Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: NELSON MANDELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8239 times)

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: NELSON MANDELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2008, 10:11:35 PM »

I've never figured how oneness and division can go together. I know Marcus Garvey was thinking along the lines of separation but I always thought Mandela was fighting against the apartheid segregation policy. Adopting the tactics of your enemy can hardly be called defeating them.

On the other hand I do support the sovereignty of all people and recognize the respect for other people that requires.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2008, 10:51:18 PM »

Division? Its not even separation since the planet is one. I am speaking about harmony. Suggesting recognition of black African sovereignty is "adopting the tactics of the enemy" is a pathetic enemy tactic in itself. I spoke only of justification not tactic implementation(though you assumed it). There is such a thing as ancestral geographic birthright and there are ongoing and historical truths of foreign exploitation in Africa. If you think Mugabe's power hungry ask Mandela. "Fighting against the apartheid segregation policy" is just the watered down version presented to the west. Bun white south africa!
Posted on: July 05, 2008, 11:43:19 pm
None of this can be understood however seeing that the western hemisphere is a gigantic exploitation of the native Americans without overstanding the importance of HIM Haile Selassie and His defense of modern nationhood and as it relates to the global dissemination of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 10:57:24 PM by I ELIJAH I »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2008, 11:37:06 PM »

I never suggested that recognizing African sovereignty is a enemy tactic. The enemy tactic I was perhaps too vaguely referring to is that of segregation and separation. Example: excluding African sovereignty from the sovereignty of all people is a divisive enemy tactic.

Further I don't see any justice in judging people based on their skin color. Ancestral heritage don't decide your actions. The actions of an exploitative system wherever it exists deserves to be burned though.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2008, 12:28:33 AM »

After my declaring black African sovereignty you spoke of "adopting" enemy tactics for no reason that I can see other than false accusations. I'm not judging people, I'm judging the relation of people to the earth which yes in a sense is based on "skin color". The presence of whites in Africa to begin with can more or less be seen as the actions of an exploitative system, justifying their expulsion should the nations choose.
Posted on: July 06, 2008, 12:55:30 am
And let me clarify that not only would it be just to kick them out, but the confiscation of all of their domestic assests as well.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2008, 01:01:44 AM »

The sentence about adopting enemy tactics was just a general statement. I'm not saying you are behaving like the enemy but if you would you would be no better. I still don't think skin color is an accurate indicator for how you are as a person.

The expulsion of all white people don't necessarily eliminate the exploitative system. I guess that it's impossible to get that as long as one assign attributes to people based on the color of their skin.

I agree that when white people colonized Africa it was the actions of an exploitative system - even though they (in some cases) brought the gospel of Christ.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2008, 01:43:23 AM »

General Statement, Right.......
Don't get it twisted, Rasta no Racist. I and I not "assigning attributes of how people are" based on dem skin color. Expulsion of whites is justified in recognition of the inception of their historical presence and its relation to, and the existence of, the socio-economic realities of the iniquitous racially prejudiced functions of the politico-living systems in place.  In short in recognition of BLACK AFRICAN SOVEREIGNTY. How Africa wants to handle immigration beyond that point is their business, But don't pretend like Black Africans(with the as of yet breif exception of Selassie's Ethiopia) have ever had, nationalistically speaking, the fair shot they deserve which I believe may only be found in the clean slate-no/few white citizen, resource reclamation policy.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 01:46:36 AM by I ELIJAH I »

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2008, 01:49:33 AM »

I think expelling whites is justified if they are in fact unrighteous......but we all know the colour of your heart is more an indication of who you are that the colour of skin.....if you are married to an african and live the life that adds positivity and righteousness to the African people and land, no I do not think that is righteous...if you were born there and have a humble heart and have been accepted by Africans as one of them, then no, not fair to expell on skin colour grounds.....
free will abounds....some of the Korries and Murries here have taken to handing out tickets to random whites in the streets and putting that on telly, some take them up on the offer, and some do not, but they will not be murdered or forced out if the do not want to leave, what about the fact that England, I motherland is overcrowded now due in part to the many peoples from around the world who have moved there, I wouldn't mind coz i love Indians, west indians, Pakistanis ect, and would probably feel more at home around more dark skinned faces than here, where their are hardly any native peoples left.......I know!!! we have alot of room here, they could send the white africans here! we have one teaching at our local community school already, and had a sign up in town "refugees welcome", however racism is not tolerated so well in this village.....but like my dawta told her new aboriginal friend when asked if her parents were racist, my girl said "my parents are more racist against white people" and her friend laughed and laughed......however I don't see I Rasta stance as racist, although their are elements of dislike for the euro supremacist culture.....the culture is abhorrent tho, when it thinks it can conquor and invade......impose and dictate, murder and genocide...that is unaccepable!!!!!
JahLove
Nyah
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2008, 02:30:10 PM »

What a joke...Likening refugees from white peoples wars fleeing to the UK to white oppressors in south Africa. Of course they will not be "forced out" they only "force in" right?

« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 02:38:05 PM by I ELIJAH I »

toshIte

• Senior User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2008, 08:48:29 AM »

http://www.rastafarispeaks.com/community/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=359

"The idea is not to exonerate him (Mugabe) from any wrongdoing per se. This is so because he is guilty of some, but hardly enough for us to be so hard on him. It is even more pathetic and frightful when an authoritative and respected iconic figure like Mandela decides to join in this dance of the Vampires."

By Abraham Tangwe
July 09, 2008
postnewsline.com

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2008, 03:16:35 AM »

What a joke...Likening refugees from white peoples wars fleeing to the UK to white oppressors in south Africa. Of course they will not be "forced out" they only "force in" right?

You are right...my post illustrated my foolishness
it was a joke anyway
my pathetic attempt to lighten the mood, having lost previous posts about how "the so-called babylon behind the scenes manipulators that Human mentions would be jealous of Mandelas hero type status and ability to draw thousands of diverse UK dwellers to hang on his every word.....still all those years in prison are a testimony to the sheer indominatable will and spirit of the man, despite, the strings that seek to pull him hither and thither....i would imagine him to have some strong faith or belief that pulled him thru.....
All power is Jahs and ultimately prevails
This I take heart in
Jahlove
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Raggs

• New User
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2008, 08:28:08 PM »

diplomacy=Mandela. . . . . . the fire was outed. . . . . . a long time ago

rootsridge

• Senior User
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2008, 11:25:14 PM »

brothers, please lets stop stupid reasoning, which has gone far beyond the subject in question

what ever way u look at it, mandela was a great man,, no he isnt a rastaman but that doesnt mean, we should shun him, using babylon as an excuse

Roots
ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2008, 11:40:53 PM »

>>using babylon as an excuse<<

That's not just using it roots, that being it.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 11:43:43 PM by I ELIJAH I »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 21 queries.