Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: What RASTA think of ISLAM  (Read 16230 times)

natty threads

• Senior User
Re: What RASTA think of ISLAM
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2008, 12:11:04 AM »

I am not guilty.
I am washed clean in the Blood of the Lamb.

You have already stated that you are here to name-call.
It never occurred to me that you might appease anyone's guilt.

How could it?
Brother, let your love shine through.

Bless up!
Miss Daisy

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2008, 02:26:38 AM »

"Brother" excuse me but I am no duppy piece of trash's brother. You are here to invade Rastafari to missionary for a fake g-d and further white supremacist agenda's but we've got something you could NEVER take away (no matter how vex and jealous you get). The tauntings are nothing but evidence of your hateful intentions. Curse you and your g-dless "people" FORIVA! And curse the negligent so called Rasta!
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 02:37:14 AM by I ELIJAH I »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2008, 03:29:29 AM »

We are all brothers, Elijah I.

That is the fundamental principle.

If you don't recognize that your God is my God, why hyphenate the "o"?
That is a supposed to be a sign of respect for the One True God, not a general pattern of misspelling, yes?

Never mind how many times YHWH has demanded that we call upon His Holy Name.

I have no hateful intentions.
Being called names hurts, and your mouth isexceedingly foul.

Signing Miss Daisy is me mitigating the damage you are doing to me in my outreach to love you. It is to help me not to hurt you. I'm just picking up your lead.

Bless up, Brother.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2008, 03:54:29 AM »

Idren and Sistren, It is only in a sense that many times come ones into the middle of Rasta's reasoning and posit "being washed in the blood of the Lamb" apart from His Imperial Majesty that I speak so severely.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 04:06:04 AM by I ELIJAH I »

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2008, 10:35:22 AM »

"that I speak so severely"    Lol.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2008, 10:56:01 AM »

That's a little odd, Elijah I, since HIM was also washed in the Blood of the same Lamb as I.

You still don't address your blasphemy in addressing YHWH by the exact same unique title with which you have referred to pagan dieties on this and other threads.

Bless up.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2008, 03:26:02 PM »

That's a little odd, Elijah I, since HIM was also washed in the Blood of the same Lamb as I.

See what I mean? Its the one two punch. First the pagans mock, then they replace. Divide/Conquer

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2008, 04:06:18 PM »

See what I mean?

Elijah I name-calls and blasphemes YHWH yet still pretends to the moral higher ground.

"What you do to the least of Mine you do also unto Me."

I am not the pagan calling YHWH by the same name I call false gods.
I am not the pagan pretending that YHWH does not want "JAH" shouted from the mountaintops.

I am not the pagan pretending my god's name is ineffable.
That is a strictly pagan concept.
Don't think those who practice not calling YHWH by name, pretending God is His name so much that they spell it "G-d" as a false show of respect go unnoticed.

I can find the scripture to back this up.

Now address:

Why do you blaspheme YHWH by calling Him "g-d", with a small "g", just like you call all the pagan gods?
Why, when you are speaking of pagan gods, do you spell it "g-ds"?
Because you believe they deserve the same false show of respect that the One True God YHWH deserves?

Ponder this, Elijah I, and pray 'pon it.
I don't expect an answer.

Your behavior is far more pagan than that of anyone else on this board.

Your constant disrespectful address of God, of YHWH, is offensive.

Even those who believe the God of the Old Testament, of the Torah and the Prophets, is a space alien playing games with us give Him the respect of differentiating between His name and the generic "gods."

You are still my brother.
I still am praying that you find peace with YHWH.

Bless up.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2008, 04:34:50 PM »

Amazing Work Natty, Truly. I could not of synopsized the whole "G-d switch" that the pagans pull to wrap him up in a silly chatter better.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2008, 05:19:33 PM »

???

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2008, 06:16:04 PM »

Thats why it always comes to a personal strife, they know not what they do and Rasta is the one forgiving. So to hear it directly can be an offense.
Posted on: August 08, 2008, 06:42:07 pm
>>Why, when you are speaking of pagan gods, do you spell it "g-ds"?<<

To indicate that it is worship alone that's variable.

Rastamik

• Normal User
  • Be just and fear not
« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2008, 04:35:12 AM »

Greetings I n I.  I as Rasta think of Islam in a very positive way.Most of the people I have met who call themselves Moslem have shown I respect.This is more than I can say for a lot of christian people who I find can be quite judgemental.In my experience what really counts with a person is Livity.Whatever religion or culture a person comes from what really counts is if that person has good intentions towards others and is trying to make the world a better place.All the rest is just details.
 Intention is the key.Who is here to gather and share knowledge and who is here for power.The truth may offend but is not an offence.  I Rastafari 
Jah Live

moses

• Senior User
  • Blessed The Most I, Forever Loving Jah RastafarI
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2008, 10:52:29 AM »

Blessed Love to One and All.

Peace & Love, and goodwill upon all tha people.

One overstanding... So many facets; but One Truth. The Iternally One. I an I love to affirm in the name of JAH. A Sweet name and imbibing a new overstanding which springs the new culture from the within. Rastafari.

Many nations implies many names and recognitions. The truth is within the heart. Lets Live Up!

Some insight:

CHAPTER 28

Udraka gives a feast in Jesus' honour. Jesus speaks on the unity of God and the brotherhood of life. Criticises the priesthood. Becomes the guest of a farmer.

BENARES is the sacred city of the Brahms, and in Benares Jesus taught; Udraka was his host. 2 Udraka made a feast in honour of his guest, and many high born Hindu priests and scribes were there. 3 And Jesus said to them, With much delight I speak to you concerning life--the brotherhood of life. 4 The universal God is one, yet he is more than one; all things are God; all things are one. 5 By the sweet breaths of God all life is bound in one; so if you touch a fibre of a living thing you send a thrill from the centre to the outer bounds of life. 6 And when you crush beneath your foot the meanest worm, you shake the throne of God, and cause the sword of right to tremble in its sheath. 7 The bird sings out its song for men, and men vibrate in unison to help it sing. 8 The ant constructs her home, the bee its sheltering comb, the spider weaves her web, and flowers breath to them a spirit in their sweet perfumes that gives them strength to toil. 9 Now, men and birds and beasts and creeping things are deities, made flesh; and how dare men kill anything? 10 'Tis cruelty that makes the world awry. When men have learned that when they harm a living thing they harm themselves, they surely will not kill, nor cause a thing that God has made to suffer pain. 11 A lawyer said,I pray you, Jesus, tell who is this God you speak about; where are his priests, his temples and his shrines? 12 And Jesus said, The God I speak about is everywhere; he cannot be compassed with walls, nor hedged about with bounds of any kind. 13 All people worship God, the One; but all the people see him not alike. 14 This universal God is wisdom, will and love. 15 All men see not the Triune God. One sees him as the God of might; another as the God of thought; another as the God of love. 16 A man's ideal is his God, and so, as man unfolds. Man's God to-day, to-morrow is not God. 17 The nations of the earth see God from different points of view, and so he does not seem the same to every one. 18 Man names the part of God he sees, and this to him is all of God; and every nation sees a part of God, and every nation has a name for God. 19 You Brahmans call him Parabrahm; in Egypt he is Thoth; and Zeus is his name in Greece; Jehovah is his Hebrew name; but everywhere he is the causeless Cause, the rootless Root from which all things have grown. 20 When men become afraid of God, and take him for a foe, they dress up other men in fancy garbs and call them priests. 21 And charge them to restrain the wrath of God by prayers; and when they fail to win his favour by their prayers, to buy him off with sacrifice of animal, or bird. 22 When man sees God as one with him, as Father-God, he needs no middle man, no priest to intercede; 23 He goes straight up to him and says, My Father- God! and then he lays his hand in God's own hand, and all is well. 24 And this is God. You are, each one, a priest, just for yourself; and sacrifice of blood God does not want. 25 Just give your life in sacrificial service to all of life, and God is pleased. 26 When Jesus had thus said he stood aside; the people were amazed, but strove among themselves. 27 Some said, He is inspired by Holy Brahm; and others said, He is insane; and others said, He is obsessed; he speaks as devils speak. 28 But Jesus tarried not. Among the guests was one, a tiller of the soil, a generous soul, a seeker after truth, who loved the words that Jesus spoke, and Jesus went with him, and in his home abode.

From the Aquarian Age Gospel Of Jesus.

Lets Reflect.

Oneness

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love + If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love = I am nothing. 1 Corinth 13
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries.