Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

Author Topic: Anyone?  (Read 14472 times)

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
Re: Anyone?
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2008, 03:48:03 AM »

sorry, I meant to say see RastafarI within in, Hip Hop that is
Raspect to all seekers of truth, and those that find, those that ask and those that live in the awareness of Ivine Grace
Oneness people
Jahlove is the truth at the back of all, one way or another, in Iyah sight
even death is an ally to life
and a lie makes truth even more powerful when it is inevitably revealed for those that seek it
mistakes are brilliant teachers
and the wild untamable spirit must be Raspecte for I and I, If I nah wanna get burned.....
Bun I in a purifying, transformative way, but please, do not seek to annihilate I soul or leave I out in the cold
for the light that animates I soul wishes to warm yah heart
and yes I thats a start
Love Nyah
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2008, 06:08:24 AM »

The soul annihilation been done already. Some tings just a wipe from creation full out.
 Give thanks for JAH Fiyah!
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2008, 07:47:36 AM »

There is nothing wrong with learning from reality. No use hiding from it. God know. God bless the honest ones and god bless the upright ones. In righteousness and truth the wicked will be conquered. The wicked don't know the time. When judgment come - it will come quickly. The heathen on their weak ass patchwork foundation will sink like if in quicksand. What a joy to know the truth.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2008, 03:47:36 PM »

Indeed, Unless of course I said something like that, Then it would by fundamentalist Racist crazy talk. The point is that learning is much less important than unlearning. I appreciate the education on just how far fools will take the way they feel out on anything but themselves though. How what makes people uncomfortable is denounced even before it is understood. How even when something is clearly over the heads of people they will attack it as nonsense to protect their fools pride no matter the cost. How men, authority, and even religion itself have become taboo topics in a secular progressive babylon political/cultural climate. How Rastafari online communications has been sabotaged, and the order attacked by pagan enemies. How me in particular has been alienated from the whole Rastafari massive for ignorant fear and jealousy. How on some levels the whole world is in a war with the Rastaman. Hell is a nice place for duppies to burn. Yes these are good things to know. So go on and "overlook" that you sheeple non-rasta enemy commoners. Vengeance is JAH's.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2008, 04:38:26 PM »

The topic is Illuminati, anyone been contacted or heard from them? me personally no.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2008, 05:04:17 PM »

Yes that much is clear. The question is ridiculous because Rasta are the Illuminati. And that is what Rasta need to know. People who reject it are not Rasta's. Its mostly sheeple type people that feel-a-way, sometimes with also for Racist reasons, that need to concoct some Kabal of "evil people" manipulating the fate of human life because they can't accept JAH.

surfmon_I

« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2008, 08:07:15 PM »

If Rastafari is I~lluminati, then rasta sine the light on truth.  If this truth shows people the way to JAH, we walk in the light.  If this fiyah bun, it is JAH will because we bow to no other Principal but righteousness and upful living through and with JAH Irit.. 
If the root of ilumintiati is to shed light, those that shed light, what light?, their light, none I~ther than JAH light. 
  It would be nice if we could expand on this topic further without getting personal and thinking superior.
I see  the possibility of two sides, One is that the Illuminati are protecting a secret truth.  or is it proof?.  A reality know of the better self we could all be?.
  The other is that they are trying to trick and destroy .  Causing Division and a onesidedness that is strictly for the few while the rest suffer.
  If it is the job to illuminte, then the timing of this is gradual or very pin point precise.  Certian events which influence our future.  Googeling them may only be one side of the coin.  In this world of struggles, getting worse quicker, which would serve to the demise or upliftment in the name of JAH?

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2008, 08:34:31 PM »

Remember Light can blind you as well as Illuminate something. I believe the "Illuminati" as most know the term meaning a group orginizing events to destroy freedoms and rights with wars and other such ways preach a form of false "Light" if you will, many of there writings and such talk of brothers of light, the light versus the dark, light meaning good etc, etc, but the opposite is true behind closed doors, there light is meant to blind people, meant to hide in the bright light there evil works and agendas, this is why they venerate Lucifer the "Light Bearer". Are rastas enlightened, yes i would say many are, are they the "Illuminati" as many understand the term no i believe.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2008, 09:19:01 PM »

Yes the light that could never be closed behind doors is the Rasta of the Illuminati. Did this I want to know "how many understand the term" or the truth?

surfmon_I

« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2008, 09:48:43 PM »

Mostly the term Brethren, as depicted in the way the message is presented to the public.  As shown the way Bruddah Human is referring to is , I think, like in the Davinci code.  Am loath to use the media as example, but is a good one to show the perversion of what the I mean, or so I overstand it thus far.  Thus an organization which is meant to preserve and illuminate, enlighten, is shown to be devious and scheming.
  A side note, this is not the organization which was/is known as the priory of Sion, with the branch of the knights of Christ, or is it?.  Many Thanks for the clearification.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2008, 05:11:32 AM »

A true. So then notice how he does not come asking what is the hype,  Because the hype is found easily enough, He comes asking for Rastafari correspondence with them. Not for contact them, but to set up Rasta with his imaginary enemies.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2008, 09:46:02 AM »

Rasta is under attack from everyone. I have not seen one thing from the Illuminati to indicate they are friend of rasta.

Humble_yet_strong

• Full User
  • RasTaFarI is the Almighty, Celestial Powers
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2008, 12:56:12 PM »

Elijah

You speak nonsense.

Of course I do not come asking about them, as I have done much research and study into them.  I know what is publicly known, and I also know what is hidden from public knowledge.  The truth lies not far from the reality of the situation NOW, I & I look around and the agendas and plans are coming into place, step by step they are gaining footholds within society, and steer the government powers to where they have total control.  Some say they gaurd and protect truths and secrets from mankind, others say for mankind.  Whatever the truth we can look at what they do to accomplish things, and we see money is the driving factor for all their ventures, as in that is the main agenda.  More money, more control, more authority, more power.

Now Elijah you can say Selassie was Illuminati, I & I know that is nonesense, he was part of the Masons.  Which we know are different or where different to the Illuminati, the Illuminati have infiltrated many areas and societies of today.  Its like a parasite the more they infect the more chance of continuation and success.  You can dress it up with confusion and say that we are illuminati and that so was Selassie I but that is just rubbish.  None of us are or wish to be, neither was Selassie a worshipper of Mammon/Lucifer. 

If Illuminati are freinds with Rasta I & I would like you to fully explain how you come to this conclusion without avoiding the answer.  You say many fancy things yet just like the Illuminati you say things without evidence or futher explanation.

I do not ask to set up correspondance with "imaginary" enemies.  If you read properly, and stopped for less than 10 seconds to listen to someone else instead of yourself you may have established that.

I asked if any have spoke with them for any reason.  I asked has anyone been contacted by them for any reason. Because they have contacted and threatened me.  This is the actions of a group allied with Rasta is it?  Threats and insults against myself for speaking out against comments on a bnp page? Comments such as: "Go home Muslims" & "Shoot dirty Afgans"???  It wasnt my anti rascist comments alone, but my obvious dislike for the NWO and my outspoken knowledge of the truth that got the attention and the threats.  So again this is Rasta freind and ally? You twist up what I said and say by my question I am asking to set up communications with them, and you insinuate that they are in fact imaginary.  You also insinuate that if they were real they are allies.

What kind of propaganda is this? 

Either your confused or your one of dem.

Oh Generation of Vipers, how can Ye, being Evil speak good things?  For out of the Abundance of the Heart the mouth Speaketh.

Know a tree by the fruit it bears.

JAHGuidance

I an I are in Revelation time, prepare the youth.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2008, 02:49:25 PM »

Just 2 things to say about this.

1)  Selassie was very familiar with freemasonry and more than likely an apprentice himself, he was the most awarded man in his time and nearly all of his medals were masonic in origin and given to him by high masonic members, this is clearly visible in his photos and history books that say who he was friends with, many of them came to his coronation or welcomed him to there countries. Freemasonry was and is not all bad, there was a time in history when it was very educational and beneficial to humanity, since then it has become corrupt or a better term is hijacked by dubious orginizations fo self serving purposes but many members still do great works for people and orginizations.

I can work with this paradigm sometimes.
Effectively all of the founding fathers of the US were Freemasons.
I don't necessarily believe this speaks well for Freemasonry.
That Selassie was a Freemason doesn't sanctify it, in my opinion.

2)  I respectfully dis-agree with you Natty in that all we can do is pray, we can educate ourselves and others about certain organizations which are run by those called the Illuminati and about the Illuminati themselves. The Illuminati or Enlightened ones as they are really called are members of generational bloodline families along with high ranking members of Masonic and luciferian lodges which have been in existence for hundreds of years and beyond. There are members of every nationality, color and faith, they hide behind such faiths such as muslim, christian, jewish and catholic and create there plans for domination at such places as bohemian grove, bilderburg, council of foreign relations and vatican. What humanity can do in my opinion is educate themselves on these people and orginizations, understand there speech through symbolism and open your eyes to there plans through movies, television shows and educational teachings, many times it's hard to see if art is imitating life or life imitating art when you see certain movies and television shows, this is there subtle and not so subtle way of telling you or someone else who is pirvy to the agenda what they are or are about to do. There is no need to be fearful or afraid to research or understand these people, when you understand there ways they become less of a threat and loose there power over you, so praying can be good for personal comfort but it wont stop there agenda anytime soon.

I meant on a personal level.

Once one has been contacted by demonic or evil forces there's no help coming from anywhere but God.
Of course you have to be educated or you won't recognize the enemy.

Sorry for the misunderstandings, and if it comes up, I can suspend disagreement for the sake of reasoning.

Bless up!

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2008, 03:37:26 PM »

That Selassie was a Freemason doesn't sanctify it, in my opinion.
Yes i agree Natty, hope it didn't come across like that.

I meant on a personal level.Of course you have to be educated or you won't recognize the enemy...absolutely.
Yes absolutely Natty, on a bigger level we can educate ourselves and a personal seek guidance from God.

Humble Yet Strong Elijah is wrong in that these people and organizations are imaginary, the history of there agendas and present dangers to mankind is real as can get. Until more people realize and understand this the process of positive change will be a slow one and maybe even too late in the near future. To say people have concocted an "Evil Kabal" because they cant accept Jah is ridicoulus to say the least, there are millions who accept God who have come to a very real conclusion as well, so what about them? the fact is there are members of certain "Evil" self serving organizations who sit in high powerful places of rule throughout the world implementing an agenda of world domination through war, credit,taxes,religiona dn other dubious ways. There network is like a spiderweb that is connected to such organizations as Knights of Malta, Masonry Lodges, Golden Dawn, United Nations, Vatican,Jesuit institutions, Colleges and many many more places such as movie industry, n.a.s.a., educational institutions and news agencys. There language is symbolism from the old religions and can be seen everywere from space shuttle and NASA names to movie industry logos and large corporate logos. They use ritualistic dates and times for such things as wars, assasinations, space flights, movie premiers, elections and other such things. These people and there organizations are huge, much bigger than most realize but hiding all this time in plain sight, nothing has changed since the days of old talked about in ancient books including the bible, the only thing that has changed is there covert instead of there overt actions of the past. Things to look into to find out about there ways are Bohemian Grove, Albert Pike letters to Mannzini, Knight of Malta connection to Blackwater security, etc, etc, check for yourselves. Is there a way to stop them, to eradicate there ways, yes i believe so, first is educating yourself about them and there ways and symbolism to recognize them, then a deep look into yourself to eradicate things within that they push for such as self serving interests instead of brotherly all human love and respect, no matter the religion or faith, the color, the financial status the credd etc, etc. By understanding them and there language along with there ways they become less and less of a threat.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 21 queries.