Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Can We As Rastas Be Gay & Still Heartical?  (Read 10413 times)

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
Re: Can We As Rastas Be Gay & Still Heartical?
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2008, 04:22:38 PM »

Bashing, beating and calling them stuff is not good. A homosexual is still a human and should be respected and treated as one. Jah create them to did he not? Though we should know that what they are doing is wrong, so we will not fall in the same pit. Blessings and love
Selah
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

Humble_yet_strong

• Full User
  • RasTaFarI is the Almighty, Celestial Powers
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2008, 10:07:03 PM »

Greetings and Blessings

Homosexuality has no place in Rasta, it is unatural and against the laws of JAH.

No one is born homosexual, or a murderer, or a pedophile.  Socitey twists up peoples minds with unatural thoughts, experiences, and lives.  Every moment in babylon people are moving further from JAH and more towards Satan. 

It is through life in babylon people become evil, or unatural.  Not because they were born that way

RASTAFARI is the ALMIGHTY

Selah
I an I are in Revelation time, prepare the youth.

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2008, 10:31:47 PM »

True dat. Blessed love and raspect, Rastafari stand highest.
Homosexuality has no place in Jah creations. Though we should never harm them physically just because they are homosexual. Jah create all life, even their life, and even if they are truly corrupted in theirselves, we have no right to kill / harm them physically. Bless.
Selah.

Pinoy Jex

• yes?
  • Normal User
  • Tayo'y magsama-sama, tayo'y magkaisa
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2008, 10:35:04 AM »

I man got no problem upon them gay people, because its just the they are.
we can not change them...

Hello "I'm Jex"

surfmon_I

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2008, 01:33:23 PM »

It has always been strange that whenever the topic of Gayness (Homosexuality) is brought up in Livity it is done so by two types of people; One being BY one that is Gay, and the other being abusive to that group, ridiculing and demeaning while subconsciously intrigued by it.  To be in the company of either, the topics and humor fly around the practice and it is the engine to all discourse.
  While Rastafari Livity,(as sighted by I ) is a Livity of commitment unto JAH, seeking the path of Overstanding and Lovefullness, while adhering to principals of Nature.  In nature, does Homosexuality exsist?, in the animal Kingdom?, Plants?, sure there is anomilies.  Closed loop, for in this sense they may not continue their species.
  As for Love, it is not to say that this is not a part of Gayness, for sure there is Love between and eminating out of ones that are Gay.  I have not heard of any Rastas that are Gay.  Have never really assosiated the Strict Livity to include ones that place their sexuality and Pleasure before their commitment to Iritual growth.  For in this respect, sex has a function, and it is NOT for ones pleasure.  it is only when one has looked at giving this act up that one is faced with its import for the survival of ones relation to the other.
  as for heartical, well, I as a man sight the desire for sex seperate from the need for sex.  In this we see our selfishness in self~pleasure, and this is a thing I have always viewed as detestible unto JAH.
  All that being said, it is not that we are to condemn anyone.  For, Love is love, and it is when we begin to dictate what is to be and what is not to be that we have crossed a line that is the Realm of JAH, for the Judgement rests with HIM, and we are to Love our Brothers and Sisters.
  Onemans view, Many Thanks for the space.
JAH BLESS

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2008, 11:59:59 AM »

We are not dictating what is to be and not to be. We are following what Jah wants it to be, as it is in the Ible. Its nothing we came up with ourselves. Someone who truly try to follow the bible, won't ignore what it says. And if it says homosex is a sin, so be it. It does not say we should kill them or bash them down because of their sexuality, as Jah will do the judging and not we. But we have to separate ourselves from wickedness, and that is what Jah helping us to do with the Ible.
Bless
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 12:06:01 PM by Soldier of Jah »

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2008, 12:03:51 PM »

Ites Bro. Surfmon I
Didn't you read I reply?

ONENESS

surfmon_I

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2008, 01:32:40 PM »

yes mi Bredren,  Have and mostly always DO read the replys.
  To live the strict Livity that Most Rasta Do is not strictly Shown to us in the Ible.  To do so is to be a priest of JAH and seperated unto Jah.  As I man read through the Ible, I man have not gotten to the part that Homosex is a sin, so please quick refrence I to the section and I will see it.
  Mostly, I am adding a view that has not been posted in this way.  It is a way I feel and live and Learn.  To this point, the Bredren which began this thread has not commented on the replies, and seeing the Idren post up to it, I man felt to add and Cantribute.
  Blessings and Light always.

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2008, 01:56:48 PM »

In the bible, guidelines and rules that Jah want us to follow, are shown. But ofcourse we cant live by the bible only, we also have to live by our conscious minds and spirit. But we can still strictly follow the rules of the bible without being priests. Read in Leviticus, there it stands about the sins. There it also says incest is a sin, just as homosex. Not hard to find it, just search through Leviticus for the specific part you want. Blessed love and raspect! Irie reasoning this!
Selah

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2008, 04:40:53 AM »

"Gayness is brought up in Livity it is done so by two types of people; One being BY one that is Gay, and the other being abusive to that group, ridiculing and demeaning while subconsciously intrigued by it. 

My livity is a better third way, Which is to understand it as sin, only be Gay in the happy sense,  But have all the mercy you can.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

surfmon_I

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2008, 04:43:32 PM »

A True Elijah,  I Have been working to finish a house I had built for this broke musician/Selector.  I found it strange that the day was/is spent in humor and topic of this type.  Although this topic has been here before, I man choose not to really pursue this line of reasoning, for it is of a style of life that is not within I frame of mind nor is where I interest lay. 
  The two types are ones that I have come across on this line of topic, on the job, and in ones seeking sexual gratification.
  Live Up Rasta children of the Most I.

Julian

• Regular User
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2008, 06:07:34 PM »

Homosexuals are a problem, a product of Babylon. Well the Bible says if a man lay with another man, they should be put to death. So even if you think they are ok, the Bible still disagrees and how can you disagree with the word of Jah?

Selassie I

surfmon_I

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2008, 11:03:46 AM »

Leviticus 18:22.
Just thought I would put the place it is stated in the Ible.  Now, I have a question ;   does this law carry over to the New Testament?, have not gotten there yet.  Is it right and just to hold ourselves to the strictness of all these laws when they were written for a time specific to lead people in a specific circumstance?.  Is it regulation by the entire book of Leviticus?, If so, How many of us follow this word and Law?.
  Someone once said that every vehicle comes with a manual, a reference to keep the machine running smoothly.  Does that mean the operator must keep all the manufacturers checks and service?
It is just that ones go to the book and sight certian things while avoiding others.  In reality I wonder how this plays out amongst all others.
  Bless up, live up.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2008, 03:27:35 PM »

It is just that ones go to the book and sight certian things while avoiding others.

It's called RELIGION.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 21 queries.