Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: NELSON MANDELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8238 times)

rootsridge

• Senior User
NELSON MANDELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: June 28, 2008, 07:53:51 PM »

YES I!!!

GIVE THANKS TO JAH!

NELSON MANDELA 90TH BIRTHDAY,,,,  ONE OF THE GREATEST MEN TO WALK THIS CENTUARY AND LAST!

Give thanks for this wonderful man,  who stood up to RAdical and Racist South Africa polictics!!!

46664 IS THE NUMBER !

London England hosted a huge huge concert for him in Hyde Park,, and when he walked on stage,,  tear seep down InI Face!!

ITS IN OUR HANDS!

ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

RastaJack93

• Standard User
Re: NELSON MANDELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 12:09:32 PM »

truly a great man

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 02:31:18 AM »

yes I,
may Jah continue to bless him with guidance he needs and bless him with good health.
in jah name we pray, to the most high
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 01:51:18 PM »

Nelson Mandela did not free south africa, he did not stop apartheid, he was ALLOWED to become the president of south africa AFTER he bowed to the pope and his loyal subjects and was ALLOWED to join the KNIGHTS OF MALTA, the exact same organazation run by the very people who created Apartheid to begin with, instead of OVERT rule on the people they switched to COVERT rule and used Mandela as a ploy to make it seem as if apartheid is over with when the truth is it is not for the vast majority and racism is at it's highest ever there. Mandela may be a nice man, but he joined a fraternity of inhumane men who still control south africa and wish to see it a white mans land, mandela is being used by them to accomplish this, his mind unfortunately has been broken by them after many, many years of abuse and captivity, this is mind control at it's finest. Nelson may have done some good things in his time no doubt, but today he is a puppet for the same men who imprisoned him back in the day. It is sad because he is a broken man, he knew he had no choice but to join there club or else perish along with so many. I wish history was different when it comes to his story but the truth is he is being used for wrong and not right purposes.

toshIte

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 05:12:13 PM »

Unfortunately.............. True

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2008, 03:13:57 AM »

Yet which of I and I was say Mandela "free south africa"? Did him not stand against Babylon? Even if you claim your bumbaclot mindwash theory.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 10:24:23 AM »

Did him not stand against Babylon?

Yes he stood, fell and then joined, anything else you need educating on?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2008, 06:33:44 PM »

Even if that were the case, His foundation and memory are righteousness since he would still be considered a prisoner. His influence cannot be removed from the reason he is known to begin with, which you even admit was standing against bablyon, Thats how I and I know that your refusal to acknowledge its generally positive nature is itself an enemy tactic.
Posted on: July 01, 2008, 04:49:33 pm
Mandela may be a nice man, but he joined a fraternity of inhumane men

See this Rasta. Mandela Neva "nice man". But thats what babylon play up against its accusations. By "that" I mean that and no more.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 06:40:12 PM by I ELIJAH I »

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2008, 06:43:11 PM »

Nothing i said is against Mandela, only pointing out what a shame what has happened to him by those he serves.

"His foundation and memory are righteousness"  in my eyes as well Elijah. No need to point things out to people here, im quite sure they can read as well as discern info for themselves!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2008, 07:16:23 PM »

I'm not sure if your educatedness caught the whole "he's still a prisoner" ting, Since then how could he "serve" Babylon like U say? In other words your spot is reserved family.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 07:26:20 PM by I ELIJAH I »

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2008, 07:39:58 PM »

see saw see saw see saw, no not today and not in this post. I respect the people here too much.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2008, 08:40:26 PM »

Your the one who turned this thread into a slander on Nelson Mandela and now you don't want to take responsibility.  Racist White South Africa "at its finest" all in the name of "rasta". LOLOLOL

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2008, 09:32:32 PM »

::)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2008, 01:13:39 AM »

Rastafari! I and I give thanks and praise for our Brethren Liberator Nelson Mandela. His stance in persecution(continuing even to this day as we see) is a beacon to all truth and rights seekers, and worthy of our respect.  The defamations of his name here demonstrated are but counter measure attempts by the de-facto defeated enemy to malign Rasta people through association.  While the incessant and psycotic "need" to taunt Rastafari so as to "get the last word" are just a mechanisms of the larger forms of Racist Hatred and anti-Rastafarian propaganda to attack the saints of G-d for utter depravity. What a Joy is the Most High's Vengeance!

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2008, 01:50:56 AM »

Mandela is commendable for his stance in the past absolutely, you or I could only wish to be so brave and strong, for this i respect him to the fullest, dont turn around what i have said little boy, what has happened now is a shame to me, maybe not you and that is fine but to me a shame it could not have turned out differently, he is being used big time is a fact, he is controlled is a fact, his actions are dictated by others is a fact......he is a strong respectable and honorable beside all that is also a fact to me.

What a Joy is the Most High's Vengeance!........for what stating facts, reasoning on different subjects, having difference of opinion, if thats what you call God then your God is a fool and imposter, blood thirsty is your God, filled with anger and hate, thats why in the bible it says God is an angry God and a few pages later the wisest man of all Solomon says "anger resides in the bosom of a fool"!!! I believe Solomon was right. Take care Eliejah, always good to hear from you my friend.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 21 queries.