Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Anyone?  (Read 14469 times)

Humble_yet_strong

• Full User
  • RasTaFarI is the Almighty, Celestial Powers
Anyone?
« on: June 11, 2008, 12:40:32 AM »

Greetings and Blessings

I man have been needing to ask the I's This;

Does AnyI know of person who has spoke with
Or has anyI spoke or corresponded with the Illuminati at any time? 
For any reason?

Love and Inity

JAHGuide and Itect Itiunally

RASTAFARI
I an I are in Revelation time, prepare the youth.

surfmon_I

Re: Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 02:55:00 AM »

yes Bredren , Posted bout 2 months ago, check back to see posts.  Nothing of late though.

Humble_yet_strong

• Full User
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 01:19:33 PM »

Greetings

Please can the I elaborate

I have searched illuminati and a few posts come up, but nothing specifically what I was looking for.

I am not looking for a referance but a direct answer to:

Has anyone spoke directly with the Illuminati?

Not have we reasoned about them.

Blessings

surfmon_I

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 01:26:47 PM »

AHH, Sorry Bredren, Thought the I was speaking of the member a few months back.  Came pon the site, and has not been back.
  I man overs what the I seek now, But do not think this organization will some out of the shadows here.
Blessings and Light Mi Bredren.

Humble_yet_strong

• Full User
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 01:38:18 PM »

Greetings

Can the I tell, who is this member that is spoken of?  Was it an agent who tried to infiltrate Rasta Nicks?

I have spoken with the Illuminati, they have contacted me.

That is why I man asked

Blessed Rastafari

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2008, 06:32:55 PM »

sorry but what or who is Illuminati?
my bad i don't mean to interrupt
bless
ke
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

George

• Senior User
  • "...fighting against isms and skisms..."
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2008, 07:42:38 PM »

Peaace Idren

InI also interested as to what this "illuminati" is.

anyone shed some light?

I google search came up with some stuff about conspiricy theories

Bless up :)
"A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots" - Marcus Garvey

Humble_yet_strong

• Full User
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 07:46:16 PM »

Greetings I & I

I man suggest that the Is who are curious about them do some proper research before asking who they are.

The information is within everyones reach, simply asking questions is good.  But when the answers lie within I & I, and the truth isnt hidden, it isnt productive to just explain and pass this knowledge on in the form of an opinion.

Opinions and truths must be formed within the Iself, not from others.

I man think as Ras it is a must to recognize and see the true conscious reality we are living in. 

Research and find out Idrens

This isnt a post to explain what and who dem are.

I man hope I & I can find the answers I & I are looking for, internally, before we seek externally for something.

Blessings and Love

JAH RASTAFARI
Posted on: June 12, 2008, 07:43:30 pm
Greetings

An afterthought to help I & I

The Illuminati are Rasta's worse enemy,

Them deal wid Satan

Read up

Bless

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2008, 01:51:17 AM »

Who are you to say who "Rasta's worst enemy" is? Seeing as you wouldn't be Rasta to open communications about Our "worst enemy" by insinuating that I and I would be corresponding with them.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Molliebaz

• Full User
  • One Love
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2008, 03:06:34 PM »

Greetings
I have spoken with the Illuminati, they have contacted me.

That is why I man asked

Blessed Rastafari

Are you sure?   Put "Illuminati" in Google and you will see that the Illuminati consists of very powerful world leaders, political, commercial etc and some very old established families that are the powers behind thrones, governments etc.  Google will show links with the Iluminati and conspiracy theories.

I  very surprised if they took the time to contact you , and if they did, how did they introduce themselves ?

Humble_yet_strong

• Full User
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2008, 04:33:02 PM »

Greetings and Blessings

Firstly Elijah,  I havent openly tried to communicate with them, they have communicated and corresponded with me for speaking out against them, and rascist organizations, this is because JAH tell I to.  (Not that I need to justify anything about I man trod and livity to you or anyone else except JAH JAH)

Truth and rights

The reason I ask this question, is because enemies are kept close.    Not that I am insinuating I & I would willfully be in contact with wickedness complacently and for no reason. 

Who am I to say who OUR worst enemy is, well I am me, I am I.  I am Rasta.  I say it because it is true, they are the cause of all suffering, and they are Rasta's enemy.  Wether you sight it or not isnt important not at least to I.  Through research I & I will see the truth, them behind war, slavery, rascism, and everything evil.

In fact Elijah, as I am here I will say this.  Most of the Is posts get overlooked because of the negativity and judgement the I feels he can project without consequence.  YOU are not JAH, and in I & I eyes are far from humbling and righteousness.  You fling fiyah at every oppurtunity and dont relate or show proper love and overstanding to your brothers and sisters.  You flingin all this fiyah not realising your the one getting burnt.  Judge not lest Ye be judged.  That is not I mans judgement but observation of months of your posts and the majority of negativite progression that comes from the I's reasoning.

If the I is to deny that the Illuminati are the enemy, then that just shows I man you are either void of knowledge on the subject, or you are serving an opposite Master to which you portray.

You will probably try to come back with something smart or witty in contradiction and contrast to what I say.  Just to oppose it.  I man will say now that if it is similar to the usual confrontationary response, dont expect I man to reply.  I am here for conscious spiritual development and upliftment, not to listen to a judgemental mans perception and religion.

Its a shame I & I feel this way about the I at the present, as there is alot the I can teach and learn if only the I would dash his ego and humble himself.  Get off the self-righteous high horse, and humbly sit with the rest of us. 

Instead of asking why I man feel this way, and reasoning pon it.  You challenge I.  "Who are you to say who Rastas worst enemy is"

You are critisizing me for my knowledge on this particular subject, which isnt just an opinion but reality.  Whereas your opinions are your truths which you force on every I else.

Anyway, Illuminati, read up then tell I man they arnt humanities worse enemy. 

It takes a weak heart to judge constantly, because they are dwelling in constant negativity. 

And MollieBaz

Yes I man am sure.

I dont need to google Illuminati and then find out about them.  In fact I say this with Love and Peace in I mans heart, but I am slightley offended that the I assumes I am unlearned and unknowing of what I speak.

I know who they are, who they consist of and from whence they came, and where they wish to go.  I also know how they plan to achieve what it is they desire.

Here is a link:    http://www.illuminati-news.com/shadow-gov.htm

Idrens the Is are probably surprised that dem have contacted I.  Not as surprised as I, I can assure the I's.  It may come as news to I & I that the Illuminati own myspace and bebo, but it is true.  Through these networks they have contacted I man, using mediators and administrators.

They didnt introduce themselves, anyone that knows how they work will agree.  They dont make themselves known, and if they do they leave every answer and response very open to interpretation so that no real proof can be gained that there is genuinity in the message.

They wouldnt risk exposure so stupidly.

They warned I man from activley opposing them on BNP sites, and other sites.  They told me to stop and advised me that it was best to do so. 

I asked them why it was of concern to them who opposed them, they responded with this:
"If someone was talking about how they wanted to kill you, it would be of concern to you, wouldnt it?  If someone was talking about ending us, it would be of concern to us."

They revealed themselves as the enlightened order.  Or as we know them them, the illuminati.

Theres is no if, I know its them.  Evil cannot hide behind a smile.  There actions and words and works reveal their hearts intentions.  The wickedness I felt from them was as much as the Love I feel from Idrens.  In equal measure.

They took the time to contact I because of the amount of responses that were coming back from I profile and comments/posts.  It seems many mirrored what I man was saying, and as a result there has been a slight impact.  This impact however slight, has been enough to get them worried about I man.  I do not hide I love fi JAH, or I heart as Rasta, so obviously this Peace and Love consciousness is of concern to dem agenda.  As I am not the only Rasta, or conscious person out there, and I & I will only expand.  As Bob said Rasta is the Future.  This they also know, and are concerned of.  Merley the political opposition isnt enough to warrent response and attention from dem, but that combined with the spritual is what worries them most.  They know JAHWorks and do anything to shake the instrument JAH is playing, to make him/her play another tune, or out of tune.

I man just wanted to share I experience, and see if any I has ever heard or experienced anything similar?  Just wanted to reason pon the whole thing.

Much Love and Blessings to ALL

I come and go in Peace

Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

Celestial Powers Manifest.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2008, 07:14:20 PM »

Yet you fall into "their" trap most of all. To speak against the enlightened order are if His Majesty HIMself isn't it's head. My post are overlooked because the people who do, weren't meant to read them. i.e Unu's.  People doing so, i.e Unu's, just reveal their own ignorance, the exposition of which, to those with eyes, masquerading as "Rasta", gives much cause to my postings in themselves, not to mention the fact that they were not written for or because of "you" to begin with and have purpose beyond your petty denouncements and childish feel-a-wayism's.
     Its actually you who perpetuates the Racism though by calling something you know not of Racist. All those websites "exposing the illuminati" are themselves white supremacist anti-semeitc propagandist's,  Something especially fond of calling its self "Rasta" to play on peoples sympathy's by superficially aligning with the movements of oppressed people. The I insinuated that Rasta would be corresponding with "Our enemy". Rasta knows that Rasta does not "correspond" with HIM worst enemy, He slews them. (though the former you yourself claim to be doing). Your Declarations of "the Illuminati" as "Rasta's worst enemy" show that Not only are you not Rasta, But that any such "Illuminati" are not Rasta's worst enemy but rather people such as yourself who try to concoct a racist enemy out of the very order His Majesty founded are. But you know nothing of the King, so how could you know the beneficence of a light giving (illumination) order and its Irthly governance?  Thanks for the lesson.

George

• Senior User
  • "...fighting against isms and skisms..."
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2008, 07:38:19 PM »

They warned I man from activley opposing them on BNP sites, and other sites.  They told me to stop and advised me that it was best to do so.

bro humble yet strong, just wondering how were you activly opposing them, just curious is all

:)

peace and Bless up
"A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots" - Marcus Garvey

Humble_yet_strong

• Full User
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2008, 08:24:30 PM »

Greetings and Blessings I & I

Ok Iyah, well I come across the BNP site and posted something about: "It nah matter what skin yuh are or where yuh come from".  Dem so focused on Individuality and segregation, discrimination and hatred.  I man felt compelled to write something, shed some truth on the matter.  In my post I mentioned the NWO and how all leaders are leading them into a dictatorship and police state. 

This combined with the NWO blog I man wrote on my profile exposing some truths on the Illuminati was enough to get some minor attention and threats.  They tried to reason across goodness, and I man nah listen because I know dem spitting lies.  So they just warn me stay away and figet about dem.

In their warning they said they monitering I man and they come to beleive I been activley opposing them.  By speaking the truth, they see opposition as enemy.  Although I am not activley opposing them as such, just I was compelled to speak on something they didnt wish to be spoke about. But by being merley spiritual/conscious/ or non-conforming, I & I are opposing them.  To speak too loud, therefore contradicting and expressing/exposing what is/isnt told, they may see that as activley opposing them.

I have opened this post in order to see if any I has knowledge/experience of this sort of thing. 

Blessings

JAHGuide
Posted on: June 14, 2008, 08:07:50 pm
Oh and Elijah, thanks for proving who the I really serves.

Guidance

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2008, 08:34:04 PM »

And thank you for proving the ignorance of to whom ever that's was even a question. Your the one who came "instructing" I and I about We "worst enemies". So let I tell you about Rasta "worst enemies". Rasta "worst enemies" are the deniers of JAH. Thank JAH that you are one of them, Since then how bad could it really be?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 08:40:09 PM by I ELIJAH I »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 21 queries.