Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: White man cant be RasTa. Well Read the boo of Ruth  (Read 31895 times)

JAHwalkwidme

• Full User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: White man cant be RasTa. Well Read the boo of Ruth
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2012, 03:09:09 PM »

I was not trying to big up the modern Chinese or anyone else Oskar, I didn't say it would be BETTER, I said it would be different.  What I am saying is that every piece of technology brought out is a cumulative thing - it has all previous inventions and all the mindsets used to build them within it.  Thus it is a Babylon creation, created for Babylon to use to further their ideologies.  This is not to say that all technology is evil, as it can be used for good purposes.  But it is not natural, nor built from a healthy ideology, and it is a mistake to think of technology as 'neutral', changing its nature depending on its usage, because you have to look at the mindset and ideology from which it originated.  Otherwise you fall into the 'European is Universal' mind trap that Babylon promote every day i.e. exporting their ideas, ways of thinking, inventions, dress, customs and values all over the world, calling it 'universalism'.

'in his own right he can claim to be fast but what use is it if he is running in the wrong direction?'
I like this statement a lot, but don't exclude the current technology we have from your words 'the wrong direction'.  Technology is generally made to make things faster - takes processes of the mind and body and externalises them, so the 'economy' can compete in the world market because speed is the key.  I am not totally against technology but we must realise the intentions etc going into it.

And Knowledge is right in that the race of the oppressor doesn't matter.  There are oppressors all over the world of different colours.  But whites seem to be the ones that colonialised other races the most in recent times, not only imperialism in terms of land etc, but mentality as well.  However that perception may be related to the kind of studies I have engaged myself in, as I haven't studied Arab and Chinese modern history to the same extent.  If anyone can tell me otherwise or point me in a direction for study that would be appreciated.

Selassie I guide and bless

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2012, 05:01:39 PM »

'knowledge', your reasoning don't hold up. i have(bear) money in my pocket and ride(control) my bicycle(technology), what is so devestating about it? money is not necessary, yet helpful. technology is not necessary, yet helpful. not to say there is not technology that is destructive on the environment because there is.

There are oppressors all over the world of different colours.  But whites seem to be the ones that colonialised other races the most in recent times, not only imperialism in terms of land etc, but mentality as well.

the 'European is Universal' mind trap that Babylon promote every day i.e. exporting their ideas, ways of thinking, inventions, dress, customs and values all over the world, calling it 'universalism'.

i give thanks for this, jahwalkwidme. i think it is straight to the point and i agree with most of your words.

blessings

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2012, 04:17:12 PM »

So go on Oskar,

Which part of my reasoning doesn't stack up? Of course Money and Technology might not be necessary, but that's not what I am saying, I said the following:-
Indeed to a conscious person, Technology can be summed up like Money, insofar as it is in itself, it is entirely non-discriminatory. However, in the hand of the discriminating agent of the system; (who happens to be EITHER the bearer of money or the controller of technology, or happens to be the case BOTH) then their effects are utterly devastating as we have evidenced throughout history.

So unless your reading tings that I ain't written and attributing them to me, then I am puzzled by your nonsense, indeed your reasoning about how  you control technology (by riding your bicycle)just goes to show how far you have been left behind.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #63 on: February 29, 2012, 03:46:54 PM »

well, you were accusing me of being an agent of babylon before saying that so i responded to what you claimed would happen if i were and was doing the things you described. there is nothing devestating about having money in ones pocket while riding a bicycle, unless the money was gotten through robbery and the bike is used to tackle all the people met while riding down the street.

i realise that there is nothing i can write on here to prove the kind of livity i engage in so i rest my case. believe what you want, it don't change who i am.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2012, 12:45:13 PM »

Prophet777 i grow tired of your closed minded ignorance. you go on about "scientists" they have proved that the human body is...HUMAN not Black or white or whatever the body itself is human therefore making all of us equals. You preach that you know rasta yet u say we are not equals? and all are "dis-ras-spectful children" now yes weknow the original man was black. but he was a man none the less. and if you would like to go on about who is more superior. How many inventions has the white man produced and how many has the black man? How much of the industrial phase was built by white men than black men? how many of these scientists that test your so called facts are black? so you may have the athletesism? which is still strongly disagree. But if "historians" have taught us anything it that the white man invented most things....but i wont then say that we are superior because we are not we all need each other to live n ras teaches that oneness through-out the world will bring peace and end all suffering of mankind.

people like you stop this happening.

"If the tree has no roots it must fall down..."

Here we go again. You just don't wanna get it - do you ? This is what I said :

"Well we may not be "superior" in the sense (if you have any) that you sight but, it has been proved, by white people, that we are more powerful and more energetic, sustainable, relaxed, happier and more lively than any other peoples !! We on the other hand did not need that proof we knew it already ! I have seen many documentaries, made by "honest" white peoples, who have researched this in many spheres. Further more we are the first peoples of this planet !! We are the fathers and mothers of "creation." You are all just our children...in most cases diss-ras-pectful children....LOL. So if that is not being "superior" in terms of truths and facts....LOL....

P7
"

If you could read with overstanding and without a presumptious mind then you would have indeed read that I said "Well we may not be "superior" in the sense....".
You on the other hand just claim that I and I said that we are not equal. Now if that is not disraspect then tell me what it is ? That is exactly why I use that term "dis-ras-spectful children".
Either you are so stuck on whatever you are on that you fail to see what is being said or you are just one of those who loves to twist other peoples words around to suit your own agenda - whatever that might be.

Then you really have the nerve to ask me how many inventions the white man has produced ? LOL. Well, none is the answer and let me explain how I mean that before you jump to any more conclusions.
Everything the white man has produced he could not have done without the knowledge that he stole from the black man. So if you are talking about producing my friend then remember that African knowledge is the foundation of everything white man has produced. Which means again that without that African knowldege the white man could have never produced anything relevant. And, even with that knowldege, he has not produced much that benefits this world and all who are in it. The most things he has produced are due to greed and cause much destruction to this world and to those on it. If I were you, I would not be so proud about that.

"industrial" whatever...LOL. Destruction to the earth is what I call it because that is what it is and all due to greed and the lust of false "power".

Yes of course your racist minded historians claim that white man has produced many things but if you were wise enough you would have listened to those of your historians who speak the truth.Most of what the white man has claimed as his creations are just stolen.
Now I will give you a small but, very big example : First ask yourself who created the common tools that doctors use (scalpels, tweezers, etc.,etc.,) ?
I guess you would say white man right ? Because that is what your racist historians have taught you - right ? But, go back to Africa my friend and check the pyramid walls (you can do it on the net too) where there is hyroglyphic pictures of doctors tools (many of them too) - a picture that was drawn long before the white man even new what those tools were for. Tools that the africans were using back then already my friend. LOL.

Learn your history and try and learn it from people who were not racist. Learn it from your neutral historians. I know there are not many there but there are some.

Let me give you another example of how the white man claims things that are not his :

It is said that Pythagoras is the father of mathematics and that he is the discoverer of the Pi formula. Another lie. Why? Simple - the pyramids are built on this formula. Which means without knowledge of this they could never have been built. The funny thing is that the pyramids were built thousands of years before Pythag even existed. LOL.

There are many many creations that the black man made, back in Istory, that are claimed by white people because back then black people were not allowed or could not afford to patent their creations.

I could go on and on with this but you should do your own research.

Stop being a blind follower and do some research for yourself before claiming things you know nothing of. And I really don't care if you are tired of what you call my "closed minded ignorance."

I am sure most people here can see who really is close minded and ignorant.

P.S. So if there is anything that I am stopping (as you last sentence says) then it is the lies that people like you claim, spread and follow.

Then you  come with your "one love, one love blah blah blah...."
How do you expect that to happen without righteousness and truth and knowledge of self ??

Yes indeed - a tree without roots shall surely fall and you my friend, at this moment, still have no roots. Not no real ones anyway...

P7
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 12:58:07 PM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

oneblood

• Standard User
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2012, 09:18:23 PM »

iandi opinion of black supremacy,iandi whiteman- ok first and foremostly the lord and the king were black so to were the original people pon the planet,also to note i have had black girlfriends,black friends and worked with blacks before all of west indian ancestry,now i noticed something they were all excelling in what they do,they saw no barriers if they wanted something they would do what it takes to put the necesary actions into place,and from them i have learned that far too often the whiteman would rather sit back and hope good things come his way just great expectations and is that not just selfishness in all reality? when we too could excell if we put our hearts and souls into it.
blessed love

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2012, 01:27:35 PM »

Just want to address two points,
well, you were accusing me of being an agent of babylon before saying that so i responded to what you claimed would happen if i were and was doing the things you described. there is nothing devestating about having money in ones pocket while riding a bicycle, unless the money was gotten through robbery and the bike is used to tackle all the people met while riding down the street.

2 i realise that there is nothing i can write on here to prove the kind of livity i engage in so i rest my case. believe what you want, it don't change who i am.
I read your response and find it wrong on a several levels. In the first instance,
The point I was making about money and technology, is simply that both are nondiscriminatory tools within themselves, but in the hands of those who administer the negative system (Babylon), then their effects, (by that, I mean their purpose and uses) can, and have been simply devastating.  I further noted that; you attributed your response to I, based on you mistaken belief that; as you put it, I was accusing you of being an agent of Babylon, which incidentally, is not what I wrote, I stated it's either you are a agent of the system or your brainwashed.  

In terms of the 2nd point,
Your realisation is wrong, contrary to your assertion, I happen to think that what you have written on here does actually reveal your livity. If your expectations as to how you are perceived on here has not been met, then you only have yourself to blame. Indeed my own perception of you is solely based upon the statements submitted by you and you alone, and  As I've  said to you earlier, do your homework before you submit things that are not reflective of hidden knowledge and true reality. Failing that, if your ego is feeling that wounded, then don't submit nothing that is left open to scrutiny, Seen!   

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2012, 05:18:32 PM »

i would say it depends on the level of technology you are talking about. a bicycle compared to nuclear energy does have rather different effects. my example shows perfectly well how the same piece of technology can be used for different purposes depending on intent yet your reasoning don't show where i am wrong only asserting that i am.

regarding the second point, i have not stated how i use my bicycle so i don't know how that reveals my livity.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2012, 05:28:38 PM »

I stated technology; it's you who has decided that I am specifically referring to Nuclear, and it's also you who has decided to use the bicycle to illustrate whatever point it was you were trying to make.  As for the point regarding livity, The very nature of your feeble example is but one indicator as to your perception which is representative of your livity.   

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2012, 03:17:20 PM »

don't be silly, this whole argument started with me pointing out that being a controller of technology and carrier of money don't make one an agent of babylon. simple fact.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2012, 11:41:25 PM »

Who said it did?

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2012, 07:52:45 AM »

it don't matter who said it, truth is truth and false is false.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2012, 11:56:31 AM »

it don't matter who said it, truth is truth and false is false.

Listen Oskar!!

I am not inna no argument with U!

Just so we are clear, I initially made a statement regarding how I see the use of certain tools by the system, i.e Technology and Money and the fact that their uses are defined by the purpose of the controller (of the Technology and money) aka The SYSTEM. Which for some reason best known to you and U alone, has upset you!! For ever since then, all you have done, is come up with stupid nonsensical arguments. Purely For the sake of it, Indeed I note that you do not make one coherent point of reasoning just stupid misinterpretation or as they say up here UTTER FOLLY.

So a little word of advice, you should (at the very least) start trying to be conscious and stop writing foolishness for the sake of it. 
WISE UP

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2012, 08:09:07 PM »

upset is not really the word. rather i feel sorry for your lack of ability to look beyond the spectacles of your perceptions. relax and be less judgmental and it is attainable to catch a glimpse of reality.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2012, 11:22:22 AM »

Upset might not be the word you want to use, but it's certainly the sentiment you display.

As for the spectacles of perception, You better go and find yourself, Re your comments regarding judgmental - Really!!
As for reality is seems to I you wouldn't know what that is, even if you woke up in it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 21 queries.