Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Spiritual Wickedness  (Read 3593 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Spiritual Wickedness
« on: May 19, 2008, 09:08:11 PM »

"I and I nah come fe fight flesh and blood but Spiritual Wickedness in high and low places"

That being said and according to the same author, Nations are Justified in Defending themselves, Which whether you like it or not, Includes Israel.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Julian

• Regular User
Re: Spiritual Wickedness
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 07:49:29 PM »

Yes, Just like His Majesty defended the Ethiopian people. Israel will defend its self against Terrorists as much as it needs to, i have a video that proves Israels drastic measures at security aren't that far fetched.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PPU4UN03t7E

Imagine if you was destined to be blown up by that bomb? wouldn't you defend yourself?

surfmon_I

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 11:04:05 PM »

and so who is the King of Israel in this time? King of Judah In this time for the Blood line Itinues to this day .  Ivery Generation has its messengers and so to usher in the new era, and what, conquer or unite the Ititual hunger that awakens in the people of this world.  A new day is dawning, one where the people of the world reject the dogma of past lies and look to uncover the things which has been smoothed over and tap into the Irituality.
  goes back to Isaac~Jakob and Esau, along with the powers that control this world today.  What link does modern day IsraEl have to the 12 tribes and Islam.  Two brothers fighting to control the land, the land, the land of Caanan.  The Implications of which shall be felt the world over.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 03:38:30 AM »

Don't cause CONfusion. The Land of Cannan is more or less peaceably divided amongst the family. The issue is the so called palestinians.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 05:06:17 AM »

Oh I hear that.

"...more or less peaceably divided amongst the family."

There is always an issue.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 10:48:25 AM »

Fighting spiritual wickedness in high and LOW places then you write this "The Land of Cannan is more or less peaceably divided amongst the family. The issue is the so called palestinians"...racism at it's finest, and spiritual wickedness at it's lowest, go figure. And it's spelled Canaan my little racist one.

;)

surfmon_I

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 12:12:13 PM »

The point I am trying to touch upon is that Spiritual wickedness has, and Will always be a factor as we argue about the Past and so slowly set examples to the Future.  I do NOT mean to cause CON fusion, but I do NOT always put the Questions that linger in the Mind in right order.  So few reach to answer what we ask.  We so often do not ask properly.
  Spiritual Wickedness is the perception of ones side to the other is it not?, for it is shown in the books that one philosophy always seeks to elevate while at the same time put the "other" down, hense wickedness.   I am speeking of the Ible.  sorry for the mispelling, it was early, but never matter, point taken.
  I was wondering of the stories we read.  the impressions of them in or Minds.  Since children we have been told stories, and they have come alive in our heads.  I have put forth the impressions of raising children in todays world and try to show them the path , many of which have this duality.  Wickedness, of a Spiritual kind, must be exposed but How do we shine the light without blinding?.  Who are we to dictate what is this wickedness, and so must in turn guide with faith.  In this, both experience spiritual growth in stead of wickedness.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 03:23:34 PM »

No, Spiritual wickedness is not "the perception of one "side" over another", That can be a symptom of spiritual wickedness or just a personal preference. Spiritual wickedness is creating the illusion of a "side" and perceiving it as "over" what is real.
Posted on: May 30, 2008, 03:25:55 pm
"The issue is the so called palestinians"...racism at it's finest, and spiritual wickedness at it's lowest, go figure. And it's spelled Canaan my little racist one.

The endless chatter about so called jews seems to have missed your radar Mr.educated. So now when the tables are turned its Racism all of a sudden? Losers. Sore, sore losers. Constantly referring to me a "your little" anything is a manifestation of your racism that you try to negate by accusing me of the same thing. Oldest trick in the book.....It's only spelled "Canaan" in English. 

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2008, 04:14:28 PM »

Again it was you who brought it up concerning the jews or as you so put it "The Family", and yeah it's racism no matter how you try to spin what you said and the tone in which you said it.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 04:51:04 PM »

Sweet blue cheeses.

I hope there is reincarnation and Elijah and Human come back as conjoined twins.

I'd buy a ticket.

;)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 05:21:20 PM »

It is Abraham's family of who the Arabs are part in which the land of Cannan is Divided that I spoke of. Unfortunately for Nazi Duppies, Israel is not Divided. What is Racist? Saying so called Palestinians? I and I do not recognize any Palestinian nation. So How could I recognize a Palestinian?  They're just squatter terrorists calling themselves "palestinians".

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 07:17:43 PM »

"Palestinian" isn't a race anyway.
And as Elijah points out, those who are commonly called Palestinians are the same "race" as the Jews are.
Semites.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 09:27:39 PM »

It is Abraham's family of who the Arabs are part in which the land of Cannan is Divided that I spoke of

Israel is not Divided

So Israel is not the land of Canaan because the land of Canaan is divided?
and those calling themselves Palestinians who have so before the 3 day war are simply squatting terrorists? squatting on land that was overun by jews who's name is superior to Palestinian name because of what reason? but yet they are arab brothers the jews and "so called Palestinians"?

No nattythread that is not what Elijah pointed out in his thread from the beginning, only after he was called out as the racist he is did he change his wording and try to explain it differently and then in the same sentence again ridicule them.

"Palestinian" isn't a race anyway....neither is Israeli-an but dont tell them that!!!  Semites you say! yes i agree, but why then when someone talks about the israeli palestinian conflict is one called an anti-semite?...because one holds all the military cards and thinks the others are nothing and that God actually cares more about them than "his" other creations, but that was simply written by man and not a God, but others use that as an acceptable excuse to herd and destroy the other, terrorism is ok if God ordains it I suppose right?

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2008, 01:47:10 AM »

I read Elijah very differently than you do, Human.
I also believe that I read you differently than you intend to be read.

I find the whole "anti-Semite" thing horribly wrongly played.

Bless up.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2008, 02:32:36 AM »

Respect to you Natty.
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 22 queries.