Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Mugabe+Rasta  (Read 6779 times)

rootsridge

• Senior User
Mugabe+Rasta
« on: August 16, 2008, 11:30:59 AM »

Greetings Idren

I want to ask you a question and iman dont wanna see any off topic arguements between members seen?

ok

I am having a large argument with a bloodclat person on youtube about his racial views.

I mention the hate, the murder the crime and the corruption that one of the most evil men of all time has commited. Killing our brothers and sisters because of race, area, political view, class.
and then he turns round and says and i quote;  "True Rastas support Mugabe"   This make InI angry mon,   as no rasta EVER support bwatty boy bloodclat Mugabe.

I am right or do we "rasta" support mugabe's actions?

Please reply idren

Give thanks

Selassie I
JAH!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 11:34:10 AM by rootsridge »
ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

moses

• Senior User
  • Blessed The Most I, Forever Loving Jah RastafarI
Re: Mugabe+Rasta
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 12:04:38 PM »

Blessed Love,

Dont let it vex the I up; this shows the sign that the I is a easily identified with words and conceptions. The best way u can stay 'clean' is to make sure Ini Livication stands on the foundation of Jah faith and purity of thoughts and feeling. Anything that tend to take the I of center bun it. See it from the perspective of a neutral observer and dont judge.

It is the point of judgement that make one and one to tense up unnecessarily. Whether one and one agrees or disagree dont make any matter to be right or wrong. As right and wrong are human conception and not divine. Speak not to judge; but to gain a needful overstanding of Iwa. To shift into unbounded perspective of patterns of life. Strive for expanded awareness. And dont habor a limited perspective in shade of prejudice or opinion over a person; and if it happens u find a part within urself that still clings to opinions and fixed thoughts, prepare to transcend it all the time when the I come through the better sight, the higher vision or so. Live for a vision, and find the way to live it. If the I current peceive the Goal of a Rastaman is universal brotherhood, then blaze up all the things within which traps the I from realising the highest vision and purify the heart. Then it will be easier for the I to recognise a fellow man who still habor the illusions of separation and prejudice. And the best way u can work with a man in the darkness is to bring the light.

Consider becoming the light... Drop the feeding of dark grounds of separativeness, prejudices and opinions.

Bless up
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love + If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love = I am nothing. 1 Corinth 13

surfmon_I

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 12:59:23 PM »

Greetings Dear Bredren;
  It takes a willingness and openhearted acceptance to see that words are often not enough to show that which is inside us.  Passion flares as we begin to show our love, but are recieved with offensive narrow~mindedness.

JAH see and know ALL things.  As we wake each day to a world which seems in turmoil,  our hearts and minds try to work out why it is so many seize power to rule by force, while the masses are subjected to the worst humans can be.

AS points of light are gifted to us by JAH, we can see that this delicate flower of brightness is not surrounded by the darkness we encounter and percieve, but alternately, surrounded by the great multitude of ones that share this light. 
  It is the way it has always been.  There will always be those that can not bridge their lives to what they could become therefore squandering this Precious gift we have been given.

Let us think of this medium we are trying to express our philosophy on:  It is easy to cause vexation it seems, but so difficult to show what is in our hearts.  It takes a willingness that is rare in the time I man have been on it (internet). The time put into choosing the words to connect our thoughts lead to action/reaction and is not often done with the intention we want, for words are taken different ways.  We must know the ones we speak to, for it is not worth dragging oneself down for the sake of trying to force our view or ways so Bredren Rootsridge, we get to the question posed,  I and I would be strongly surprised if Rastafari stood in support of this dictatorship.  In whatever way we look, to whatever Nations we point our attention to, we are One Nation under JAH.  It is always the false perception of infallibility and personal desire which lead ones and ones into darkness.

Rasta stand as a tool and representitive of JAH.  In order to shatter the darkness we must look to the Power of the Most I withIN each of we and seek to coalese these ponts of Light to realize that we are here to seek the best we can make this world, and willingly do the works we are set here to do.  Sacrifice as we have been shown for the sake of LOVE, for there are many that die each day as we look form our perspectives till time for action comes.  come it will. 

JAHLove~OneLove

rootsridge

• Senior User
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 01:09:44 PM »

thank you idren for the posts, very rasta :P

Perhaps i am letting personal feeling catch i toungue, But still on a realistic mind, we should not accept the evil that this man is doing, fair comment?

Bless :D
ONLINE REGGAE DJ

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2008, 03:09:16 PM »

Whatever I know of this Mugabe is from hearsay alone. I don't condone evil actions yet how can I pass judgment on someone I don't know? Fiyah bun all downpressors none the less.

moses

• Senior User
  • Blessed The Most I, Forever Loving Jah RastafarI
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2008, 05:06:07 PM »

Whatever I know of this Mugabe is from hearsay alone. I don't condone evil actions yet how can I pass judgment on someone I don't know? Fiyah bun all downpressors none the less.

Irie Bedrin...

And this reminded the I bout this passage from the book the Aquarian Age Gospel Of Jesus.

CHAPTER 132

Jesus defends a man who has been convicted of stealing bread. The verdict is reversed. The man goes free, and the people supply the needs of his starving family.

A MULTITUDE of people thronged the streets. The officers were on the way to court withone, a man accused of stealing bread. 2 And in a little while the man was brought before the judge to answer to the charge. 3 And Jesus and the twelve were there. The man showed in his face and hands the hard drawn lines of toil and want. 4 A woman richly clad, the accuser of the man, stood forth and said, I caught this man myself: I know him well, for yesterday he came to beg for bread. 5 And when I drove him from my door, he should have known that I would harbour not a man like him; and then to-day he came and took the bread. 6 He is a thief and I demand that he be sent to jail. 7 The servants also testified against the man; he was adjudged a thief, and officers were leading him away. 8 But Jesus standing forth exclaimed, You officers and judge, be not in haste to lead this man away. 9 Is this a land of justice and of right? can you accuse and sentence men to punishment for any crime until they testify themselves? 10 The Roman law will not permit such travesty on right, and I demand that you permit this man to speak. 11 And then the judge recalled the man and said, If you have any tale to tell, say on. 12 In tears the man stood forth and said, I have a wife and little ones and they are perishing for bread, and I have told my story oft, and begged for bread; but none would hear. 13 This morning when I left our cheerless hut in search of work my children cried for bread, and I resolved to feed them or to die. 14 I took the bread, and I appeal to God, Was it a crime? 15 This woman snatched the loaf away and threw it to the dogs, and called the officers and I am here. 16 Good people, do with me whate'er you will, but save my wife and little ones from death. 17 Then Jesus said, Who is the culprit in this case? 18 I charge this woman as a felon in the sight of God. 19 I charge this judge as criminal before the bar of human rights. 20 I charge these servants and these officers as parties to the crime. 21 I charge the people of Capernaum with cruelty and theft, because they heeded not the cries of poverty and want, and have withheld from helpless ones that which is theirs by every law of right; 22 And I appeal unto these people here, and ask, Are not my charges based on righteousness and truth? 23 And every man said, Yes. 24 The accused woman blushed for shame; the judge shrank back in fear; the officers threw off the shackles from the man and ran away. 25 Then Jesus said, Give this man what he needs and let him go and feed his wife and little ones. 26 The people gave abundantly; the man went on his way. 27 And Jesus said, There is no standard law to judge of crime. The facts must all be stated e'er a judgment can be rendered in a case. 28 You men with hearts; go forth and stand where stood this man and answer me, What would you do? 29 The thief thinks every other man a thief and judges him accordingly. 30 The man who judges harshly is the man whose heart is full of crime. 31 The courtesan who keeps her wickedness concealed by what she calls respectability, has not a word of pity for the honest courtesan who claims to be just what she is. 32 I tell you, men, if you would censure not till you are free from sin, the world would soon forget the meaning of the word, accused.

Lets reflects

Bless up

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love + If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love = I am nothing. 1 Corinth 13

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2008, 07:26:06 AM »

Blessed Love, I am still here and in the Presence of Ivinity,
Mugabe was supported by Marley...but his actions of late surely cannot be condoned...any ones actions that perpetuate violation of Human rights surely are not condoned by anyone who feels Love..true spiritual Love
His Majesty was for Human rights this cannot be denied, His was the infancy of democratic dictatorship, for as the Supreme Monarch he dictated the implementation of Democratic government in His rule....
Mugabe says he opposes foreign "white" powers as do RastafarI people.... however His Majesty called on other Christian nations, regardless of colour to strength His own, it is the Power of Love that the Most High calls On, the power of integrity, of true Morality and compassion, this we will all need as times hasten speedily upon us....anyone who relies on intimidation, threats of violence, who calls for "conform or suffer" is still our brother, we must pray for Him, for he is dwelling in fear and darkness, He does not know the Love that forgives and the truth that sets us all free...we may yet experience his wrath first hand and somehow love him regardless...This will be/is the victory of Good ova Evil....and the provement of the reality of unconditional love....
In reality the western powers have perpetuated both evils and enlightened actions at different times.....but as is the case of Ones who covert power over others, Rasta needs to be eva vigilant to the usurping of personal God-given rights...
Sorry if I and I repeating what I bro Moses said, but its true I hafe say
Love and strength
to Love and guide
Nyah

Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com

Raggs

• New User
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2008, 10:41:40 AM »

Would Bob after writing his anthem for the Zimbabwe masses & performing for their independent day be happy about the situation now?

surfmon_I

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2008, 12:19:07 PM »

Probably not.  There is a huge difference between then and now.  From a prosperous economy to the astronomical inflation now felt.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 12:25:00 PM by surfmon_I »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2008, 12:59:57 PM »

Violence is not a proper form of government. Regarding the astronomical inflation I'm not entirely sure the local government is the sole perpetrator.

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2008, 03:40:02 PM »

Mugabe is surely not supported by real rastas.

But neither is the word "batty bwoy". I mean, no real rasta will use a word like that. That is a filthy word from jamaican slang - jamaican culture of oppression of homosexuals.. So watch out who YOU support.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2008, 08:44:04 AM »

Batty bwoy is a filthy word? It's a filthy act, that's all.

How typically political - to bring in a controversial issue to sidetrack from what it's really about.

rootsridge

• Senior User
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2008, 09:30:10 AM »

Yes seen oskar,

could we talk mugabe here,  Homosexual topic can have itsown topic
ONLINE REGGAE DJ

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2008, 05:25:00 PM »

How typically political
Hmm... Like... Mugabe???  :) I am not trying to get the subject to the homo-debate. But I just don't see where "batty bwoy" fit in this topic (or any other).

Mugabe is not a homosexual = rootsridge, you did not speak with love. You used the word as a negative almost cursing word on an evil babylonian.

Watch out who you fight in what ways

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2008, 06:11:26 PM »

I am not trying to get the subject

That is so obvious. Try to look at the bigger picture and not get stuck on the small stuff.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.