Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: The kingdom of God  (Read 6834 times)

Sonic247

• Standard User
The kingdom of God
« on: May 02, 2008, 04:00:40 PM »

Revelation 21:1-5 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
Re: The kingdom of God
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 10:07:31 AM »

Its not that we feel no sorrow completely, but it is a sweet sufferation now that we are in His Graceful Presence
The Whole-I Spirit always the Comforter
Praise Jah Sellaise I Yeshua I and I One forIva!!!!!!
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Sonic247

• Standard User
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 03:47:43 PM »

I believe this is a future event where there will be a place with no suffering. But in this present time there is a mixture of suffering and joy.

TREE-NATTY

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 07:52:12 AM »

Islam

I feel that the new city is a SHAM, a flying vehicle.

HRU-CHA
I DON'T COME TO BOW I COME TO CONQUER!!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2008, 06:17:28 PM »

I'm going to go with a new consciousness. A state of mind beyond suffering. A perspective that only sees the right order within present reality. Where we identify with our truest and eternal selves.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

surfmon_I

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2008, 08:03:29 PM »

Beautifully put Breden Elijah,
please could the I expand on "the right order" and "present reality" .
  Is it right order to a general percentage of ones who move further out of the realm of suffering with their closeness and ever mindful place in doing what is "right" and required by Jah.  Where one moves further and further from from commoness into the zone of outcast and outsider ?.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2008, 12:58:17 AM »

I and I already on the way back around. Nuff 'Falasha!"
Posted on: May 21, 2008, 02:43:02 am
The right order in the present reality is another way of saying the Kingdom Of Jah.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2008, 02:56:34 AM »

How is the New Jerusalem different from the Kingdom of Heaven (which is all around)?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2008, 03:26:36 AM »

Reference to the New Jerusalem is not "different from", yet further distinguishes aspects with of the Reality of the Kingdom of Heaven most specifically relating to the reemergence of the state of Israel.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2008, 06:25:19 PM »

Mmmmmm.

So the New Jerusalem is all around?

The Kingdom of Heaven is all around, yet the New Jerusalem appears at a specific time and place and has dimensions and physical characteristics. I'm not seeing the New Jerusalem as being the Kingdom of Heaven to which Jesus referred.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2008, 07:07:03 PM »

>>>So the New Jerusalem is all around?<<<<

Did I say that? I mean really, How can my saying it further distinguishes aspects of Heaven relating to the reemergence of the state of Israel be interpreted as saying it was "All Around"?

>>>I'm not seeing the New Jerusalem as being the Kingdom of Heaven <<<

Its certainly not separate from it, Which is what I said.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 07:10:05 PM by I ELIJAH I »

RAS GROWSTRONG

• Normal User
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2008, 01:21:16 AM »

Isaiah 4

1And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

2In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely [b]for them that are escaped of Israel.[/b]

3And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:

4When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

5And the LORD will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence.

6And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the day time from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2009, 02:54:01 PM »

I'm going to go with a new consciousness. A state of mind beyond suffering. Where we identify with our truest and eternal selves.

I agree with that  In other words the kingdom is thegreat infinity! Beyond the beyond, the place where we have broken free from the material bondage (and where we can leave man made religion and all the subjective and wicked interpretations thereof, far far behind) and live as we are all meant to; in - One Love and Harmony - :D.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2009, 03:10:58 PM »

One would need to recognize a man made religion in the first place to "leave" it.

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 21 queries.