Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: White man cant be RasTa. Well Read the boo of Ruth  (Read 31896 times)

Redge

• Bless'ed love all Jah Children
  • Regular User
  • In jah we trust
Re: White man cant be RasTa. Well Read the boo of Ruth
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2009, 10:38:48 AM »

Rasta's never said you can't be a rasta if u are white, that is very ignorant of you to say that, just because we are Superior to the white man doesn't mean we discriminate, we practice peace and love so why would you say something like that,

why are you superior to the "white man" why do you need to go on about the color of the man or person

color has nothing to do with the matter unless the person wants to be racist

I dont believe any certain race is "superior" to any other.
People can be superior to others but not because of there color or faith
but the way they have lived there life.
Posted on: March 23, 2009, 10:31:07 AM
as damian and bob have sed

"the gift of rastafari is for everyman to share
but some would be so unfair"

Jah wants us to believe in equality and unity
But yet there is still rasta's that believe in
keeping the rastafari faith "pure" because they
discriminate against the "white man"

We all share the same beliefs so why argue with
pointless arguments on the colors of skin.

One Love

Hail Selassie I

"a man with no past is a tree with no roots if you dont know where you came from where do you go?"

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2009, 08:32:28 AM »

Blessed Love,
I tend to agree with the I Bredren Redge
and said basically the same thing on WOJ just yesterday, in I own words
I think His Majesty would have been vexed with Ms Fari and Her "we are superior" talk
in fact I feel His Majesty disagreeing with her sentiment within I soul n Spirit
still, when I Iditate on what she means...she is talking Kultcha, as in RastafarI Kulcha is superior in consciousness to the white-suspremacy shitstem... in that context I agree, as His Majesties Ideology n livity is full of honour, integrity and wisdom, while the crazy bald head ting is just one big arrogant boys club with dubious intentions....not the colour as some black men are part of the corruption and some honourable melenin-deficient folk trod RastafarI livity n faith...and of course there is some women involved in that corruption also, so I don't support sexism at all
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2009, 05:28:36 PM »

Well the arguments that are raging about this topic just goes to show how Humanity behaves when it is (un)inspired by negative concepts and isms. It's really sad when one looks at the works creation and how creation works-both on earth and beyond- and see the way that it all functions both in precision and distinctive harmony, So why is it on this planet do so called intelligent beings get bogged down in stupid supposition and argument. Personally I don't need the Book of Ruth or any other publication to let me be aware of right from wrong. I can feel and know that using my internal attributes - attributes which we all possess!

This is exactly the point I allude to in my other posts; when Men, and Women too, take their own concepts and apply it to others as if it was indeed God who told or ordered them to do it That is where problems arise and take root. I would have thought (wrongly as it seems) that any right thinking/sensible individual would or should know that ethnicity, skin-colour, height, weight, or gender  to name a few, does not have anything to do with the concept of the Creator and how one should perceive the First Source or anyone else around them on earth. 

I mean if we take this concept further So does that mean fat people are damned, or skinny people cannot be righteous, or does it mean only those over 6ft can go to Zion? How ridiculous! However; what makes all this border on the insane, is that the people who advance these concepts didn't get them from the Creator. They picked them up from their fellow human beings.

I suppose the creator is laughing as they are derision. One solely of their own making!
Posted on: March 24, 2009, 01:43:47 PM
Further to the above;

It would be very interesting to hear from others why they feel that One race is good and another is evil.
Why would God make humanity just to elevate one above the other. If one looks at animals, even they don't
adopt that attitude. I know some who genuinely believe the Lion to be the King of beasts - How do they arrive at that!
I don't think if the said Lion went and told a Tiger that it was his/her King that it would be meet with agreement.
That is just a Human thing. Most Animals live in some kind of harmony or synchronicity with each other and their environment.
The don't display the ignorance and prejudices that are embedded in the human beings. A Leopard doesn't say to a BLACK Panther
"you can't flex with me because you are black".

God never damned anyone based upon their skin colour or ethnicity, that is the propaganda of men and the system they have adopted and
represent to the fullest, the system they want us to accept. History reveals that there have been many civilisations who have adopted various aspects of negativity to enhance and glorify themselves. Each system has built upon the teachings, agenda and goals of the previous ones. The Sumerians, The Egyptians, The Babylonians, The Greeks, The Persians, The Medes The Romans, The French, The Dutch, The Spanish, The British, and The Americans and not just them alone; because throughout the existence of all these empires and systems there has always been a common agenda. Which to to subvert the truth, to indoctrinate with false doctrine and to basically enslave free thought.

So according to the viewpoint of some; which is the White man start it, so him is damned, but one question I want to ask in this respect. If the chosen of god were -the chosen of god, how is it they have been allowed to be taken into bondage and servitude? Why did god allow all this to this to happen?  It sounds to me if you follow this line of thought, like either god was powerless to prevent this happening or god didn't know or maybe he condoned it! Who really knows?? But I don't aspire to that the notion that the Creator was either powerless, ignorant or did indeed condone slavery and servitude. So when you remove all the possibles from the equation then it must be whatever is left. Which to me seems like human brainwashing and propaganda.   
Posted on: March 24, 2009, 02:11:27 PM
"I suppose the creator is laughing as they are derision. One solely of their own making!"

I meant to say the Creator is laughing as they are all in derision. One solely of their own making!

msgal

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2009, 06:10:36 PM »

Thank you for that truth sound
I could not have said it better
It's not any of the superficial criteria that we live with that
makes us good or bad or anything in between.
It is our actions that should speak of the true value.
It seems to be a widespread inclination of people to judge superficially.
Don't we raise ourselves up when we learn to look deeper to what's really on the inside?
I personally think our differences have a beauty that enhances all our lives.

bless and love
Jah bless. I and I love you all.

BabylonBun

• [▓▓░░▒▒]
  • Normal User
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2009, 05:09:50 AM »

the word supremacy hold many negative connotations
i do not believe or condone the use of it regarding race and the colour of people's skin.
the gift brought to us by HIM that is rastafari strongly stands for peace, love and inity.  but then why must we be prejudice towards the white man? because of slavery? no white man alive today is responsible for any of it.
do not get me wrong, slavery is nothing to be shrugged off.  what was done was sick, cruel and unforgivable.  i'm sure that aswell as myself there are other white people who feel disgusted at what their race is responsible for, but this is no reason we can not be united.  burn babylon and western civilisation! you will not believe how many people i know, black or white, that strongly believe this.  this is why we must come together! unite to expose the true meaning of rasta and to abolish the belief that rastafari is not open to all. 
the opposition of slavery from black rastafarians is not what makes white rastafarians feel uncomfortable, unwanted.  what does this is the fact that we feel the same way about slavery and babylon, yet still you make us out to be cold blooded murderers.

ini give jah praises to the highest level, spread the message pon de whole world to unite de white man and de black man under a common name, JAH -- RASTAFARI.

blessed love
kurt.
Seeking Ras Tafari

Redge

• Regular User
  • In jah we trust
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2009, 01:25:58 PM »

InI raspect all humanity
wether there black,white or even green.
I'man beleive HIM never turn his head pon dem
Why should I?
I follow HIM an he give us the gift of Rastafari
so why some be so unfair? to say
NO the white man can not be rasta's?
The time of the slave drive was a disgusting time.
An I'man self believe that my white ancestors wether
they be my family or wether just white folk who lived in this time
InI believe they are sick an rong, an thats why i say
BUN BABYLAN.
BUN Western Civalisation an al it as stood for.

So I'man truely believe that all humanity can unite as one
ONE WORLD
so hu out of dis silly topic of
Can white man be rasta?
hu out of this want to judge me?

RASpect to ALL of jahs children
Hail HIM
"a man with no past is a tree with no roots if you dont know where you came from where do you go?"

reggae

• Regular User
Re: White man cant be RasTa. Well Read the boo of
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2010, 06:30:18 PM »

Rasta's never said you can't be a rasta if u are white, that is very ignorant of you to say that, just because we are Superior to the white man doesn't mean we discriminate, we practice peace and love so why would you say something like that,
8)
No you arent superior to whites.Nor can you and Ras i persuade people that you are.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 06:45:15 PM by reggae »
i love reggae

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2010, 12:29:28 AM »

Well we may not be "superior" in the sense (if you have any) that you sight but, it has been proved, by white people, that we are more powerful and more energetic, sustainable, relaxed, happier and more lively than any other peoples !! We on the other hand did not need that proof we knew it already ! I have seen many documentaries, made by "honest" white peoples, who have researched this in many spheres. Further more we are the first peoples of this planet !! We are the fathers and mothers of "creation." You are all just our children...in most cases diss-ras-pectful children....LOL. So if that is not being "superior" in terms of truths and facts....LOL....

P7
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 12:35:00 AM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

reggae

• Regular User
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2010, 10:42:35 PM »

ZZZZZZ....racism is sooooo dull 777...zzzzzzzz
god night. :D ::) :-X
i love reggae

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2010, 03:57:14 PM »

ZZZZZZ....racism is sooooo dull 777...zzzzzzzz
god night. :D ::) :-X

Well I guess your people, who wrote about these matters, researched and proved them must be soooo dull...LOL. I guess all your scientists, historians, researchers, etc.,etc., must be sooo dull to make such claims....LOL.

P7
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 04:07:34 PM by prophet777 »

Rasdave21

• Full User
  • 2012 ascension is near---awaken
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2010, 10:32:30 PM »

Ini can't believe that these type of threads are even still alive in these forums. We all know by now what H.I.M. said about races so the issue shield be dropped. As far as I'm concerned H.I.M and the word shall be the final judge.

Namaste
www.myspace.com/elementree1

CHECK OUT MY MUSIC!!

Redge

• Regular User
  • In jah we trust
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2011, 07:56:29 PM »

Prophet777 you are wrong and as said above HIM has final words and his judgement shall rule seen?

take your racism somewhere else

Stevesc

• Regular User
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2011, 08:24:32 PM »

We are the fathers and mothers of "creation." You are all just our children...

We all come from Africa, however that does not make us 'your children.' InI have the same ancestors if traced back far enough; your people are my people.  InI must unite rather than separate each other into groups.

Jah RastafarI
Money is numbers, and numbers never end. If it takes money to be happy, your search for happiness will never end - Nesta Marley

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2011, 01:16:06 PM »

Ini can't believe that these type of threads are even still alive in these forums. We all know by now what H.I.M. said about races so the issue shield be dropped. As far as I'm concerned H.I.M and the word shall be the final judge.

Namaste

Well what exactly did HIM say about it ? And please, if you are gonna quote something HIM said then the whole text and not just a "part" of it.....

P7
Posted on: December 14, 2011, 12:44:32 PM
Prophet777 you are wrong and as said above HIM has final words and his judgement shall rule seen?

take your racism somewhere else

So I am wrong uh...? In how far ?
Like I asked the other member above "What are HIM "final words and judgement" - as you call it ?" And no "half text" please.

One more thing - since when is truth racist ? LOL.

P7
Posted on: December 14, 2011, 12:48:04 PM
We all come from Africa, however that does not make us 'your children.' InI have the same ancestors if traced back far enough; your people are my people.  InI must unite rather than separate each other into groups.

Jah RastafarI

Let me put it in this term...all people, everywhere, are the offspring of the original people who come from Africa = "children of Africa". So by saying "children" I am just speaking metaphorically.
It is so simple - why make it complicated ? Use overstanding....Did not even Jeezus and many others use that term - metaphorically ?

Yeah...I know...the people back then didn't get it too...

He always had to "break it down" for them like I now have to do for you three...

P7

Posted on: December 14, 2011, 12:53:50 PM
C'mon now bring your "half" texts/"half" scriptures and your questions and I will "break it down" for you as far as I can.

I am not saying I am the "all wise" but, I sure am willing.

Funny thing is - that I just brought up facts that have been proved...

This is what I said - and YES I said it ! Because I have something to back it up :

"Well we may not be "superior" in the sense (if you have any) that you sight but, it has been proved, by white people, that we are more powerful and more energetic, sustainable, relaxed, happier and more lively than any other peoples !! We on the other hand did not need that proof we knew it already ! I have seen many documentaries, made by "honest" white peoples, who have researched this in many spheres. Further more we are the first peoples of this planet !! We are the fathers and mothers of "creation." You are all just our children...in most cases diss-ras-pectful children....LOL. So if that is not being "superior" in terms of truths and facts....LOL...."

Now go ahead and re-read what I wrote. These are not my "findings". It is coming out of the mouth of "your" historians, scientists, archaeologists, biologists, etc.,etc.,

Want proof ? Just go and check it up for yourselves from the "news." Check out some documentaries, read some books, stay updated, gain some knowledge. Your are on Internet - right ? Simple...
I am even willing to show you some of these "findings", in word, from "your" historians, scientists, archaeologists, biologists, etc.,etc., upon these matters.

So wheres the problem ?? Don't like the truth ?

I shouldn't be here trying to explain it to you - you should know this by now..."RASTA"

P7
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 01:27:25 PM by prophet777 »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2011, 06:51:32 PM »

what i must over prophet777 is that racism is a tool of division, it serves the purpose of the divide and conquer tactic. it would appear to me that it is not possible to conquer something by adopting their thought patterns. i don't have anything to give for the kind of science that disregard other modes of living so i don't know why you point in the direction of the "news". you can't offer any quote by his majesty that would support racism.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 21 queries.