Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Spiritual Wickedness  (Read 3634 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Spiritual Wickedness
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2008, 04:27:16 AM »

The old "wrongly played anti-semite" thing huh? Anti-Semitism now hides as "anti-zionism".
And the violent propaganda spread by this person? This should not be seen as anti-Semitic? The hatred of Jews is at the root of the disturbance no question. This person should be denounced vehemently yet ones hailing him for cowardice. Shame too that I and I have to "play it right" for ones to realize their own ignorance. Like dem media and follyticians denounce the pastors of Trinity church even though everything they say is TRUE. They didn't "play it right" for babylon so dem cyyant hear it? Nah, They hear it, They just know they got a little while longer to CONvince the world I and I not "playing it right" so dem not really wrong.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2008, 02:18:21 PM »

I dont hate jews you complete and utter fool you, i hate the zionism politicians that run israel and the political war machine they so lovenly hail. Never have i said i hate jews as a race, many i dont like as individuals surely but not as a race, nice try fanatic.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2008, 06:41:38 PM »

Hate is as hate does. Just because the words "I hate Jews" don't come out of the persons mouth doesn't mean shit. Your low intelligence, conspiracy theory, white supremacist, ANTI-RASTAFARI ways are as transparent as know-it-all fifteen year old internet "rastas's".
Posted on: May 31, 2008, 05:19:23 pm
And again the "fanatic" card is the only one in their deck. A Jew standing up for himself after 2000 years is a "fanatic". That's how used they are to licking us.
Posted on: May 31, 2008, 05:27:43 pm
So Israel is not the land of Canaan because the land of Canaan is divided?

No, Israel may be living on the land of canaan. But the topic was spiritual wickedness. Not so much if Israel in particular has a right to defend itself.

>>and those calling themselves Palestinians who have so before the 3 day war are simply squatting terrorists?<<

Like I told you, I can't recognize a Palestinian who predicates his "nation" on my destruction.

>>squatting on land that was overun by jews who's name is superior to Palestinian name because of what reason? ?<<

Because of the G-d of Israel.

>>but yet they are arab brothers the jews and "so called Palestinians" <<

The Jews are no ones arab brother.

>>neither is Israeli-an but dont tell them that!!!<<<

Need I say more.

>> why then when someone talks about the israeli palestinian conflict is one called an anti-semite?<<<

Because people ask stupid questions like that.

<<...because one holds all the military cards and thinks the others are nothing and that God actually cares more about them than "his" other creations, but that was simply written by man and not a God, but others use that as an acceptable excuse to herd and destroy the other, terrorism is ok if God ordains it I suppose right?>>

The problem here is not that the so-called man is so CONfused. Its that the Rastas can't be bothered to united against it.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2008, 11:29:24 PM »

Lol, I can't recognize a Palestinian who predicates his "nation" on my destruction.

talk about 2 sided coin.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2008, 03:46:23 AM »

Elijah I- take a deep breath and carefully reread my entire post on the matter.

So-called Palestinians are also Semites.
When anti-Semitism is used to refer to Jews only- that people who are pro-Palestinian are somehow anti-Semitic- which was what I thought I was saying- it is a thing that is being played and not played well at all, especially considering how many Jews are effectively African, European, and even other Asian races and not really Semites at all and virtually all "Palestinians" are.

Logic is my strong suit as well as my weakness.
I cannot allow absurdities to pass uncommented- not often.
All I was doing was pointing out a logical absurdity.

Eat some protein, drink some clean water, and get better quality sleep.
React with your thinking brain; don't think with your reacting brain.

Probably wouldn't hurt ANY of us. ;)

Bless up.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2008, 07:28:20 PM »

>>>>talk about 2 sided coin.<<<

One side is heads, the other tails.

When anti-Semitism is used to refer to Jews only-

This is the historical usage of the word because of the worlds obsessive focusing of their hatred in those regards on the Jews Particularly. Yet also for reasons beyond but not separable from Race. True then that perhaps "Jew Hate" should become the preferred nomenclature, When such is the case.

not really Semites at all and virtually all "Palestinians" are.

Realize that most criticism of Israel is not based on any concern for "Palestinians" but a form of "Jew hate" that really is anti-semitism due to intricacies of the Jewish faith where even someone who converts is considered a semite on account of their Judaism

Posted on: June 01, 2008, 07:06:25 am
that people who are pro-Palestinian are somehow anti-Semitic-

And this is the biggest lie. Were they recognizable i.e peaceful, I would think most jews would be "pro-palestinian" as well.
Posted on: June 01, 2008, 07:14:35 am
Lol, I can't recognize a Palestinian who predicates his "nation" on my destruction.

talk about 2 sided coin.

And getting back to your CONfusion. Israel is not predicated on the destruction of Palestine were there such a thing. If these so called palestinian terrorist should choose to be human and take responsibility for the land that Israel Gave them maybe we can talk about peace between nations. But as it stands Terrorist squatters led by Hamas don't qualify as a country.  The fundamental overstanding here is the recognition of Israel's right to exist on the land where it stands that you don't have. Thus your ignorance about G-d and the list trickles down from there....
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 07:32:04 PM by I ELIJAH I »

Heartical One

• Heartical One
  • Standard User
  • Eyes ears and mind wide open
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2008, 11:32:18 PM »

Greetings in the name of H. I. M

Why All of a sudden again this has become a race thing/subject? (what ever)

This forum is about spiritual wickedness, I don think there is a concept of time, race,colour or creed at this point, I know that someone has used on example to reason on, but now this has turned into a slinging match where the topic of argument ( lets face it) has hardly anything to do with the title. . .

FOCUS!!!!!

Bless
Posted on: June 02, 2008, 12:05:24 am
(carried on from the last post)

We already done know it is the Colour of your heart that will determine where you going and if you are worthy, not where you come from, no matter if your from Israel, Palestine or Canaan.

Here we are arguing about what tribe belongs to what creed and what part of the country they belong to.
every ones  life force and spirit belongs to JAH!! and don't forget it.

I may have offended by speaking so straight for this I apologise.
its wickedness of the spirit that keeps us arguing about these things.

Bless

Every life force you enocunter in this forum or outside including yourself was one with Jah before their time began here on earth, treat them with the respect you know you derserve for yourself.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2008, 01:47:52 AM »

Well my point was also about nation's rights to defend themselves which brings up racial overtones.
Posted on: June 02, 2008, 02:10:24 am
"If dem cyaant grasp the earthly why speak Iritual"

Heartical One

• Heartical One
  • Standard User
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2008, 03:00:35 PM »

Greetings.

Yes Elijah dis I agree with, but didn't the Iritual come first?
Idont think its about what we can grasp, its about what we should be able to let go.

cause at the end of the the day who are we to say?

wickedness of the spirit effects people in ways in which they don't realize it.
It happens to every man on this planet and the most powerful weapon that spirit wickedness has is that it tricks us into believing that wicked acts are justified.

To put another angle on it all of the man made tragedy's that have happened up until now, may have been caused by wickedness of the spirit back in the day slavery the European empire thought slavery would be a good thing( profit, prosperity for the english people better standards for living  trade economical superiority)

but this was  wicked act that no one can justify but if we were to go back to thmem times they would not even see it

( I know I used Issue of slavery as an example, but it seems to be the only example I can use similar to your course of discussion)

my post isn't meant to offend my apologies if it has.

one love.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 03:14:20 PM by Heartical One »
Every life force you enocunter in this forum or outside including yourself was one with Jah before their time began here on earth, treat them with the respect you know you derserve for yourself.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2008, 06:03:41 PM »

Yes I. A true. Our Iritual Identifications is the Ultimate and First. But in these times when the Emperor seat up again, I and I have to repair the breach, Bridge the gap with the Earthly and Iritual. The Kingdom of Jah is in overstanding Babylon as part of JAH's plan. So Rastafari no vex with government and nation, I and I create the nations to serve His Kingdom in a level scheme. At the end of the day who are we to say? We are the King of heaven and earth to say, And I and I was always defending international law. The UN. OAU. And the mutual raspect of sovereignty between nations. Ten commandment wise. Judgement!

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2008, 08:35:11 PM »

To put another angle on it all of the man made tragedy's that have happened up until now, may have been caused by wickedness of the spirit back in the day slavery the European empire thought slavery would be a good thing( profit, prosperity for the english people better standards for living  trade economical superiority)

What dates are you putting on this?

Do you consider that the Roman Empire was European?
If not, where is the break in the slave trade between the fall of the Roman Empire and the perceived inception of the Western European slave trade of the sixteen and seventeen hundreds?

Or better yet, where is the break in the slave trade between the time Joseph was sold to- wasn't it Egyptian?- slave traders and the present?
Bless up.

Heartical One

• Heartical One
  • Standard User
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2008, 09:38:18 PM »

Greetings, in the name of H.I.M

Bless up Elijah.

In response to natty threads post , as I said before this about the spirit , not who is who and what and what who belongs to,
not even when really just about what man does and how wickedness of the spirit will cause him to justify his actions no matter how bad it is, wickedness of the spirit will blind you to do things you wouldn't do otherwise.

Now clearly you have expressed your knowledge of history , I'm not hear to contest that Idren because I'm still learning.
I may have needed  to put  Roman empire instead European if I offended you by not naming the empire correctly then I apologize, however in this discussion I feel the name doesn't really matter! its just a name its not what the focus is on.
I used slavery as an example.

So what you put in your last post Is a little Irrelevant, as I'm not discussing the outer covering of the spirit/who the spirit was or what name the spirit was given not even the concept of time ... Just the spirit bredrin

this post was not meant to offend, if it has I apologize.

Bless

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 21 queries.