Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Meditation  (Read 1159 times)

kurdish

• Standard User
Meditation
« on: July 09, 2008, 07:47:03 PM »

I as most on the forum know am curious and have come upon the thought of meditation how do i meditate and is the only way ganja?

bless up

thanx
Open your eyes look within are you satisfied with the life that your living?

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
Re: Meditation
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 08:10:08 PM »

Iman Iditate in different aspects of the word.
Iditation during praise & praying, during reasoning, during music listening, during reading. Music is one big Iditation for I.

Ganja is only one tool. JAH give us life to Iditate on his law.
As we know, "But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in His law, doth he meditate day and night".

Iditation is full focus in a conscious state of G-dly being.

Ites & Blessings

reggae

• Regular User
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 12:06:04 PM »

:Dhello Kurdish. Just type mediation or how to meditate into Google.Many local facilities exist for this practice, all have one central tenet...a calm and cool mind, peace within . Great stuff.
i love reggae

surfmon_I

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 12:18:09 PM »

Blessed Love Idren;
  Meditation is the Breath of Life.  It is the time we take to recharge our inner fiyah and I~nnection.  JAH SEE and KNOW ALL tings, and we must take the time to synchronise ourselves to HIM riddem.
  There are many chances to do this.  from moment to moment there is a joining that forms the line of our day.  Ritualistic meditation, such as a specific time of peace, or practice, to join our tattered randomness to the soothing pulse of Iration.  If one can absorb and reflect at the same time, it would be a peaceful place indeed.

GanJAH is not the only way, although it is sacred to most that see the value of this joining of Irit and mind.
  Breath and Relaxation is the way to simply do it by slowing down a busy life to start to see the things we bsy by.

Guidance and focus
      JAHLove
        ~S~

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 21 queries.