Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: The Resurgance of the NAZI's and the War against Inteligence  (Read 7354 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: The Resurgance of the NAZI's and the War against Inteligence
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2008, 11:52:53 PM »

The you?'s becoming a man.
Posted on: May 19, 2008, 10:41:50 pm
Rothchilds where originally the Bauers, Bavarian wealthy farmers, or where they Transylvanian? certainly bloodthirsty enuff...but they aint Jews and neva have been..more Nazi than Jew...and they certainly have a stranglehold on us all at present..

Whats this? "The Rothchilds" have a strangle hold on the I? Reggae in Oz is how we call stranglehold?
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2008, 01:22:35 AM »

well being criminalized for I and I lifestyle~that is a natural and healthful one
when I and I have so much to offer in the way of solutions to global problems
 I call this movement to oppress I and I a strangehold, I brothers and sistahs the world over are being victimized and killed off
our African, Asian, Middle East  etc, would not be in such crisis if even this ONE PLANT were legal and encouraged....
it offers superior nutrition and is able to be grown in just about any condition
if offers medicine that oxygenates and stifles cellular mutation and nerve and brain degeneration,
that relieves pain with no long-term adverse side effects ~ soothing inflammation and building cellular protection
that can be used in the place of trees, fossil fuels and  probably other finite resources
that is one of the best carbon sequesters
that can build and bind degenerated soil and erosion with ease
that encourages people to think more deeply and with brain cell building faculties
that relaxes, stimulates, calms, mends, their is no place in our bodies that it cannot assist in healing
So If this ONE PLANT, where allowed by these top-of-the-castle bully-boys, don't tell me, those at the very top, DONT KNOW what they are doing....just like someone in the Vatican DOES know that telling Africans that condoms don't protect yah from AIDS~ IS BULLSHIT, dem lie, cheat and decieve....dem at the top are aware of the stranglehold dem have on the people, just by sabotaging our liberty, economy, harmony,our culture, OUR LIVES thru criminalization of cannabis.....
correct I if I am wrong
Nyah I
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2008, 06:27:17 PM »

I don't hold "those at the top" as being responsible for the unjust prohibition of Marijuana any more than everyone else. Unfortunately this whole thing with the NAZI's(which is also involved in the oppression of ganja) is not deaded yet. It is because NO ONE is willing to stand for Israel. So ones defend this pagan teaching on a Rastafari board? This Nazi propagandist, and no one but me can be bothered to stand for truth? Birds of a feather I suppose. The "Transylvanian Jew pretenders" holding you down huh? Fiyah Bun!

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2008, 07:10:08 PM »

::)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2008, 07:26:44 PM »

Do you think a stupid look on your face will save you from JAH wrath?

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2008, 11:50:01 PM »

;D

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2008, 01:45:37 AM »

And such is the life of the g-dless....

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2008, 03:02:23 AM »

It is because NO ONE is willing to stand for Israel.
watch that thought bredda
"with our thoughts we make the world'
you sound like I likkle Czar Jewish/pagan bred here
such despair ones exihibit without the love of a good woman it seems
luckily for I bred here a good dose of sisterly love from I and brotherly love from I sons was remedy for his heart and he is heartened to carry on in a more positive style now....
A dose of humilty wouldn't hurt either us all either , at this point
I and I DO stand for the True Israel but won't condone the militaristic, colonialistic approach
 Perhaps Israel is earned by TRULY following the directives of On High which would be the "Treat others as you wish to be treated"
"cut out ones tongue rather than hurt anothers feelings" kind
certainly painting ones here with such a demonizing brush appears counter-productive
anyway, as for the 'war on drugs' Obama has stated that He will call off the Feds and allow the States to work it out for themselves, seems to me that, as California has already legalized medicinal Cannabis use, the other states will follow suit and the rest of the world will probably follow suit, Australia certainly will...but then I heard that Jamaica is poised for legalization already? Anyone hear that?
The reason Herb legalization was brought up by me here in this thread relates to the title of said thread
as it seems to me fanatacism and declining intelligencee can be combated by Iditating on self-realized Truths that can be a vehicle for transformation, Herb has helped I and many others in this integration of Self, along with Ital livity in its many aspects.....
certainly our mutual and personal tasks are formidable
and no one can truly know the extent of anothers load, so compassion is a virtue I and I try keep in mind and heart
as well as increasing levels of patience
not that I am the shining example I would like to be
but I try I best
as I trust everyone to do
many times its not good enuff
still, we don't give up
One Love always, and I apologize for all the many areas I have highlighted my own faulty reasoning and my own faults and hope it has not impacted anyone here too adversely, however I do trust ALL the Children of the Most High to work things out for themselves and learn from others mistakes
Blessed Love
Nyah
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2008, 04:00:35 AM »

If I was a Nazi Pagan sabotaging Rasta's I would want to be told so. Unu's don't seem to take(no wonder). But at least it can serve as a demonstration of wickedness. Teach Rasta by having ones show what We are NOT. Very wise and productive Nick!  The consequence won't be just a demonstration however.....

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2008, 10:29:24 AM »

:-X

surfmon_I

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2008, 10:41:12 AM »

It has been  and always will be about the Tribes of Israel.  Kings David, Jesus, Selassie I.  We , as a world Struggle,  We as a people see the truth of His Majesty.
  What it is NOT about is One mans labeling.  One Man. not any other.  The Nazis?, yes it is part of our immediate past as a world, yet it is radical and narrow views that have subjgated instead of freed.  
  The way of peace is not known, only to those that seek it, for it must be found in ones self firstly.  To accuse Brethren and sistren and label them, One HAS NO RIGHT, and in fact is taking away from the specific purpose of what we come here for.
  WE are TIRED of this one sided labeling.  These are brethren and Sistren, and I as a man, have as much love and regard for their views as I do my own.  It does not change the relationship I and I have with Jah Almighty.
  If one is learned, and has no ability to teach, this MUST be a curse, for to rumble amongst peaceful warriors is to only cause unrest.  Un rest takes us away from the goal which is to be achieved which is to unite under the banner of love and peace.  If it were easy, it would have happened long ago, but alas, we stir it up~ there must be a reason.

Elijah, with some respect, I have learned from you, I feel we all have.  3 years ago, it was the same with Tree-Natty, I learned from him as well.  The problem I have always had was/is the sense of retribution, harsh, violent word slinging that follows when one voices the inner thoughts we stumble with in the name of learning.  This Harshness is what we could do with out.  Not that we mind the harsh judgement, but let it come from the Most I, not from a man with Anger.  The lord would rebuke HIM children with the Love of a Father, and you are certianly not he.

So Leave.  Leave the stinging onesidedness rumble inside your head.  Do NOT lash out at others in such a way.

Finally, I am not a Jew.  Though it feels like the underlying truth is that those that feel this world struggle take on the love of a people whom have been at the very core of what we are to become.  Through HIM, with HIM, IN HIM  King of the Jews, Body of Christ, KING of KINGS.
OneLove~JAHLOVE
Peace be with you and guide.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2008, 10:50:44 AM »

Clap, Clap Clap. Well said bredrin, well said.

Brudda B

• Normal User
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2008, 12:46:45 PM »

Surfmon, ever the humble gentleman shining a light of sense,legend!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2008, 02:51:04 PM »

Hotta fiyah on all False CONception pretending under the banner of "Rastafari" to infiltrate Babylon into JAH's Kingdom,

I have no right? This is where your wrong. Not only do I have the right, But I AM RIGHT. You people have distorted Rasta over the interent into Nazi paganism. Little did you know that my counsel is disregarded at ones DETRIMENT. So while I spent 5 years teaching here the truth while you disrespected and further built into the ignorant CONcepts of "the rastafari movement" that His Majesty HIMself spoke against, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU! Unu's will probably never feel it anyway seeing as most a you HAVE NO G_D, and are SOULLESS. Wise move by Nick to let the forum run free, so give thanks again. How best to learn who we are but through clear demonstrations of WHO WE ARE NOT? Just remember that all the vain cleverness and know it all arrogance has made Us 3000 times stronger when you wonder why we're taking the food out of your families mouth.

Blessed Love
I Rastafari I

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2008, 04:59:46 PM »

Little did you know that my counsel is disregarded at ones DETRIMENT
I spent 5 years teaching here the truth
You people have distorted Rasta over the interent
 DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!
most a you HAVE NO G_D, and are SOULLESS
we're taking the food out of your families mouth.

You tell them Eliejah, I for one wont stand for this anymore, im so glad theres one real rasta here and that is you, otherwise what would be the purpose for all the others to come here. We students owe you everything for teaching us the real ways of Rasta for 5 years. Foolish wannabes who never post here and simply live it dont know the real ways of rasta over the internet, mutabaruka and other so calls never post here because they dont know the real way of rastafari or ever chant your highly respected in the rasta circles name ever, fiyahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa poooooonnnnnnnnn deeeeeemmmmmmmm, holy blood splatter goyim mind fuck pon dem so calls. You and I will spit blood fire in there eyes while we stand with jah pon our throne and piss holy water in there pagan eyes, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.................O yeah one love bredrin
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 21 queries.