Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Are you ready?  (Read 1150 times)

Julian

• Regular User
Are you ready?
« on: June 12, 2008, 05:42:00 PM »

The possibilities of a Pole shift happening in 2012 is very likely. Watch this video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=n37OTVK4d8A&feature=related

part2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7w3QkCFwT64&feature=related

part 3

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fMgNsXBDqHg&feature=related

Please reply with your thoughts.

Selassie I Jah RastafarI

surfmon_I

Re: Are you ready?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 10:13:41 PM »

Blessings Bredren,
  It is always intresting to look at the vastness of our Universe and the implications of Celestial Movements.  The effects and affects of which have implications on our delicate home planet.  Thinking of such a global effect of a reversal of polarity in the magnetic field has HUGE implications as are pointed out, chief amongst them are what will we do?. 
  Faced with a drastic change in our biosphere, we will probably not be able to survive unless we are prepared to change our ways and pull together.  Sadly, as things are and have always been, it is always a bit too little and a bit too late.  It is in this manner people look to faith to guide, almost as an excuse to non action.
  Such a simple opposite has a consequence that can extinguish life as most know it.  The physical selves will be trapped by the geography and as far as a global community, it will be like pushing a reset button.  Inevitably, we shall become a "new race" of people as His Majesty spoke of, only, I had thought he meant it as a willful evolution of consciousness.  Not a mass Global extinction.
  Just thoughts after viewing as The I suggested.  Intresting topic which will be played out in OUR lifetime.
JahBless
  ~S~

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 12:10:43 PM »

The pole shift isn't "going to happen in 2012"- it is happening right now. My dial-up is horrifically slow, so I cannot search and link- I apologize- but there was an article on CNN.com a few years ago that diagrammed the pole shift. Where I am has been moving south, I think at a rate of a few miles a year, on average, more some years than others. When all is said and done, if I remember correctly, the north pole will end up somewhere in Russia.

That is magnetic north. Its wanderings, because of the effects of magnetism on rock formation, have been documented by geologists.
I don't know what that does or doesn't say about the axis of rotation. Hard to find some of that info.

In any case, my most reliable source had told me that even if everything melts sea level will only rise about fifty feet. My land, while close to the sea is well above fifty feet above its level.

I used to worry about the pole shift and I worked out so I'd be able to survive the high gravity days, all that. Then I found Jesus. (Actually should say "Noticed that Jesus has been trying to help me" or some such. It's not like He's hiding.)

MUCH nicer living this way than that.

And since I am no longer WORRIED I actually get a lot more done.

When people quit thinking they can control and change the world (that is the basis of the Illuminati, btw) and realize they have no power at all and all the glory is God's, THEN we can pull together and actually exercise GOD-GIVEN power for change.

Bless up.

Julian

• Regular User
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 07:35:13 PM »

Yes, I also researched further into this matter. It seems a pole shift takes more than 5,000 years. All this panic and books is a way for desperate people to make money. No worries anyone:P remember Jah will never flood us again. So don't worry about waters.

Selassie I Jah RastafarI

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 05:52:05 PM »

I read somewhere something that helps a lot when I hear ways the world could end soon-

"Would having a bunker and seven years' food have saved even one person from the Flood?"

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 21 queries.