Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Apocalypse-2012  (Read 1101 times)

rastalife

• Standard User
  • Rasta Man Vibration Positive
Apocalypse-2012
« on: May 30, 2008, 05:23:31 AM »

many have probably heard about a prediction of the "end of the world" by the mayans and ancient egyptians...
stating that the world would restart on december 21 2012, four years from now. The predictions don't end with these civilizations mathmatical calculations.. profecies are being fulfilled through the bible..
What do any of you think about this?

im putting this subject out here because its something that I find very interesting and Im requesting the attention of people I respect to think about this with me...

Peace Jah bless
"Me got no education, me got inspiration. If I was educated I'd be a damn fool."- Bob Marley

natty threads

• Senior User
Re: Apocalypse-2012
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 04:58:55 PM »

It certainly is provocative.

I don't believe the Mayans had more of a direct line on anything than anyone else does/did.

I am always suspicious of demonically acquired knowledge and I always assume demons are involved in societies that practice large-scale human sacrifice.

I consider any Mayan prophesies as distractions from the Truth and am well over being in any way concerned about what those people have passed down to us other than as it distracts others.

As to biblical prophesy being fulfilled, I do believe we are headed toward the tribulation.

I heartily recommend growing your own food, figuring out your water supply, all that.
I', at the end of the truck lines here in Alaska, so when they quit running we'll be hit first.

Be ready.

And if they try to chip you, cut off your hand.

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 06:05:54 PM »

Ites
Many, many people of the world, have in all time "predicted" JAH will - and failed.

G-d is not human. He don't use math. We don't overstand His "math," so Judgment Day could be in one hour... or 200 years or much, much more. Only one thing is sure - we cannot figure it out.
Iman say bun the christians who "predicts" the Day to Come, this and this and this day. And give away good arguments for the heathen to fight I in discussion. Jehovah's Witnesses, fx. False prophets is judged HARD, SERIOUSLY and BRUTAL. So Iman say to them "stop your vanity, and choose life"!

May Shiloh soon come oh Adonai I Almighty G-d

ONENESS

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 07:14:06 PM »

I forget what it's called, but there's a kind of "mixed time" theory that argues that the tribulation is here now and has been.

Ras Adam, your point holds much virtue, can never be overstated, and is taken to heart.

I would still urge people to be responsible for their own food and water.
I am not saying it is the end times- that has been predicted too too long to take anything too seriously- and the only point in taking it seriously is to make oneself miserable. I AM saying that it is going to get worse before it gets better, and the more independently one can care for oneself the happier one will be.

Bless up.

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 21 queries.