Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author Topic: Anyone?  (Read 14470 times)

Humble_yet_strong

• Full User
  • RasTaFarI is the Almighty, Celestial Powers
Re: Anyone?
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2008, 08:49:36 PM »

Elijah brother

I didnt come instructing thanks.  I came asking about something and stating about something.  If the I wished to object and reason then you could have done so, instead you went about your usual attack, and negative projection.  Then back to the age old "your not Rasta".  Its pretty pathetic you have to do this, but I still have love and raspect for you as creation of JAH.  I really do wish the I could reason instead of what you always do.

I dont deny JAH how dare you say so, I am not Rasta enemy.  When did I ever deny The Father, Creation, or Selassie I, or anything divine?

If I was a denier, which I am not.  You shouldnt take pleasure in anothers confusion, "which man can save his brothers soul".  You should be thinking along these lines rather than condemning anyone and taking any satisfaction out of anothers judgement.  Yours will come also.

Blessings
I an I are in Revelation time, prepare the youth.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2008, 09:31:15 PM »

You denied I Elijah I. I don't give thanks your my enemy but that your so insignificant. But even my daring is not so great as you calling me brother.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 09:33:13 PM by I ELIJAH I »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Daniel

• Senior User
  • Rastafari
    • http://www.myspace.com/danieljohnson1983
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2008, 09:43:25 PM »

I ELIJAH I clear something up for me so I don't cast fire with confusion, are you saying that the leaders of banks, corporate business and george bush are in the order of enlightenment which Jah is the head of?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2008, 09:51:35 PM »

I ELIJAH I clear something up for me so I don't cast fire with confusion, are you saying that the leaders of banks, corporate business and george bush are in the order of enlightenment which Jah is the head of?

Yes, In the sense that Barack Obama becoming Isident, would be an earthly manifestation of the larger order Jah Heads. 
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 09:53:38 PM by I ELIJAH I »

Daniel

• Senior User
  • Rastafari
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2008, 09:55:56 PM »

please educate me on this further.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2008, 10:13:39 PM »

It is true that His Majesty 'Denounced' the League of Nations, But He Iopperated with the UN. And seeing that His is the Highest Authority, the world system is redeemed to and on some level subservient with His kingdom. Now before Paul had said submit I and I to the Ithorities was an Exile move, Now Revelations put We on the Throne Globessence!

Daniel

• Senior User
  • Rastafari
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2008, 10:47:39 PM »

i see what your saying. i would argue that the UN has changed alot since that time, george bush even went against the UN for the purpose or war. and as far as 'united nation(s)' that idea only seems to suit money and not spirit, i disagree with you on the 'system' of today representing Jah (what i mean by that is the elitists of the world who control the money, land and whats shown on television) however you are not the first person to tell me Obama is here to shake shit up so maybe there is truth to that, only time will tell, i have come to the conclusion that i don not know enough about the Illuminati,Annunaki,builder-berg etc to base a solid opinion and to honest i dont think i ever will, some people say they are good some say they are bad,who represents what i do not know either, one thing i do know tho is that in this current stage of consciousness there is alot of confusion and division going on and i think now more then ever we need to keep our minds open for each other.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 10:49:49 PM by Daniel »

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2008, 12:10:24 AM »

i would argue that the UN has changed alot since that time,

I wouldn't argue with that, but remind that the foundation and Iciples for which the organization stands no matter how it may be currently operating were found true by the Lord.

george bush even went against the UN for the purpose or war.

Well this seems to prove my point...

and as far as 'united nation(s)' that idea only seems to suit money and not spirit,

That "Idea" that His Majesty was apart of? "Only to suit money and not spirit"? Your saying that is nothing but the anti-spirit, anti-christ sentiment you claim to oppose.

however you are not the first person to tell me Obama is here to shake shit up so maybe there is truth to that,

Here we go. Here's the first words you try to put in my mouth. Firstly, I never said any such inflammatory things about "Obama". Next....

i disagree with you on the 'system' of today representing Jah (what i mean by that is the elitists of the world who control the money, land and whats shown on television)

I said the "system represents Jah"? I know that World governments are a part of the operating of His kingdom. Jah is represented within them but his rulings are superior. What system are you recognizing though? Because corruptions aren't a part of any system, They are defined by chaos.
Your just looking at the devil and calling it the system, but sight the Kings works to build that very system into a true and glorious future.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2008, 11:54:47 AM »

I do't see the point in demonizing anyone and will acknowledge Jahs rightful rulership, however I think everyone has the right to make up their own mind based on as much information as possible.....so i'm posting this about some present day heads of worldly power, as they seem to think they rapresent the good (god) people of the world.this likkle bit of info seems to throw some doubt on that
how about we trust the integrity and intelligence of Jahs children and deepen compassion AND suspicion for whos ruling, after all, didn't satan try to tempt Yesus with worldly power because he himself is running such tings?
I cannot put I faith in ones who blatantly sacrifice others children for moneyand power, butI remain open to the possibiliy that i am wrong....
it is confusing, this patriarchal approach to I, for i am a wild child who only his majesty seems able to tame and I will not allow my mothering instincts to be tampered with by any who appear disraspectful of my right to nurture, nourish and heal, as a Lioness, protection of the innocent children is my agenda
One Love and guidance Sistah Nyah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1U-Z-8mvJY&feature=related
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Daniel

• Senior User
  • Rastafari
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2008, 12:08:52 PM »

i never claim to oppose anything? i asked you is george bush apart of Jahs order,which you replied yes, and he went against the UN which YOUR claiming is His Majesty righteousness in spirit.  so your basically saying everything is Jahs order and i must see the good inside it? i think i already covered that towards my last post. your not stating anything clearly. what are you actually trying to say?

Fanamos

• Standard User
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2008, 04:08:32 PM »

Greetings in the name of The Most I.

Let me jus check I'm readin this right. Humble left BNP a message speaking against their racist views and then the Illuminati contacted him telling him to stop speaking out against the order. Elijah says that His Majesty founded the order? If Rasta are Illuminati then are Rasta  racist too??? Selassie a racist? Are you sure?

Blessings
Love Creation

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2008, 06:43:11 PM »

The real question is if racist members of the BNP are truly from the Illuminati. The rest is just spiritually blind confusion trying to exalt its depravity and undeserving of further response.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 06:44:46 PM by I ELIJAH I »

Humble_yet_strong

• Full User
  • RasTaFarI is the Almighty, Celestial Powers
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2008, 08:33:44 PM »

Greetings

When did I say memebers of the BNP where members of the Illuminati?

The only spiritual blind confusion I & I see on this forum come from people such as yourselves who seek to only critisize and judge iverything that is posted, and Ivery I that posts them.

Elijah is not the spokesperson for Rasta as a movement.

And Elijah if its not deserving of another post, stop posting.  Your opinions, and posts are ignored and unwanted anyway. :)

Whose path do we walk Elijahs?

In my experience people who defend the Illuminati are either ignorant of them, and/or confused about them.  Or they serve them.

Many Blessings to all who have posted

OneLove and Prosperity

RASTAFARI

Iverything else I & I can figure out, jus
I an I are in Revelation time, prepare the youth.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2008, 02:10:14 AM »

You tell me. I said it was a question.  And yes you are walking on my personal path. Accusing a group of people of being "indefensable" in the way you do and then not giving shit for evidence is some old racist harebrained "witch hunt" but nuff a that is played.
Posted on: June 15, 2008, 10:45:19 pm
I cannot put I faith in ones who blatantly sacrifice others children for moneyand power, butI remain open to the possibiliy that i am wrong....

Just to be clear I wasn't saying that we should have faith in "the system" but that to speak against the system is to speak against faith. And again I disagree with all of you who look at those on "top" of the system as more responsible than themselves so as to "point fingers" as it were, Only Jah Jah the Judge. This nah building, its weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Posted on: June 15, 2008, 11:05:24 pm
The only spiritual blind confusion I & I see on this forum come from people such as yourselves who seek to only critisize and judge iverything that is posted, and Ivery I that posts them.

Right, perhaps Illusory was a better word.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2008, 01:26:13 PM »

to speak against the system is to speak against faith.

Not if those speaking against it has a different faith... If we all had respect for each others faith this world would be a peaceful place. It's sad that some people are bent on being on "top" using any and all means necessary to stay there.

I was watching the clip about John Trudell posted by paco in the other thread and I give thanks for that. It is true what he's saying - the biggest lie is that the western world is civilized.

If USA in particular would have any respect for peoples faith they would respect the native peoples who they stole "their" land from.

Why do you get stuck on the matter if members of BNP are members of the Illuminati? What I find offensive is that people are being pressured to not speak against racism.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries.