Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

Author Topic: Anyone?  (Read 14474 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Anyone?
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2008, 03:52:34 PM »

Not if those speaking against it has a different faith...

Yes Thank You exactly. I figured in the context it would be obvious that I was tallking about the "Rasta" faith, Which begs the question what faith to all these anti-systemites really hold while they dishonor our name?

Why do you get stuck on the matter if members of BNP are members of the Illuminati?

I am not stuck on any matter duppy. The reason it relates to this topic is that Racist members of the BNP would likely not be considered to become Illuminati.

Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2008, 09:42:14 AM »

Who is dishonoring what name? I wonder.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2008, 12:17:30 PM »

;)

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2008, 12:48:38 PM »

Dear Humble, I am sorry that the Illuminati have contacted you and I am praying for your strength.
I have never, to my knowledge, been contacted by the Illuminati, but I have had some very strange and interesting experiences with what I now perceive to have been potential recruitings.

The whole "New Age Movement" is Illuminati inspired attempt to "empower" individuals and separate us from our Creator.
There are many ways that this has infiltrated Rastafari. In fact, many (I hope not Rastas) view Rasta as a branch of Freemasonry, that internationally infamous Illuminati farm team.

ALL you can do about it is pray, Humble.
Pray pray pray.

I am curious as to why you want to know if anyone is in contact with them. Are you supposed to be finding out more about this?
I would be SO afraid.

Elijah, just because God has put a ruler into place doesn't sanctify that leadership.

Was Alexander the Great sanctified?
He was put in place and aided by God, spoken of in prophesy, received prophesy directly from God, which he of course fulfilled, and all of this latter was documented by a disinterested third party source, mainly temple scribes and then Jewish historians have passed it on to us.

I know you hold that this is all God's Kingdom and we don't need to struggle or fight, but that has to be put in the context of being constantly under attack by an organization that perceives itself as the enemy of God.

Bless up,
Jennifer

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2008, 04:40:32 PM »

Just 2 things to say about this.

1)  Selassie was very familiar with freemasonry and more than likely an apprentice himself, he was the most awarded man in his time and nearly all of his medals were masonic in origin and given to him by high masonic members, this is clearly visible in his photos and history books that say who he was friends with, many of them came to his coronation or welcomed him to there countries. Freemasonry was and is not all bad, there was a time in history when it was very educational and beneficial to humanity, since then it has become corrupt or a better term is hijacked by dubious orginizations fo self serving purposes but many members still do great works for people and orginizations.

2)  I respectfully dis-agree with you Natty in that all we can do is pray, we can educate ourselves and others about certain organizations which are run by those called the Illuminati and about the Illuminati themselves. The Illuminati or Enlightened ones as they are really called are members of generational bloodline families along with high ranking members of Masonic and luciferian lodges which have been in existence for hundreds of years and beyond. There are members of every nationality, color and faith, they hide behind such faiths such as muslim, christian, jewish and catholic and create there plans for domination at such places as bohemian grove, bilderburg, council of foreign relations and vatican. What humanity can do in my opinion is educate themselves on these people and orginizations, understand there speech through symbolism and open your eyes to there plans through movies, television shows and educational teachings, many times it's hard to see if art is imitating life or life imitating art when you see certain movies and television shows, this is there subtle and not so subtle way of telling you or someone else who is pirvy to the agenda what they are or are about to do. There is no need to be fearful or afraid to research or understand these people, when you understand there ways they become less of a threat and loose there power over you, so praying can be good for personal comfort but it wont stop there agenda anytime soon.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2008, 05:41:19 PM »

Ignorant people who know nothing of substance regarding these subjects, Using Rasta space to wallow in their confusion, dishonor Rastafari's name. This is good because as many are called few are chosen, so having plenty of blinds to fall back on is helpful. I'm never at a want for idiocy and viciousness in my dealings with these people. I&I Give Thanks for the formidable cannon fodder.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 05:42:53 PM by I ELIJAH I »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2008, 09:12:43 PM »

People really have a lot to learn.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2008, 09:24:23 PM »

Nah, Just remember. People need to stop doing many things more than they need to do anything in particular. If thats what you call learning I agree, But its really who we already are so who is learning. We are just deconstructing the lies of babylon into itself,  And being Rastafari since before creation.

surfmon_I

« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2008, 09:30:07 PM »

In any Light, I would love the I to Light up our minds with what the I knows Elijah.  There are views to be seen, it will take those that know to lead the way.  We look , sometimes all our lives for overstanding, but along the way there are those that I~luminate, and those that ILL~uminate.
  Each view adds to the overall better overstanding.  Therefore the light comes closer.  sometimes we get the light, sometimes we get burned.  Which shall it be Brethren?.
  Bruddah Human, Sistah Natty, Many Thanks for the views.
BlessUP

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2008, 09:53:36 PM »

I know that the Devil is real, and manifests as the Hatred and Denial of G-d on earth.

surfmon_I

« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2008, 10:29:43 PM »

I do not think among the Brethren and Sistren here at Nicks, that lies are what most are trying to spread.  I do NOT feel the Devil here, other that the temptation s/he tries to cause confusion and a wandering.  To persistently classify ones here as evil, pagan, devils,,, rather that see what we seek and guide, well, I wish we were shown more love and compassion.  Knowing all along that we may be led astray.  Those seeking to share views on whatever should be allowed to do so with freedom and trust in ones self ability to have JAH in our eyes to seek out the future path unto our own selves.  I do not view hatred or denial by ones here, just sharing views that are ever growing and can~necting.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2008, 11:28:12 PM »

It is the kind of lies that one does not know is a lie or even thinks it is true and is justified in exacting some type of consequence, In this case the attempted defamation of my name, Even that is a tiny itsy bittsy refelction of the whole Sufferation, Why Berhane Selassie used to say "little trouble"? Thats why Babylon fall in a day.

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2008, 01:40:49 AM »

Bless up loves,
hey what do ones tink of dat saying 'keep ones friends close and ones enemies closer'?
oh and btw Elijah, I know its da wrong thread but I just wanted to explain.....sorry for I smear on hiphop, we listen and see  referring within it, only thing I was referring to the particular style of hiphip that seems to be influenced by Babylon where fellow rapper and freestylers use the medium in an unconscious way to defame, denounce and threaten each other.......
really, if we wise up and learn, we find out that this so-called "Illuminati" are a tiny group of people who are actually "in the know' of their sinister agenda, the rest are simply 'sucked in', they are not aware of how they are being manipulated, they are simply gullible and blinded by their own desires, whether the desires are for fortune, prestige, sex,drugs or a combination of ......
yes they use all these things to entangle people in their web....so, I feel, living a life Ivoted to Jah and not sensual pleasures and status seeking will surely be like a powerful deterrent for their entaglement......
 still,I have a friend who is involved with the 'Golden Dawn' crew who, I think, are affiliated  so even being spiritually minded can be used by these soul vultures.....also, it seems Yesus was actually a Stonemason as he and his step-dad Joseph were house builders and not carpenters and in that time, in Galileee, houses were made out of stone.....so was/is His Majesty a Stone-Mason or a Freemason?
like I say, i'm not here to demonize, still I have seem the Demon duppies at play, and even felt them trying to take hold of I life and destroy it, so I know the threats are real.....
so I take the threat seriously and constantly reach out for Jah protection and guidance wid I soul and mind and heart and body......
one thing people need to be aware of is their implemented plan to poison  and starve huge populations so growing food and consciously detoxing are important things to focus on in this time....
onelove as always
Nyah I

Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2008, 01:46:05 AM »

Ignorant people who know nothing of substance regarding these subjects, Using Rasta space to wallow in their confusion, dishonor Rastafari's name.

Feel free to prove me wrong on what i have said. Use real proof not your assumptions if you can. Just because you dislike me you simply have to say something without ever educating people any different, maybe you simply can't or maybe you feel you dont need to, either way it's very telling.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2008, 02:04:19 AM »

My point was that you said nothing, not that you said something wrong. I'm glad you feel "told" by me tho. In truth talking about the Kings close associations seems an enemy tactic given the scent.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 21 queries.