Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: NELSON MANDELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8240 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: NELSON MANDELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2008, 02:03:28 AM »

Yes, A shame to you indeed. Yet NOT TO HIM. Don't get mad, get Even! Duppy's fe bun.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2008, 12:31:44 PM »

Im smart enough to realize that not all are bad through association, everyone has his own belief system, half engineered and half-experienced, so it go.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2008, 05:39:53 AM »

That's not saying much though since none are "bad through association". LOL.  Knowing Mandela is of no "use" to, and could never "serve" Babylon, It seeks to defame his name to deter African determination by distracting I and I from what He truly stands for. 

These ones just feel a way about Power and Ithority. Anytime someones not a broke sucker whining about the "unfair" system and its "evil Zionist rulers that none of us can do anything about" their "sell outs working for Satan", is the propaganda spread by these same heathen who put Mandela in jail to begin with.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 05:45:04 AM by I ELIJAH I »

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2008, 10:48:58 AM »

Satan, Lucifer, OOoohhhhh scary words, hell, brimstone and fire, blood to the wolves, vengeance....OOoohhh even more scary....Oh no please dont say any more the sound of those words hurts me...lol. Those dont scare me or threaten me, shit there laughable bingy bongo. I control you, I run you, you need me, lol, thats right, I command you to write another post after me, then another come later, I want you to tell others how bad and babylonian Iam, that im infiltrating a Rasta site, that you are here for the people and im not, do this and i will write another post later to summen you to my feet. I will prove this to you by making you write something, anything after this post, you cant stay away, im your drug.

DO THIS NOW!!!!!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2008, 02:48:54 PM »

Yes well I did forget to mention counter revolutionary and since you just keep doing such a good job proving my points why should we stop the exercise when its just begin to yield fruit? Allow me to explain.  The single most counter revolutionary act is to break the spirit of the people. Ring any bells "Mr. Non-Rasta continuously bombarding Rasta's with anti-JAH sentiment"?  Now, though intended sarcastically, the meat and bones of the issue is exposed ala Freud. Control, Slavery, Malicious Domination. This is your prerogative because, and yes it is now a joke, your people have lost and are losers, your anti-government forces have been defeated sometime now, Your just a headless squirming racist chicken. Luciferian Inhumanity is something we should take seriosuly so as to be distracted until the true deception is seen for what it is, and then it becomes "humorous", so its true perpetrators will counsel and dodge us as distraction. Their agenda is to keep you beLieving that you are being controled to break your spirit and thus "control you". Yet when you see you are not, they then try to convince that there is NO evil control seeking at all so as to skirt judgment. They will tell you these things are such "fact" that they do not need any clear demonstration, and so believing your minds remain as broken as they claim is Mandela's. But also don't forget that more than anything this I is just an immature and unintelligent person. It is only to the extent that he is a minute manifestation of the evil he claims to oppose that there's anything to mention. His mockings of the faith trodition are just attempts to remove the meanings from the words to confuse you into complacency and atheism.  Mostly he counts on your ignorance and impetuous, since I only mentioned the word "Satan" as amalgam to what he accuses of Mandela, But knowing people here will see the word and less so the context, he seeks to flip it onto me as if I was promoting religious fanatisism, when it is actually his paranoid conspiracies that are the sky pie. People are here given two choices. One can either defend Mandela's imprisonment, Or recognize Him as a Patriarch of Freedom. What an HONOR that even on a board that claims to represent Rastafari, Rastafari is rejected. If the disgusting nature of the heathen is not a testament to the greatness of JAH RASTAFARI I don't know what is.
Long Live Nelson Mandela- The African Freedom Fighter Standing Firm till the end.
Fire and death to all satanist propagandist warring with JAH for vanity and ignorance.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 02:51:04 PM by I ELIJAH I »

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2008, 03:32:46 PM »

Fire and death to all satanist propagandist warring with JAH for vanity and ignorance.

HaHaHa, what a geek.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2008, 04:55:33 PM »

Looks like Mandela finally got off that watch list. I wonder what's changed.

---
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/07/02/2292323.htm?section=world

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2008, 06:34:05 PM »

What was once Babylon is no longer Babylon. So guess what that makes ones still calling it Babylon? Babylon! Yet they have fallen so far as to resort to taunting people as "geeks". Thus I and I need not concern for them a good while.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2008, 06:59:05 PM »

You are telling me your perception of babylon have changed?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2008, 07:19:52 PM »

Of course not. I and I know Babylon is still Babylon, Ignorant as ever like we see. Wagwaan is that It has Fallen with the Crowning of the King. It has No Power, No Foundation. Its a caged and frothing beast. But these are things that only Realized Rastafari See and Know and unu's can feel whatever way arrogant internet outsider pickney do about that. 
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 07:24:34 PM by I ELIJAH I »

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2008, 08:27:54 PM »

Im taunting you...lol.

"Yet they have fallen so far as to resort to taunting people as "geeks"."..........kinda like when you called my wife an ugly Bitch huh? even though you never met her or simply because you couldnt stand me....now thats really fallen, I may dislike your attitude with me but never would i stoop or bend my mind so low as to bring anyone in your real family into this, that is reserved for the lowest scum fakes like yourself.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2008, 01:33:02 AM »

Not at all. Because while that might have been a slip for me, this is a huge improvement for you. Babylon falling to the level of taunting people as geeks is cause for rejoicing.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 01:36:53 AM by I ELIJAH I »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2008, 02:42:17 AM »

You are rejoicing over the splinter in they eye of another yet belittle the log in your own, is that it?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2008, 09:24:21 AM »

An ounce of listening is worth a pound of explaining.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2008, 12:31:34 PM »

I know you can't tell me an apple is a banana.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 21 queries.