Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: how do blacks manage to speak so well? (phonetics & ebonics)  (Read 1877 times)

reddvinylene

how do blacks manage to speak so well? do they know something white people don't?

maybe they got some superior philosophy for finding the flow? for killing stress? for boosting testosterone / serotonin? or to just sound cooler? i read somewhere that word and sound is power. 

i'm half black and half white.   sometimes i own my surroundings like a black man, but sometimes i freeze up like a white man.   my throat tightens and i sound ridiculous.   my vision gets blurry.   a veil of bad feelings prevent me from thinking straight, and doing what i do when i feel good.   how do i get rid of this, and return to my african roots? how did bob marley, being different from everybody else, get to become so mentally strong?

also, are there any philosophies for better enjoying and controlling oneself when smoking marijuana / hashish?

thank you all so much!! bless!!

natty threads

• Senior User
Re: how do blacks manage to speak so well? (phonetics & ebonics)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 03:01:53 PM »

I think you must turn yourself over to Jah and not try to control the self so much as let God drive.

I don't get Bob Marley being so different???

And I don't really understand your first questions.
Do you believe that black people aren't shy and don't get stage fright, that only white people do?

Bless up.

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 05:49:26 PM »

I'm white and every one says I'm the smoothest dude. its all in your head man. the problem is only as big as you make it. seen? if you don't stress it it wont be no thing.seen? like natty threads said you got to let every thing flow and stop trying to control things.
always play the mack brotha
bless
ke
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

Humble_yet_strong

• Full User
  • RasTaFarI is the Almighty, Celestial Powers
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 05:13:52 PM »

Greetings and many many Blessings

I would like to ask redvinylene in what way do blacks speak so well?  Different to any other colour of skin?

Since when did the colour of someones skin denote the alignment of the spirit that dwells inside the vessel?

It sounds as if you shouldnt be indulging so much in herbal practices and probably practising meditation and self reflection in order to find comfort and awaken your consciousness.

These questions are very closed minded

I mean this with the best intentions and say this not to undermine your person but to help construct.

Hope your trod is Blessed

Guidance
I an I are in Revelation time, prepare the youth.

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 03:01:36 PM »

It sounds as if you shouldnt be indulging so much in herbal practices and probably practising meditation and self reflection in order to find comfort and awaken your consciousness.

Guidance

very well put bro  couldn't have put it any better
bless
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 21 queries.