Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Anyone?  (Read 14471 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Anyone?
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2008, 04:36:45 PM »

Hype is just distraction. It's harmful and hateful speculation by people trying to avoid their own responsibilities in the world. Its attempt to associate with Rasta in this light, is a malicious aggression on Rastafari for misunderstanding, jealousy, and racism.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2008, 05:04:39 PM »

Yes, make sure to vent that.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2008, 05:44:33 PM »

I almost don't need to, as well as you embody it, But I may from time to time. Just to keep the paths straight. Big Up U-self!

surfmon_I

« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2008, 06:48:11 PM »

Blessings All, 
  Am very impressed with the way things on this topic are going, but it would be greatly helpful If Bredren Elijah would elaborate his points.  not need to cast stones mate, just would like to hear the I's side and in a story type form with things we can look into.  How it is Rasta is Illuminati.  By definition, it would seem to bring/shed light, but has been shown in a negative sense with the effect of being sinister
  Bredren Humble and Human, Thanks for the posts that put the I's views in a manner for all to read and ponder, is not an easy thing to do.  Bredren Osker, expand on the I's views as well, am interested to hear more of what the I think.
 Big up to Sistah Natty as well.

Guidance

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2008, 07:11:47 PM »

Maybe, But lets clear this first. The Illuminati has not been "shown" to be sinister and negative. People bring up mountains of indiscernible babylon sometimes making false accusations and sometimes designed in a propagandistic fashion just to cast irrational suspicion. The automatic and ignorant response to anyone pointing out the obvious HOLES in all this foundation-less hype is to accuse them of "serving the evil", Not clear evidence as to who, why, and how something is evil. The world is run by governments and systems, Some people can play on naiveté by casting this fact as if it were evidence of a conspiracy. But they come with no better solutions and they live and sometimes benefit and prosper under the same system. They cast the system as fundamentally evil  but as the KING HIMSELF has shown us, its through the system alone that positive change will come. What's of note here it that it is actually those "exposing the illuminati" who are the conspiratorial racists.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2008, 08:28:01 PM »

There is not much clear evidence for most religions either but people believe it all happened, they have faith that these stories took place sometime and how they are written do they not, but clear evidence is very hard to come by, not saying none of it happened but im not looking for clear evidence all the time as well.

What you just said can easily be said about religion whether it be christian stories, muslim, buddhist, and jewish. There is no CLEAR evidence any more than what one can bring here about the "Evil" organizations. Yes people live and prosper under this system and some dont, the point is not the entire system is wrong but certainly certain aspects of it are. Hospitals are good for people, they save lives and are a part of the system, someone not getting dire medical attention at one because they are not on there medical insurance is wrong and inhumane. Positive change can come throughth the system as long as those running the system do so for the benefit of all not just those who are wealthy, who have good insurance, who can afford high morgage rates, who run big businesses, etc,etc. The best slave is one who doesn't know it.

The Illuminati has not been "shown" to be sinister and negative........yes it has, on here with page after page of info, no, is that what is needed? no there is plenty out there to see this. What is peoples definition of Evil? im sure theres different opinions as to what is considered Evil, mine is not some fairy tale devil with red horns and fiery breath, it is the black arts, the manipulation of energy for wrong purposes, this can be hypnotism/mind control, self service for power, greed, money, knowingly hurting fellow human beings and animals for pleasure or power, destruction of natural resources on purpose, etc, etc. These things that are done consciously with a full knowing of the harm and after affects. The creation of wars for power and land, genocide of people through ethnic cleansing, deadly vaccinations. These things are evil because they are below the divine mind capable of reasoning for a human and are less than human ways. This is my thoughts.

surfmon_I

« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2008, 08:35:25 PM »

Bredren Elijah, I see what the I is saying and saw this in the posts past, that the I  puts forth the proposition that not Iverthing is what it seems.  That what some have come to expose as negative is also positive and sometimes visa~ versa.  It is the definiton and exposure of some such corruption which serves the will of Goodness.
  To cast irrational suspicion is one thing that would serve the purpose of evil.  Clouding what was set to be simple and clear.  But lets face it, not much in this life is clear until we find JAH and ultimately, we are our own vehicles that we do our own works in.  I do not feel that one person can cause a change or conquer evil.  The light must be shone pon a being which leads the way and thus speards this light.
 As an example, we have seen governments play on the will of the people all the while serving a different goal which is to fuel it's own engine of power, plowing over lofty goals that would benefit the many.  When we look into the Illuminati, we see power, and knowledge.  Wether these two things are used to uplift or cast down shall be seen.  I and I Knows Jah will save the Pure of Heart.  Mind and bodies clean and free.
  These ones of power, I man know nothing of, for I have no knowledge of power.  The only power I know and see is the willingness of so many to expose corruption and wickedness, not with a narrow definition, but an overwhelming broadstroke .  It is a combination which I feel is JAH, putting pieces of us together, to solve this puzzle .

None but our selves can free our minds.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2008, 09:31:11 PM »

To speak against the Illuminati is to speak against "the whole system". And when someone like myself tells you this truth you call it non-sense. This is what is meant by secret society. Its not really secret because here I am telling you, Its "secret" because most people don't have the capacity to know it. People speaking against Religion  and incessantly promoting them untroditional and faithless ways to discredit the bible and religious people day after day on a Rasta board are practicing Evil black arts, and the people who tolerate it are just young evil apprentices. Duppies bound for hell! LOL Let all Rastafari, all Illuminists, all Ruler, Arise to crush out these orderless pagans into the dust where they belong.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2008, 12:27:22 AM »

Love is the only solution. Do unto others as you want them do unto you. His Majesty never use religion to incite war. Your duppy evil philosophy is far too easy to spot, it has infested almost all of "the whole system", remember?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2008, 01:01:48 AM »

Very aware thank you. Just a few more base idiots to Bun away and JAH can reign free from filth.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2008, 09:48:39 AM »

You must have confused the direction of that straight path. You're supposed to come out of babylon.

Humble_yet_strong

• Full User
  • RasTaFarI is the Almighty, Celestial Powers
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2008, 12:54:01 PM »

Greetings

What kind of backward confusion is that Elijah?

You beleive JAH has set up this system?  Selassie set up the Governments?

Your self righteous rants answer no real questions, they merley make wild statements which further cause confusion to anyone without knowledge.

Explain for once properly and clearly how Rasta are the Illuminati?

You do not make yourself clear at all, either because you cant, or your witholding your GREAT knowledge.

Either way you are the only one who thinks this way, or is expressing such views on this matter.  I suggest proper explanation and reasoning.

Blessings
I an I are in Revelation time, prepare the youth.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2008, 06:15:49 PM »

What you think are the Illuminati are not the Illuminati, and What you think are the Illuminati does not even exist!
Like I said What system are you recognizing? Because I and I do not recognize Babylon as Power. Iditate on this statement.  The future is reality. And JAH did not come seat on the throne of David diplomatically to promote anarchy but to promote YES the system. Government, Hospital, Imocracy, University, Banks, and Works.  Maybe I could share more if you did not make my only way to relate with you, defending myself from your baseless accusations or being disrespected. These are not the ways of a Rasta people but the aliens who now come to try to steal Rasta name and attach it to their babylon "understandings".
Fiyah on the foolish pride and Shame to the disobedient youth.

surfmon_I

« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2008, 06:28:47 PM »

Dear Bredren, please do not assume, again I man is against you.  Much raspect I and I have for you.  Illumainati, are a two edge sword.  I do NOT sight it as the evil as a whole.  the definition of the root word, such as religion has been perverted and is the tool of Babylon.
  The I would see that many here have much LOVE for the I, as do I, only if you would open your heart.  Jah is Almighty, and we each have a personal relationship with HIM.  It is truely hurtful the way your tounge split us up, many choose to distance themselves from the truth they seek.
  Aleways LOve to the I.

Humble_yet_strong

• Full User
  • RasTaFarI is the Almighty, Celestial Powers
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2008, 07:50:58 PM »

Greetings

Elijah can you elaborate upon what you mean by saying:

"Who I think are the Illuminati are not, and what I think they are do not exist"

Explain please.

I recognize that the system set out for I & I, is not what is currently being run.   The government HIS Majesty set out for and supported and was part of still exists, yet is being directed at the highest level towards the wrong objectives because of the lack of wisdom in authority at present.  The structure is still there, yet has been corrupted and mismanaged. 

You are right, I do also not recognize babylon as real power, because babylon is Satan.  Yet as I & I know of the deciever, he decieves.  So is it so hard to see that the corruption of man is due to his ego?  And Satan tempting that ego?  You feel George Bush is being guided by JAH in his plans for America?  I dont think so.

Babylon is not a power, thats why it hides and infiltrates and corrupts.  It has no power or leverage if revealed to the people, because the people will see it for what it truly is.  Hiding within this government is the only way for babylon to gain a foothold and alter any proceedures and plans that are in place.

I & I know that nothing is bad in the eyes of the Almighty for he created all.  That doesnt mean to say everything is "good" does it?

The system may have been established with good intentions but nowadays money is the driving factor, money, resources, power, control.  I observe the same systems worldwide, what good is coming from them?  Their scientists still deny God, and fruitlessly chase after dreams in space looking for answers to questions that arnt even relevant.  Wasting billions on projects for childish ambitions.  In the meantime children die of starvation, thirst, disease.  They should learn more about this World before adventuring off to the next, fix this Earth before landing on another.

The future is reality, but more importantly the reality is the present as time has no meaning in true reality.  So really the present is Reality, as its real-now.

JAH never came promoting anarchy, but you really follow that everything is (excuse the pun) Black & White?  This is a very colourful world with many shades between.  Jesus never came telling people to worship him, yet millions still do.  Just because Selassie supported the government doesnt make the current government Rastas ally and freind.  Given, some in politics may have decent genuine and honest agendas, they are the ones needing support man.  Not these professional liars and frontmen, who just smile and wave, and make promises.  JAH supported the system because it was a mark of progression into true civilisation and a time of proposed advancement and peace.  It was showing us in essence what our countries should be working towards, and what we have to do to Unite and excel as One Race and Earth.  That does not mean that, it is being done.  Like Christs crucification  its an example a message, a blueprint not to be taken literally, but to be interpreted and applied.  He died for our sins so we are told, yet christians still sin, even with the cross hanging pon their neck!!! So people still nah learn from that!  Anyway these ideas were to be implemented collectivley, and Iniversally.  Alas however infiltration has occured by unsavoury groups with obverse intent to the divine plan set out by HIS Majesty, yet because of the lack of spirituality and consciousness not enough have made the connection to compare the original idea with the current operating version.  Those that have cannot make a major difference to the collective, if they try they are stopped.  Hence what has happened to I man.

You could share more, and should have to begin with instead of approaching with this attitude.  If you had asked me why I feel they are Rasta's enemy, and explained what your thoughts were we could have progressed quicker.  Instead you preferred to take the high and mighty road, by denouncing me as Rasta and proceeding to insult me with words conjoured from negative thoughts dwelling within your heart and spirit.  I love you nevertheless brother and I dare to call you so.  As you disagreeing would in fact place you in the non Rasta category, please go ahead and label yourself as much as you like to others, by saying I am not your brother.

You never defended yourself from my accusations, merley went around them by avoidance.  The last post you made was the first that answered properly what it is you are saying, and why you feel this way.  It is the first time out of how many posts on this topic?  Explanation and reasoning, it pains me so much time has been wasted on this topic, not because I started it, but because its apparent this is the same proceedure on many other topics.  What progession we could have here if we all just dash ya ego and learn to love instead of judge and contrast with confrontation and aggression!!!

If I have not the ways of a Rasta and you are what a Rasta is then by all means.  I am NOT Rasta, nor would I wish to be.  The disraspect you feel is warrented, in fact you should feel ashamed at the way you approach most people on here. 

You are a hypocrite  aswell brother as most of the things you accuse me of, and call me by name, are in fact what you yourself are and do.  Cast out the beam from ya own eye before you point out mine bredren.

Keep burning yourself man, its not pleasant to watch but maybe you will learn.

Blessings and Guidance

OneLove

I an I are in Revelation time, prepare the youth.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 21 queries.