Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Gifts of Jah  (Read 4284 times)

Ras I

• Full User
  • At Least, I Am; At Most, I Am.
    • MySpace
Re: Gifts of Jah
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2008, 10:47:54 PM »

There can be no opposition to Reality, which is Jah. Would you really believe that Jah would need to "purify" his creations if he gives Perfectly? He would no more need to do this than He would need to purify himself to believe fully in Reality. If opposition is real, as Jah, this means Jah is conflicted "within himself' and therefore does not exist. This is an insane thought, as anything that Exists is Whole because there can Be no-thing but Existence. Coming to terms with your idea of separation is a scary thought because it is the thought that made fear seem real. But no matter how much you feel you need to punish yourself to lessen your perceived idea of "god's terror," He does not view any of His Creations with anything but unconditional Love, because that is how he Creates. No matter how real you have made something to yourself you cannot replace Reality because it is Whole. Nothing else Exists as 'complete separation' is impossible. This should be identified properly as unconditional and inevitable Love, not as the fear we have made.
Posted on: July 12, 2008, 05:28:08 pm
Coming to terms with your idea of separation...

*Note: I chose to say "your" to show the idea of separation as the belief in the "individual." It is a generalization, and not in reference to any specific person.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2008, 12:07:47 AM »

Purification is an aspect of perfection. I and I never spoke of what JAH "needed to do" so of course that's an absurd suggestion since there would be no "gift" then would there? The only question is what the cause of your aversion to reverence is.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Ras I

• Full User
    • MySpace
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2008, 06:21:44 AM »

Being has no aspects because to be perfect is to be Whole. Purification can only be made real within the idea of imperfection. Since there is nothing outside of Reality, which is Whole, purification is illusion; purification is an aspect of imperfection because imperfection is separation. "We" do not become perfection because there is nothing that is not of Jah and this is the only realization necessary. Wholeness has no parts. Do not be afraid of revoking reverence from the idols of separation. It is impossible to revere form as well as Jah because he is Whole and does not receive that which is not as He is. Therefore you have not stopped being wholly in Jah because nothing else is possible, but you do need to realize it.

surfmon_I

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2008, 12:38:55 PM »

We can see that the use and meaning of some terms are different .  Truth~Reality~Perception~Illusion and, of course separation.  WithIn the Mystic realm of Rastafari, separation has been the most significant in these past few weeks where this Blessed Line of reasoning has taken our wise Brethren and Sistren. 
  There are many things which I would like to reference, thoughts posted here and on similar threads, but allow just one more please.  Perfect Gift of JAh is creation. There is not any separation from the oneness of HIM.  If we see things in "you" and "me" there is separation, Rastafari  see no separation. This much we know to be true.  That leaves, among many other things, Reality.  Are there not different "levels" of Reality?.
  That which is Ultimately true for All IS true for the One, yet if the One do not see what the others see does not mean it is not a reality for the One?.  I know, using one and other is a seperation, but again, is it not to show that we travel different paths, on the same plane (mostly) and though we are on the same sphere and travel differing paths, we therefore see different sights?. Levels do seperate so in a sense it make no sense, but the levels Do exsist.  It is not an Illusion to see that some just do not see, nor want to see the soup of perfection we swim in, for JAH will be done IS enevitable.  We shall All see.

Purification is an aspect of perfection.
  This is a very good point, for we trod and toil working our way thru this life.  With a Loveful Heart and Faith in JAH, we rise to the reality of that part of perfection which is JAH winIn us, only then do we become whole.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2008, 03:39:27 PM »

you do need to realize it.

How could one need to realize if all were perfectly real? Do be afraid of disraspecting the most High.

Ras I

• Full User
    • MySpace
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2008, 05:26:58 PM »

The need to realize it is to release the unreal for the real. This is literally the only context that "need" actually makes sense, because it is inevitable for all who believe they are lost. In Reality there is no need, so in believing illusions the only need that can be said to be fulfilled is relinquishment of illusion/belief in nothing. Only in the context of what we have made real to ourselves does the idea of imperfect reality appear to make sense, because it appears.

Posted on: July 13, 2008, 12:11:28 pm
The illusion of separation is made real with the belief that the mind is contained in separation. It believes it is "me" and not "you" while at the same time "you" and not "me." Indeed even the state of mind that believes this does not exist in Reality. Remember well: It never happened. There is no way to compromise the un-real for Reality. Reality has no levels and is not open to interpretation because nothing else Exists. "Individual interpretation" is the most convincing aspect of separation because we believe it is I; but the Mind thought it and is not within it. One Love; One Mind.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 05:29:52 PM by Ras I »

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2008, 06:18:31 PM »

Linguistic proof of Unity is meaningless, while its reality impossible, without reverence to Jah.

surfmon_I

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2008, 06:40:00 PM »

Ras I, is like circle talk.  Maybe it is the limited brain I have, but the need to read and then re~read your posts then go back more to fit the meaning to the words.  ie;  The need to realize it is to release the unreal for the real.

I do not see the mind as contained, only levels of realization.  this reality is not an illusion.  On one level we are one, where there really is not a "me" and  a  "you".  I and I, I in I is not singular.  it is more than just the one, it is we.

Ras I

• Full User
    • MySpace
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2008, 07:26:49 PM »

Linguistic proof of Unity is meaningless, while its reality impossible, without reverence to Jah.

This is exactly what I've been saying, as language can only "prove" separation. This is why I say, "Do not be afraid of revoking reverence from the idols of separation." Looking for Unity in separation is impossible-to search for everything in nothing. But since only Everything Is, it is inevitable because we cannot keep this idea forever because only Jah is Eternity. The world is a thought bound to the mind that thought it because without attention it is nothing. And it is nothing. Because we believe we are in it this is a scary thought because, as I have said, this is the thought that made fear.

Remember, we are on a forum after all.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2008, 02:25:44 AM »

My points are that we are not bound to it, though it exists.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 02:31:40 AM by I ELIJAH I »

Ras I

• Full User
    • MySpace
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2008, 02:57:38 AM »

I think that this is a good conclusion for this topic, and a good point for those studying this thread to re-read. I completely respect all Right of belief, and have enjoyed discussing this with all.

In conclusion of my posts I will sum up by saying: Reality is only Eternal because Jah gives Perfectly and He is Reality.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 03:02:18 AM by Ras I »

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2008, 03:06:28 AM »

Well said.

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2008, 04:55:21 AM »

I give thanks for the reasoning and what I learned.  Blessed day everyone

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2008, 06:20:44 AM »

I think it's important that some people have opposite beliefs- both some with themselves and some with others.

Thank-you for the discussion.

Bless up.

surfmon_I

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2008, 12:36:01 PM »

Many Thanks for the wisdom shared.  It has been a pleasure to read and think on such things as they are.
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 21 queries.