palestinian baby and knife the abdomen of every woman who is pregnant from an Arab. Those dogs should not be close to the chosen people of god"!!

"Genociding the Arabs and killing them are the only weapon in dealing with them. There will not be peace between us and the Arabs as our future is built only by wiping them out. Keeping one Arab alive in the region is a dagger in the back of Israel"!!

"The might of Israel lies in occupying the lands of the Arabs and in expelling them. We shall terminate them individual after individual without making them feel we are killing them"! "Give me power for a short time and I will show you what to do with the Arabs"!!
SHARON

This policy is based on the racist and expansionist ideology of Zionism, is unquestionably a Nazi one and will continue with every elected jewish minister.

The massacres of Deir Yassin, Qibieh, Kafar Qassem, Da'el, Bahr al-Baqar, Sabra and Shatilla, Hebron, Jerusalem and Qana are few examples that cannot be forgotten. Israel's state policy of terrorism, genocide and cold-blood killing which has been at full swing under the pretexts of security and other groundless allegations is the racist back bone of the Zionist movement and Israel. Like what the Nazi ideology was based on racial superiority, Zionism based its ideology on the "chosen people of god". Both Nazism and Zionism represent two faces of the same coin as each derives it ideology from racism, genocide and terrorism. Both are strong advocates of racist killing and both deny basic rights of other peoples and openly disregard human principles.

No need to bring Selassie into this because he knew nothing of such behavior and atrocities and was imprisoned during most of these acts. Even if he did he could do nothing about it.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 04:02:12 PM by Human »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.199 seconds with 21 queries.