Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Rasta a no terrorist  (Read 1516 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Rasta a no terrorist
« on: May 17, 2008, 02:09:28 PM »

Natty a no terrorist -Mickey Dread

Saying the state of Israel sponsors terrorism is anti-semitic propaganda spoken by Nazi terrorists and supported by the true state sponsors of terrorism. Any so called Rasta's that are aligned with this are not Rasta but dogs who will punished by their works. And people who don't do anything to stop it are just as guilty.

Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Human

• Veteran User
Re: Rasta a no terrorist
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 03:02:18 PM »

Yeah you tell them Eliejah. All you so called rastas better listen to the real rasta, hes so much more rasta then you so called rastas because his rastaness is so so rasta like and yours is so called rasta less. You know what i mean you so called rastas because eliejahs rasta is powerful rasta stuff and only a real rasta can spit such rasta stuff, get it you so calls. All hail the rasta of rastas who spits only real rasta words straight from the rasta 10 steps book, only he has it and you guys dont so ha ha ha you so called ones. Burn in hell with hot fire and brimstone while he sits pon the real rasta throne and laughs rasta laughs at you all!!!!! he will tip the scales of hell in your direction and ride the gravy train out of here with him and the real 144,000 saved rastas upon which you so calls are not aloud to even look at with your fake never listened to the real ras eyes, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha............hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. How dare you all say the state of israel use terrorist acts upon innocent people, how dare you say zionism resembles naziism. Throw away all books and internet and news reals and anything that shows that and then you will see that israel does not support terrorism you so called rasta rasses, you tell them king of kings lawyer Eliejah. All documents safe in selassie I briefcase when Eliejah is in town. All hail Eliejah, hes the only one fighting Nazis over the internet.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 03:16:30 PM »

Throw away all books and internet and news reals and anything that shows that

There exists no such media, Just racist idiot propaganda.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 04:26:16 PM »

Rupert Murdoch is hiring, he would love your dumb ass.

surfmon_I

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008, 12:16:11 PM »

Really Bredren,
  it seems like it been so long since there has been something for All to share in.  With these themes flipping about, there seems so little need , or, relevance for any others to add in.  Less, of coarse, one wants to start the slinging.  Either way, not much going on.
  from one side a terrorist, from the other, freedom fighter.  How do we reconcile the two?.  Tribe of Benjamin,Warred upon by the other 11 tribes, but what did them defend the ' sons of Belial for? '
  It seems stange for some to label others terrorist, for it implies extreemism either way.  The use of terror has been used by many throughout the ages, It is usually only the winners of the conflict which have the position of Labeling.

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 03:35:44 PM »

what is a Terrorist anyway?
How can you have an Army of Terrorists i mean come on?
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 03:54:12 PM »

I'm defining terrorist as someone who violently transgress' the International Laws as defended By HIM Haile Selassie I. More specifically political and racially motivated murder and mass murder, kidnapping, torture, the strategic destruction of property and the oppression and manipulation of people to fulfill unlawful political ends founded in such violence. They are those who justify the killing of innocents to further religious and political desire. An army is mearly defined as an organized body of men for war. War defined as a state of hostilty or conflict. So an organizated body of men hostile to national and international laws regarding the sanctity of Human Life would be called an Army of Terrorists in my sight.

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 21 queries.