Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Can We As Rastas Be Gay & Still Heartical?  (Read 10414 times)

surfmon_I

Re: Can We As Rastas Be Gay & Still Heartical?
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2008, 05:39:54 PM »

Seen Bredren, seen.
  Now, if Rasta is no RELIGION, then how is it that some so rigidly define SIN ?.
  Nya, although posting a video instead of ones view is an option, I have to say , nicely put Sistren.  picture worth a 1000 words.

RastaJack93

• Standard User
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2008, 12:43:50 PM »

i think that a rasta cant be gay and still be a rasta because they wud live a life of sin.

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2008, 04:15:04 PM »

... We all live in sin, realize it ... In Torah, the law of not lying together with a man as a woman, is not a "more serious" law, than that we must no work on the Shabbat. (carrying things outside, turn electricity on/off, write, sew, play music, drive in car, end something, shave, so on... from friday evening to saturday evening!) I guess the most of the I's do that...
So you have nothing to say... Read on and meditate.

Never abuse scriptures to judge your fellow man, it will bring you down. Seriously.
You don't obtain anything with jumping on the Jamaican anti "battybwoy" wagon. It will just bring you down. JAH know.

As in so many other problems, I best advice, is look at yourself first. Do you live out the whole law? I can say - NO, because no man is fully righteous. So use your meditation on what is right/wrong for yourself, before using it on what is right/wrong for others!

The revolution start within our self! Selah!

And those of you who means that Jesus "fulfilled" the law, then to be homosexual is just as okay as to eat pork meat.

ONENESS

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2008, 04:47:00 PM »

Just cause Jesus fulfilled the law doesn't mean that its not still wrong to be gay. Its that our salvation doesn't depend on having followed these laws, but our faith in Christ. I and I know sey that it is still a sin and speak against it, But the crucifixion is a higher law. Yet the New Testament shows that any who deal with sexual immorality cannot come to Christ anyway, so batty back gainst the wall.  And I and I do not know it is wrong just because the Bible says so, It is also a natural truth to man that these things are sin.  This is RELIGION. And anything else is FALSE RELIGION. The feel-a-wayers are just vex JAH no bless them faithless arrogance.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

RastaJack93

• Standard User
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2008, 04:52:00 PM »

im not sayin that we all dont live a life of sin i dont hate homosexuals i just hate the fact that they are homosexual i personally think that it is wrong and against Jah

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2008, 09:41:02 PM »

Iman and Iman ancestors observe the law as for us only. Therefore, heathens, pagans, gentiles, atheists, hindu's and so on can eat all pork meat they want - in theory - until they step into our congregation.
There is no direct law unto all mankind, that homosexuality is wrong to gentiles.
So Iman don't use I time thinking about how non believers live.

Iman have Iditated on the subject as it is for I&I brethren in I Jewish and RasTafari congregation. I use arguments from both sides, and from orthodox and reform Judaism and so on, but Iman can't come to a real conclusion. Too much different mindsets. Also scientists and professors say many different things, so there is no "evidence" at the moment. It is about philosophical and religious overstanding and Ilief.
I just know that Iman personally have no problem, because I am not in any way attracted to I brethren.
And for us, I would say that if one is not circumcised or pray with tallit yet (and so on!), then that would be the main goal, before thinking about (others) sexuality.
Also, Iman know actually no homosexual Ras or Jew at this moment, so I guess that at this time it is not a question with much relevance (for I). I can't really see a problem. There is many other laws which are much more interesting in our beloved Torah.

ONENESS

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2008, 02:26:48 AM »

i have a question,
Jah Jah created each and every one of us even the homosexuals so if it is a sin then why would Jah create a homosexual?

"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2008, 01:23:08 PM »

Jah did not create homosexuals. Jah create humanity who themselves create homosexuality with the help of Lucifer temptations. Jah nuh create homosexuality.
Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind

Ras I

• Full User
  • At Least, I Am; At Most, I Am.
    • MySpace
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2008, 11:28:37 PM »

Rastafari has not yet been seen in this thread. Anyone can call themselves, and believe, whatever they want. This said, Rastafari is already complete. Rastafari does not stand against anything, because nothing real opposes it. When you condemn you can do nothing but condemn yourself as you are the mind that has made this separation real to you. Jah created All. Jah is perfect as pure Love, Eternity. Being perfect, everything created in Him is exactly as Him as an extension of His Joy. Anything that can be perceived as separate from this IS babylon, and Rastafari does not see what does not exist. Understanding this, any perceived attack on Jah is made of our guilt for believing in the separation, and is not in Reality. No attack on Jah is possible, because nothing truly exists that is not Him. Rastafari is the eyes to see the memory of Jah from a state of illusion.

The way that people were ready to begin to accept this as Rastafari was very exclusive to black Africans at home and abroad. The memory of Jah appears to all people the way that will best be received. It is called as many things as there are apparent states of the mind to receive it. Once the I can see, Rastafari dissolves, and there is only Jah-as there has always only been. There is no way to this strengthening separation.

With Rastafari eyes, how can this question exist?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2008, 11:47:12 PM »

How can Rastafari eyes exist if Rastafari "dissovle"?

Ras I

• Full User
    • MySpace
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2008, 11:50:17 PM »

They do not; it is a symbol of the memory of Jah from "within" babylon.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2008, 11:54:03 PM »

Which exists more so than any such "babylon".
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 12:01:48 AM by I ELIJAH I »

Ras I

• Full User
    • MySpace
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2008, 11:55:15 PM »

There is no order in Reality.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2008, 12:41:41 AM »

There is Supreme Order in Rastafari Reality. But you are not He, Which is why You come claiming things and speaking what you know not to exalt your bumbaclot "blackness" for vanity.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 12:51:15 AM by I ELIJAH I »

Ras I

• Full User
    • MySpace
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2008, 12:53:18 AM »

Only separate things can be placed in an order. I do not claim anything that we do not share with I, in I.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 21 queries.