Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: The Real Bible  (Read 20622 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: The Real Bible
« Reply #105 on: September 17, 2008, 07:57:29 PM »

Key word being "If", As "Walking with YHWH" is itself a defense against the pestilence of egomaniacal one-upmanship idolatry for example. Eternal triumph takes eternal vigilance in the defense of truth and rights.

Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #106 on: April 01, 2009, 08:00:03 PM »

Well, there is no such thing as a real bible but, there  is a real I-story and there is a fake one. Most of those things written in that book called "bible" are stolen from another culture. I culture. As for the fake one - me nah deal with it.

Now I have seen many that respond to such a topic with the words - "well HIM a follow/believe/adore it so that is what I am gonna do" (not in those words directly).
Well there are many books that HIM read and knew and could elaborate from - one of them being (according to what I have learned on this matter) "The  6th & 7th books of Moses." Ever read that ?

You would be surprised what HIM read/knew. There are many other books.

But, lets get back to the subject. There are many things in this so called bible that make no sense (ask and I will demonstrate what I mean), many contradictions. Truth (represented by actualness) has no contradictions.

From what I have learned - if I FATHER is in you then why need a book fe explain ? It is in you. Seek it. You do not need no man made, changed, corrupted, book lines to  tell you what to do. It is in you. Seek.
How ? By being your real and true self/by finding out who you really are ? How ? By doing everthing possible. By combining all that is "good." By releasing yourself from the subjegations of this corrupt world, by being free - free. Free from man made rules.

You have to make your SELF free first. Free from modern slavery that captivates your mind. Free from "money chasing." Free from luxury. Free from everything that does not deal with life. Before you do that, it will be very, very, very hard to become you i.e., ONE with the GREAT SPIRIT. Before that your eyes will be blinded into thinking that a book can deliver you or even tell you who you really are.

Got much more to say but, I will refrain for now.

Just I Opinion.

P7
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

Ash-Tree

• Veteran User
  • E.M.HTP
    • Ayahuasca Art
« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2009, 05:55:36 PM »

If you are to study anything its best to start from the roots
www.Amazonian-art.com Ayahuasca Shamanic Dream art for sale. Paint your Dream or Vision Custom for you, Original Art

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #108 on: May 23, 2009, 09:52:24 PM »

Just want to hail up P777 for his opinion (True Sound)  :D
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 21 queries.