Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Rasta Chat- Religion?  (Read 2867 times)

surfmon_I

Re: Rasta Chat- Religion?
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2008, 07:50:58 PM »

Who would that be? JAH is everything except those that deny HIM, Who are nothing and nowhere.

That, dear Bredren is where we are in agreement, it is only that we should not assume that ones do not hold HIM close.
  We should never think that ones deny HIM, only are getting closer and closer to what bind us all.
Blessings.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2008, 08:30:14 PM »

Saying I don't assume ones are bound to JAH doesn't mean I assume they aren't. In this context I can only base such an insight on what is said. If ones are getting closer, being reminded that they have not arrived should be apprecialoved instead of attacked and rejected because they feel exposed in their ignorance. That is true Imility. That is the way of the true Rastaman. But the way of the enemy as is demonstrated here and elsewhere is attempting to subvert and distance the truth to avoid the fact that their responsibility makes them seem small and ignorant. All at the expense of the righteous themselves. Its a Fundamentally Gentile way of thinking and living,  A big feel-a-wayism of nobodies, gnashing them teeth at each other to lick crumbs off the kings table before they go back to their dungeons. A Riot! But NOT Rastafari. Which this website represents only as lesson in double agency. :) One can go far, But when they get to the door and realize they have the wrong key, they have to go all the way back to the beginning to get anywhere at all.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 08:37:11 PM by I ELIJAH I »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2008, 08:45:11 PM »

If ones are getting closer, being reminded that they have not arrived should be apprecialoved instead of attacked and rejected because they feel exposed in their ignorance. That is true Imility. That is the way of the true Rastaman.

Being reminded by whom?

Who gets to say that another has or has not arrived?

Bless up.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2008, 08:48:39 PM »

Rastafari is his name.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2008, 09:23:37 PM »

it is religion in the sense that we read the bible n follow the bibles teachings and follow the word of Jah
but then it also isn't a religion in the sense that Jah speaks and calls on every one in a different way. as a RastafarI you know Jah comes from the heart and every one is different so what helps one see Jah may not help you see Jah so every Rasta finds his/her own way to Zion with guidance from the bible and Jah
bless
ke
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2008, 01:55:35 AM »

Personally Iman would say that in I sight it depends on the definition of the word religion.
Because the wicked pope, KKK, many sects and pagans are all "religious" and their beliefs is widely called religions. But they work in the opposite way of Iman & I&I religion. For Iman "religion" is I spirituality, which is the faith in the Almighty One, the G-d of Israel, HaShem. And also the historical and philosophic facts and principles. Historically; that David slew Goliath, and that Selassie I was the new David. Philosophically; that all are ONE, that JAH is ONE, we must live JAH law as written.
It reminds I of the reasoning about "black supremacy" which was taught to I&I by Bobo Ashanti leader Emmanuel. Personally I sight and follow the philosophy, but Iman don't sight it as "black supremacy" , because in I sight, that would be racist - but it isn't. That is the same thing, if religion is KKK, then Iman never trod that way, but in I sight it isn't - like I own way and JAH teaching as overstood by Iman an Iyah Idren. There is no doubt that Selassie I was "religious" - in the HaShem spiritual way.

ONENESS
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 21 queries.