Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Perception  (Read 823 times)

Ras I

• Full User
  • At Least, I Am; At Most, I Am.
    • MySpace
Perception
« on: July 09, 2008, 12:04:22 AM »

This is the continuation of a topic brought up in the "Ganja Use..." thread for ease of reference of both.

I will start by posting my last post on the subject. If I Elijah I will post his response that came after, we can continue from there:

If ignorance is to perceive falsely how can it be True? From there; how could ignorance be perceived of as attack but through ignorance?

Posted on: July 08, 2008, 06:07:51 pm
I will not quote it if he does not choose to himself. Let's view this as a free standing topic. To expound I will add to the quote of my post to promote contemplation and, hopefully, sharing.

If ignorance is to perceive falsely how can it be True? From there; how could ignorance be perceived of as attack but through ignorance? If you perceive ignorance, which is perceiving falsely, have you not made ignorance your own? Therefore, if ignorance is not True, and perception is relative to the 'individual,' can all perception be anything but ignorance of Truth?

None of these questions are intended to be viewed independently of the others. All sharing of conclusions are appreciated.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Perception
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 02:39:51 AM »

Forgive them JAH. They know not what they do.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 21 queries.