Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: White man cant be RasTa. Well Read the boo of Ruth  (Read 31898 times)

prophet777

• Senior User
Re: White man cant be RasTa. Well Read the boo of Ruth
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2011, 01:18:08 AM »

what i must over prophet777 is that racism is a tool of division, it serves the purpose of the divide and conquer tactic. it would appear to me that it is not possible to conquer something by adopting their thought patterns. i don't have anything to give for the kind of science that disregard other modes of living so i don't know why you point in the direction of the "news". you can't offer any quote by his majesty that would support racism.

Well HIM indeed does support/stand for truth - so I and I don't' see where you all get this notion that truth is such an offense that you have to try and ridicule it off as being racist just in order to suit your own ideologies/agenda of Rasta as what you "think" it to be and at the same time deny what is really "behind" it. That for I is just hypocrisy. If you are willing to accept the truth/foundation/order of Rasta then come to face the truth. This not a "thought pattern" as you would like to call it and I can prove it in a very very simple way by asking you...Who run 99 % of things in most sports ? Who is gentically so fit to do it ? Who does it ?

So this is not just something that I need someone to document for I. I SEE IT. EVERY DAY. Seen. That was just one example now -  and I can give you many more...

Like I said...I can break it down for you...piece by piece...

And besides that - I am not the one who mentioned any quote by HIM, in my statement, in order to suit my own ideologies...I did not mention HIM at all - in my last statement. So I do not see why you challenge I with your last sentence ??

I and I do not support racism but, I and I are not scared, like you are, to face it with fyah. You can call it "counter racism" or label it it with any other bulls**t name - I really do not give a dogs a**. I call it RIGHTEOUSNESS - the "fight" of GOOD OVER EVIL (LIKE HIM SAID) - LIGHT IN THE NIGHT - WISDOM - KNOWLEDGE. That is just I. That is who I am. And I am not gonna sit down and lie about facts that are clear and are common sense just in order to suit what "devils" want or want to hear from I. That is not the RASTA way of life !

To be honest with you...if you can not overstand what I am saying then you still got a very long way to go before you can attain the position of RASTA ! And that is not a judgement or whatever you wanna call it...Just the truth....

Tomorrow is for those who prepare for it today my friend....

P7

« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 01:34:09 AM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2011, 02:46:56 AM »

i don't challenge the i prophet777, it is for any who think rastafari is racist(they won't find any text from him that support it). it's not genetics that run things in sports. all it take is a bit of plotting and scheming  to hide the truth. they won't succeed forever though if there is any such thing. i don't really know anything about sports, i don't even watch tv.

Redge

• Bless'ed love all Jah Children
  • Regular User
  • In jah we trust
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2012, 07:56:01 PM »

Well I guess your people, who wrote about these matters, researched and proved them must be soooo dull...LOL. I guess all your scientists, historians, researchers, etc.,etc., must be sooo dull to make such claims....LOL.

P7

Prophet777 i grow tired of your closed minded ignorance. you go on about "scientists" they have proved that the human body is...HUMAN not Black or white or whatever the body itself is human therefore making all of us equals. You preach that you know rasta yet u say we are not equals? and all are "dis-ras-spectful children" now yes weknow the original man was black. but he was a man none the less. and if you would like to go on about who is more superior. How many inventions has the white man produced and how many has the black man? How much of the industrial phase was built by white men than black men? how many of these scientists that test your so called facts are black? so you may have the athletesism? which is still strongly disagree. But if "historians" have taught us anything it that the white man invented most things....but i wont then say that we are superior because we are not we all need each other to live n ras teaches that oneness through-out the world will bring peace and end all suffering of mankind.

people like you stop this happening.

"If the tree has no roots it must fall down..."
"a man with no past is a tree with no roots if you dont know where you came from where do you go?"

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2012, 10:06:33 AM »

the inventions and acceleration of technology made life easier in a way but also brought a lot of pollution that we are still struggling to deal with. i don't know redge where ones live if they don't know the tendency of the 'upper class' to glorify their own 'advances' while disregarding the problems caused on other levels.

black and white as forms of speech ought to be eliminated, especially by someone agreeing that a man is a man no matter the color of the skin.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 10:35:48 AM by Oskar »

JAHwalkwidme

• Full User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2012, 05:56:09 PM »

Redge

It is most interesting to see you defend the white race with their technological advances.  Most of which were made upon the backs of the rest of the world, have been used in destructive ways and are now the 'blueprint' for the 'globalisation' (read: neo-colonialism and imperialism, exploitation) of the rest of the world.  I sincerely hope that was a knee-jerk reaction to feeling offended from Prophet777's post and not your general mentality.

You saying that the white man has made most inventions is also technically incorrect.  Most of the technology we have now has been invented by the white man but for thousands of years before the European had any kind of technological power, the black man was extremely scientifically and mathematically advanced (in Kemit, Ancient Egypt).  And most if not all of Ancient Greek knowledge was learned from studying in Africa; hence European civilisation is not of European origin at all.  The European has not had power over the world for very long so don't ever feel that the white man had 'achieved' more.

Don't start to get defensive and big up the white man because he built Babylon in this time.  Burn that and burn that again.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2012, 11:46:48 PM »

babylonians built babylon. i am a human being though and i love human beings and respect them and let them be who they are and hate oppressors. it don't have to be any more complicated than that.

i have not played any part in inventing any of this outcome. i just find myself born into a system trying to find a better way. i don't think it is possible to transcend a problem by embodying it. this mess have not happened in only a few days and i don't think it will be set straight in a day or two either.

Redge

• Bless'ed love all Jah Children
  • Regular User
  • In jah we trust
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2012, 03:35:01 AM »

To be honest I just cant see how people still want to say one race is "superior" to another, now i wasnt really going as far back as ancient egypt...as i said at the end i dont believe whites to be anymore superior. This only leads to racism and more unrest amongs the world.

Peace love and unity is all we need, if the world learns to help each other things will become much easier, as someone else stated religion is only ones path to god.

Now i re-read what i have put i do retract my statement gotangry at yet another RAS who wants to preach unity but will bring hatred into things.

Bless idren and sistren may we come togethor as one.
"a man with no past is a tree with no roots if you dont know where you came from where do you go?"

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2012, 05:49:05 AM »

"such a disgrace to see the human race in a rat race" (bob marley)

we are human beings and we come in different size and shape. love love love

JAHwalkwidme

• Full User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2012, 03:43:24 PM »

Oskar, when I say 'white man' I don't mean every white person, but Babylon is not only built by those in power, it is held up by the minds of the people, which includes a hell of a lot of white people.  Babylon is reconstructed every day as everyone participates in it, even if we have no choice.

'Peace love and unity is all we need'.  Peace love and unity what we need, but built on a foundation of equality, respect and justice.  That is the balance of RasTafarI.  Without the latter you are just a hippie. You can't build Zion on top of Babylon.  You may be so cool with the man down the road, all peace and love, but sit and Reason with him on reality and all Babylon comes rolling out of his mouth.  Balance between growing and weeding out.  I am bored of hearing white Rastas say 'I am not the oppressor, we're all the same, let's all be friends'.  It is truth, but it is truth on the Iritual plane.  RasTafarI must manifest on the physical plane also. Read some more Marcus Garvey, educate yourself.

'if the world learns to help each other'
Redge, should the white man help the black man?  Please don't tell me that's what you mean.
Selassie I guide

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2012, 07:40:29 PM »

love and unity is not to make everyone the same, it is to respect our differences. you and i and all people are responsible not to bring a divisive mindset and instead defend each others right to keep their culture and live in harmony on a national and international level.

diversity is strength as more eyes from different perspective will bring a more wholesome approach to any problem facing humanity. everyone have the right to choose their way of life as long as they don't hurt or interfere with others.

if a man is hungry he needs food. if he is hurt he needs care. unless the man is unconscious i think it's possible to communicate and arrive at some sort of agreeable result.

all people all over the world face similar problems and their needs are quite the same. babylon is the mindset that ignore and disregard other people and only look to itself and those it somehow identify with. the compassion of the heart knows no bounds of differences.

JAHwalkwidme

• Full User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2012, 01:27:06 PM »

Oskar

Your definition of love and unity on a physical level means to 'defend each others right to keep their culture'.  Good, beautiful, in fact.  But what do you do when certain nations try at every opportunity to rob you of yours and feed you 'universalism' and Western capitalism and 'democracy'?  Defend the oppressors right to their own culture?!  And Babylon is a culture, but I thoroughly condemn that culture through and through and wouldn't fight for anyone to keep living in Babylon.

Your definitions are beautiful and true I dare say but do not match up to the present situation.

Yes if a man is hungry he needs good and if he hurts he needs care.  But does he need Western-made drugs that mask problems and don't address them?  Or does he also need a flat screen TV, a car, a Nike sweatshirt and a dishwasher?  Or does he need all the natural resources to be stolen from his country?  Or does he need a 'democratic' government?

Many groups of people face similar problems.  But many other groups of people CREATE or at the very least play a part in these problems.  Where is your fire, bredrin?  If you love the people of the Earth so much, then where is your hate for those people that oppress them?

Jah guide

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2012, 05:27:17 AM »

freedom does not include freedom to oppress. the value of any democratic system is in the level of education of the people. democratically instated barbarism is barbarism none the less, however technologically advanced it might appear.

i'm not going to hate someone because they have a tv or drive a car. i would work to put better programs on the tv and make the car more friendly to the environment. babylon is becoming aware of these things. it takes constant pressure from the people though.

more of a firm love is needed really instead of tough hate. ones have to be a good example while doing it. submitting to hate would be to descend to their level.
Posted on: February 01, 2012, 05:13:32 AM
medicine is a whole different thing, it requires a holistic view of the human being.

JAHwalkwidme

• Full User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2012, 04:35:08 PM »

But Oskar the very reason we have TVs and cars is the oppression of other people.  The only way 'we' have become so 'advanced' is the exploitation, murder etc of other people.  And TVs and cars and those sort of inventions were born from a particular mindset.  Had Africans or Chinese or someone else gone down the technological path first, then the inventions would be quite different.  TVs and cars and every other invention you see, while mostly not bad in themselves, have been funded by oppression and are part of the white man's issues with 'progress'.

You cannot 'improve' Babylon, Oskar.  Babylon is the mindset, which is built into their institutions, into their schools, into everything. This mindset is manifested everywhere you look.  Its root is evil (love of money, power etc) so however you try to pretty it up it remains the same.  Babylon is going to fall.  From a circle opens you can see where and when its closing point will come, and the line cannot deviate from that path.

You sound like you are fond of Babylons creations and want to save them.  Let Rasta and love bring another dimension to Babylon.  Bun out all of that.  Babylon is Babylon is Babylon.

I must learn to have more love for humanity, but I think you must learn to focus more on justice than mercy.  RasTafarI is the balance of justice and mercy and I think both you and I are learning this lesson bredrin.

Jah guide

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2012, 09:04:07 AM »

the invention of technology is not proportional to the intelligence to use them for the right thing. it can be compared to the speed of the runner. in his own right he can claim to be fast but what use is it if he is running in the wrong direction? i have a lot of respect for ancient chinese culture. the modern chinese i don't really know what to think, they have a lot of the same oppressive tendencies as the west.

i give thanks for guidance.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2012, 01:11:12 PM »

Oskar in response to your latest statement,  I am just going to get right to it, it's either you are an upfront agent of the system, or you're so brainwashed, that you might as well be one of them.

The issue about technology has nothing to do with as you put it, "the intelligence to use them for the right thing," and more to do with the purpose of their usage.!!  Indeed to a conscious person, Technology can be summed up like Money, insofar as it is in itself, it is entirely non-discriminatory. However, in the hand of the discriminating agent of the system; (who happens to be EITHER the bearer of money or the controller of technology, or happens to be the case BOTH) then their effects are utterly devastating as we have evidenced throughout history.

In truth; it doesn't matter about the race of the oppressor, as you will find that as far as the system is concerned, within in every nation on earth, there are those who not only rigidly adhere to and promote, they actively enforce, the Babylonian/Roman system of control.   

Really it's full time that you dropped the foolishness and embark on meaningful and conscious work.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 21 queries.