Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Can We As Rastas Be Gay & Still Heartical?  (Read 10409 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Can We As Rastas Be Gay & Still Heartical?
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2008, 01:07:33 AM »

True, Which is why Rastafari make distinctions with HIM Identification. I and I know not He who does not reserve such Expression.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

moses

• Senior User
  • Blessed The Most I, Forever Loving Jah RastafarI
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2008, 03:34:34 PM »

i have a question,
Jah Jah created each and every one of us even the homosexuals so if it is a sin then why would Jah create a homosexual?

Blessed Love dear ke

To answer the question, first its better to refine InI thought about which is which. And in this particularly case; nature of good and evil and the Supreme Cause.

from the Aquarian Gospel Of Jesus; A sermon before the multitude in the magian land has some clue. Let find some.

^^^

CHAPTER 39

Jesus attends a feast in Persepolis. Speaks to the people, reviewing the magian philosophy. Explains the origin of evil. Spends the night in prayer.

A FEAST in honour of the magian God was being held, and many men were gathered in Persepolis. 2 And on the great day of the feast the ruling magian master said, Within these sacred walls is liberty; whoever wills to speak may speak. 3 And Jesus standing in the midst of all the people, said, My brothers, sisters, children of our Father-God: 4 Most blest are you among the sons of men today, because you have such just conceptions of the Holy One and man. 5 Your purity in worship and in life is pleasing unto God; and to your master, Zarathustra, praise is due. 6 Well say you all, There is one God from whose great being there came forth the seven Spirits that created heaven and earth; and manifest unto the sons of men are these great Spirits in the sun, and moon, and stars. 7 But in your sacred books we read that two among these seven are of superior strength; that one of these created all the good; the other one created all that evil is. 8 I pray you, honoured masters, tell me how that evil can be born of that which is all good? 9 A magus rose and said, If you will answer me, your problem will be solved. 10 We all do recognize the fact that evil is. Whatever is, must have a cause, If God, the One, made not this evil, then, where is the God who did? 11 And Jesus said, Whatever God, the One, has made is good, and like the great first Cause, the seven Spirits all are good, and everthing that comes from their creative hands is good. 12 Now, all created things have colours, tones and forms their own; but certain tones, though good and pure themselves, when mixed, produce inharmonies, discordant tones. 13 And certain things, though good and pure, when mixed, produce discordant things, yea, poisonous things, that men call evil things. 14 So evil is the inharmonious blending of the colours, tones, or forms of good. 15 Now, man is not all-wise, and yet has will his own. He has the power, and he uses it, to mix God's good things in a multitude of ways, and every day he makes discordant sounds, and evil things. 16 And every tone and form, be it of good, or ill, becomes a living thing, a demon, sprite, or spirit of a good or vicious kind. 17 Man makes his evil thus; and then becomes afraid of him and flees; his devil is emboldened, follows him away and casts him into torturing fires. 18 The devil and the burning fires are both the works of man, and none can put the fires out and dissipate the evil one, but man who made them both. 19 Then Jesus stood aside, and not a magus answered him. 20 And he departed from the throng and went into a secret place to pray.

^^^

Technically speaking combination of pattern that drifts outa harmony creates manifests that we term evil. And this may extend to the degree of intelligently semi living forms.

Supreme Cause is the source of all Harmonies; Thus One Love.

All discordant forms can be reabsorbed back into the higher, in the similar lines that InI refers to Purification. In the religious circles purification is mostly symbolized by fire; precisely to say all consuming fiyah. That kind of fire is the opposite to the ordinary form of fire that InI knows tend to destroy. Purifying fire tend to restore. Therefore the final destiny of all discordant is to undergone that sacred fire that the Most One keeps it burning in a sacred place, i-ternaly burning.

Abnormality in the way some men took expression is the phenomenon of corruption. But there is generally nothing wrong with that if the I overstand what it means for something to drift outa harmony. Any system that drifts away out of perenial vitalogy of the supreme will seek its lower ethers and experience its own plane of dramma. And it will live there until it found otherwise and have the sense of willingness to change. It is a suffering to be disconnected from the supreme source; but until then. The help is always available for the ones who long to ascend back. And until one finds out by himself that it aint worthy it.

Bless Up
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love + If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love = I am nothing. 1 Corinth 13

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2008, 05:15:30 PM »

thank you brotha moses
blessing and jah guide
ke
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2008, 02:39:21 PM »

Also, there have been rumors that some of Rastafari's most prominent modern figures are at least somewhat homosexual. Like Beenie Man for example.

So where does this leave us bredrens & sistrens? Should we open the gate to battyboys & gals in the dancehall, or should we stay true to true Ganja woman & child?

I would say first to stop listening to rumors from people who dislike reggae artists or Rasta and second the point should not be should "we" open or close anything but can "you" individually open or close supposed gates for rastas that may be Gay, are you heartical enough to respect others ways? by your bandwagon battyboy response i say no your not there yet.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2008, 10:27:24 PM »

That would work if Rasta gates were only supposed. Truth being that there aren't and will never be "homosexual" Rastafari.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Soldier of Jah

• Ras Sanjah
  • Senior User
  • Humbleness, righteousness, consciousness.
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2008, 01:20:52 AM »

Rastafari has nuttin to do with homosexual or homosexuality.
Jah create MAN and WOMAN to be with eachother, and anything else is against the almighty.
If Jah would want man to fuck batty bwoy he would make man able to reproduce that way also! But we cyaan so wha that tell us? That is it NOT right . The Bible even tell us it is sin.
Yes I , we haffi raspect all human beings, because Jah create us all, and we all Jah children, but we can raspect a person for who he or she is, even if we say their sexuality is not right, and that it goes against the almighty I !
Jah nuh create homosexual nor homosexuality, Jah create Adam and Eve, and with time, human kind create homosexuality itself. Why would Jah create something that we see clearly in the Ible, he is against?
Me seh bun homosexuality inna di fiyah, me nuh say bun homosexual literally.
We should not stone to death, nor gunshot, nor kill in any way, any man or woman.
Judgement day come soon and we all get our right judgement pon that time, but until then, Iman just stay away from homosexuality, becca me know that it is against King Selassie I the almighty I will !
Blessings
Selah

Jah Jah light is so bright it can be seen even by the blind
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 21 queries.