Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Rastafarian Society  (Read 1426 times)

Rasta Nick

• Administrator
  • Veteran User
    • Rasta Nick's website & forum
Rastafarian Society
« on: April 28, 2008, 07:07:21 AM »

Hello,

Sorry to bother you but I am trying to locate the Rastafarian Society that used to be based at 290-296 Tottenham High Road, London TF1 3PL Tel: 0208 808 2185 (now a dead line)

I rang the local council and found out that the building the society occupied had been demolished.

Do you know where I may be able to get in contact with them.

Kind Regards

Samantha Harris
Emergency Planning Administrator
Civil Resilience Team
Telford & Wrekin Council
Tel: 01952 381955

Even the longest journey starts with one step

Leon

• Normal User
  • Rasta Man Vibration Positive
Re: Rastafarian Society
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 10:04:09 PM »

RASTAFARIAN SOCIETY? LETS FIND IT SO WE CAN BURN IT DOWN:: MAYBE THERE IS GANJA TOO LOL we all get high
 No clue why you have chosen to be stupid but so be it

Leon

• Normal User
  • Rasta Man Vibration Positive
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 03:02:30 PM »

sorry nick but there are no societies in my world and if u feel offended then i'm sorry for you :) means i don't hope you felt offended by my joke! werent u joking too? rasta society lol? this one i'd like a reply if ya dislike =D

Rasta Nick

• Administrator
  • Veteran User
    • Rasta Nick's website & forum
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 03:32:44 PM »

Greetings Leon,

If you have read my original post you will see that it is a genuine question posed from a genuine person. How does your answer help? Does it bring any humour?

Offended? Me? Lol - clearly ya do not know me but in order to keep this a place where people can learn and share experiences it seems best for me to moderate some peoples posts. You stated in one of the posts that I have not yet approved that you would not PM me becuase you would like to keep things in the open -- so be it. Here are your other posts with my replies.

only stupid ones get to ask questions... :) so why did i get an official warning? does official have anything to do with officer? are u an officer sir? cop? ;D authority? =D=D=D=D

nah really I think this forum has gotten too serious... plz :( anyone disagree?
- Which bit of that is positive and uplifting ... how does anything that you have said here help with the original question?

Here is another post you made

Re: house building? 
oh god guys realize u dont own anything at all and live on plz =) 
- we all come into this world with nothing and we leave with nothing .. I am sure we all know that .. How does your answer help somebody who wishes to build a house? Maybe you live in a field and own no clothes, have no money and grow your own food, but since you are on the internet I doubt it so i guess ya just trying to stir things up

... and finally ... the last moderated post that you made

Hey... is this right? 
Well I got a warning by Rasta Nick... so I felt it wasn't a good thing and wanted to down his karma... And this is not possible when you're "warned" which is a thing that makes it available to rasta nick to decide whether my messages should be approved or not.

I would like to know is this a function that rasta nick himself has enabled or is this something standard when using these kinds of forums? the reason i don't PM U Nick is that other people might as well know the answer and maybe you would hide the truth? That seems to be so common between "people"...

Well if it is something you enabled, then why? if not, can you disable it?
Should this be done? WHAT do you ALL Think of authority? Is THERE any at all? If you see this written did I go through authority? cuz i dont know what to think of u now rasta nick =D.. got advice? 
- So like you wanted .. all in the open :-)
I actually thought that you could lower my karma .. although it is not possible for me to check so I will take your word for it ...although the fact that my Karma has been raised suggest to me that it can be lowered ... maybe you wished to repeatedly click it which is not possible for anybody (including myself) to do ..or maybe as you said ... it is not possible to lower karma once you have been warned ... I mean obviously if you are warned the first thing you want to do is lower someones karma lmao

The warning management system is quite common on forums although most administrators tend to just ban people since it is less work. As you will see, from above, all your messages are as you posted them (Although I chose to post them all here)... I am happy for all who wish to learn about Rasta to be here ... and I strive to make this a positive place with as little censorship as possible ... It seems that people mistake my tolerance, humilty and kindness for weakness. Your choice .... lol

You say that you do not know what to think of me now - I would suggest that you think what you like of me ... I never knew what you thought of me before and it had no effect on my daily life so why should your new uncertainty effect me now?

So, Leon, what next? You make some more posts trying to provoke a reaction .. .. If that is how you wish to pass ya day fine by me.

May you and your family have a beautiful day.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 03:34:52 PM by Rasta Nick »
Even the longest journey starts with one step

joanna

• Senior User
  • Rasta wombman live up
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 04:17:01 PM »

Bless up Nick,

i really do love you , you know.. (and yes, i can, smartypants.. :P.. i know him in the REAL world, where the REAL Ras live, not the one where we talk the talk about poverty while zooming along the internet on superfast broadband,and simultaneously complaining that our parents don't get us)

but you must be REALLY infuriating to someone who wants to thrash about like a dying fish, (or a two year old who isn't getting his own way.).. all that angst.. not good.

i wish the poor boy peace... perhaps he'll grow out of it.. i'm presuming he is a child, because not many adults play up like that..being almost 40 , i'd know about that.. ;)

Queen J
Do not be decieved:God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
Galatians 5:13:7

There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins.
Ecclesiastes 7:5:20

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 21 queries.