Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: God commands we breath psychoactive smoke during temple worship  (Read 22999 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: God commands we breath psychoactive smoke during temple worship
« Reply #180 on: August 03, 2008, 05:13:31 PM »

Check it into the fire. That is something that has been invented and apparently believed by anti-Semites such as yourself.  Give me some information about this "Palestinian people and culture" before their invention as a weapon against Israel. I am not against Arab people or Culture. But they do not have any rights to Israel.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #181 on: August 03, 2008, 05:32:36 PM »

Arab people have holy sites in the area too, can't say they have nothing to do there.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #182 on: August 03, 2008, 06:45:42 PM »

"NAZI bitch."

:o

natty threads

• Senior User
Re: Justifications for Zionism and the Destruction of Babylon.
« Reply #183 on: August 03, 2008, 07:38:09 PM »

you worship an un-Judaic "Christ".

Really. This is too much.

I do NOT worship Christ and there is nothing "unJudaic" about the Yeshuah I respect, follow, and love.

What is "unJudaic" is trying to make Israel a state without returning to God and without a Messiah.
So grow up and follow the scriptures you keep shoving down everyone else's throats.

Seriously.

You are very trying.

God bless you for it.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
Justifications for Zionism and the Destruction of Babylon.
« Reply #184 on: August 03, 2008, 09:31:01 PM »

Reality Check Duppies. No-One is "trying" to make Israel a State. IT ALREADY IS. Now you and the Jews in denial go and check the script again and reconcile yourselves to the fact that Haile Selassie wasn't the Flower Patch Kid ones been using to alienate his people for 2000 years or hate themself about.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 09:38:14 PM by I ELIJAH I »

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #185 on: August 04, 2008, 01:59:46 AM »

We shall see who is what and who is saying they are but are in reality not 
I suggest we research His Majesties stance on Israel and see if He denied the reality of the Palestinian people or would EVER support such extreme Zionist views
certainly He does NOT support judging people the way you do Elijah
"Religion is PERSONAL, Country is for ALL"
"Judge NOT less ye be judged"
I will leave this sight, because I have been wanting an exit and you provided the cue...unless Nick steps in and makes me feel welcome again, like he did last time you tried to scare me away
I am a woman, so submissiveness comes easy to me, plus I have a million other things to do than argue with a zealot..anyone wanting to catch me can find me at my own site, which I will now have time to work on, thanks to Elijah.....
I stand by the view that Rasta don't need a middle man, you will neva have the power to exclude me from I Love and relationship with RastafarI....it is PERSONAL....
also, I tire of the strawmen...do you know what a strawman is Elijah? It is something you do consistantly, amidst cursing, judging and dictating to others....
I am not and never will be anti-Israel, how could I be? that sentiment defies reality
plus....maybe "hate" is mentioned scantily in the old Testement but both it and the New are FULL of talk of LOVE
something you, Elijah try to say is hate in disguise, or your "hate" is really love, never have I heard such perversion of truth....should someone post the definition of love as shown in the Bible?
I am leaving because there is no "reasoning" with you Brother,at this time, you have not shown yourself to be "reasonable"
Maybe Nick is partially at fault by calling this Forum a "debate" forum..."debate" signifies  two opposing views of which I am not interested in..
I prefer constructive, non-reducionist love and compassion of Itality, Spirituality, charity, healing and a non-elitist, humble "he who is least is greatest" kind of serviceful reasoning...
I hope and pray you, Brother Elijah are capable of that one day, sooner rather than later would be nice,
Not this "if your not doing it my way your doing it wrong" kinda ting
blessings and prayers for yah regardless
Nyah, happily dwelling in Jahovias glorious flower patch, hemp flowers that is ( I wish)
Posted on: August 04, 2008, 02:47:48 am
B.T.W
There IS recognision of Rasta who don't repatriate, at least here in this part of the world, particularly NZ, where Ras is strong and a lot of them are repatriating...we are called "martyrs".....maybe you think NZ Twelve tribes are all wrong too Elijah? and you obviously think His Majesty wrong for telling JA Ras to tend to their own birthplace before heading back to Africa...this is FACT not "diaspora hearsay", too many times you heap disraspect upon our Iloved JA and Afrocentric Ras folk...
nothing you eva said to me rings as true as 'Grand keys of RastafarI"
it is volumes of Love above your version of Zionist RastafarI for me
like I said, I am NOT the same kinda rasta your are, and I don't want to be...
anyway I will shut up now, I have had more than my fair share of say on this site
Love to One and All
your sistah, whether you accept me or not Nyah
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #186 on: August 04, 2008, 06:32:22 PM »

Can we stop wasting our time?  I apologize if I tempted ones to vexation.  Thanks to those who do not hate God's commandments.

There needs to be some serious self-hatred or we cannot receive each other in Love.  A key to the Holy Prophet and King David is that much of what he was speaking about using the images from the reality he lived and experienced as a way of illustrating his most inward life and his soul.  Accordingly, his enemies were his passionate thoughts that he killed in morning prayer.  One must truly Love to begin to see hidden layers in the scriptures.  The only way to overstand hate is in Love.  Love is an eternal communal reality that we receive.  Not something that come from what we do.  Something we can do is practice a life of virtue and wage war on the passions that wage war against our nature.  The Love that was in the beginning and has never left is the healing of the nations.  In this way we can tend to our garden that we've been given and offer our prayers and incense.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #187 on: August 04, 2008, 07:41:33 PM »

Can we stop wasting our time?

You have My permission.

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #188 on: August 04, 2008, 08:29:58 PM »

You have My permission.
I am glad man.  I also thank the I who willingly joined the Thread with Love by actually discussing the subject.      Clearly, to I this is not a waste of our time. 
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13]

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 21 queries.