Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Mugabe+Rasta  (Read 6780 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Mugabe+Rasta
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2008, 06:30:33 PM »

The British want to disproportionately demonize Mugabe as white supremacist oppression to prolong their "bumbaclot" "efforts" in Ifrica.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2008, 03:39:54 PM »

Well, the topic is if Rastas support Mugabe or not - right ?

Every other Rasta think different about any "To-Pick" (Topic) just like every other human is not identical in thoughts, dreams , wishes, looks, personality, etc.,etc., We all have our own thoughts pon the subject - seen ?

"Support ?" I really would not call it that but, backup, raspect, love for the "good" things the man has done. Just because he make one "mistake" in the mans I's (eyes) so now we must "crucify" him ?
I and I was born and grew up in Zimbabwe so nah need to discuss about that point (i.e., have i ever been there, have i felt it, do I know wha gwaan there, etc.,etc.,)......

So now to that question/opinion.... Yes there are many Rasta who as you say "support" Mugabe BUT, we nah "support" the wickedness that a go on. And , there are many Rasta who do not "support" him at all. No one is alike in thought - not even twins.

p7
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

rootsridge

• Senior User
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2008, 06:14:45 PM »

Prophet777 nice to hear your views pon subject

and Elijah I comes out with so much rubbish,
no news there though

ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2008, 10:21:11 PM »

Right the British hands are real clean in this one you nationalistic coward.
Rasta have no Ispect for the man who harbors the fugitive Mengitsu no matter what work HIM do. This is anti-African behavior.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

rootsridge

• Senior User
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2008, 05:50:29 PM »

Elijah u are ANTI EVERYTHING.

ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2009, 02:12:54 PM »

No right thinking person, whether Rasta or not should be supporting Mugabe.
I do not support Mugabe, although I do not know if he is a homosexual!
But I am just dealing with his works.

Irregardless of his military exploits prior to liberation, his works since he raised the Zimbabwean Flag
in 1980 has been lamentable indeed shameful!

I thought the Nyahbinghi -stated death to Black and White oppressors.

In any event you can see that he is part of the the oppression crew, why is it they can chase and catch
Saddam? They even hung him for his deeds, but no one is saying anything about going in to remove Mugabe.
How does that work? Whilst we are on about oppressors, what about the Sudanese President and his atrocities in Darfur?
Again another human tale of suffering where the powers deem it unnecessary to go in and remove the tyrant!

A funny old world - innit (isn't it)?   

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2009, 01:30:10 AM »

I find it strange that only African leaders get mentioned here. How about the Israelis, Chinese, American, European, etc.,etc., governments ? Are they doing anything better ?

I am not defending Mugabe - never will. But, why as soon as an African does, what others have been doing for a very long time, the finger pointing on such a big scale ? Because he is African/black ? Or is it because he attacked the whites first........mmmm.

And does killing justify anything ? So they killed Sadam now they should kill him too ? Who gives us the right to take another life ? Did you ever take time to look/see how many innocent people had to die during this whole bull....

Why not just jail them ? There are many ways to infiltrate and get to the main point. Take them out of power and jail them. Why do we have to go to such drastic measures of taking lives ? Does that make those who do such any better ? They should get jailed too. I opinion.

p7
Posted on: March 12, 2009, 10:15:33 PM
As for I self - I see Mugabe as a puppet that was put there by the "whites" anyway. An experiment gone wrong. Why else would he say "I refuse to be your remote control (any longer)" !? Who's remote control ? Who was he addressing ? What does that mean ?

Just a puppet like many other African leaders. There is much more evidence that speak for it. So now he turn pon his "master" and them cant take it. Chickens coming home to roost. The only reason that people die in Zimbabwe is because of the embargo's em-posed on that country because Mugabe attacked "whites." So now there is no medicine coming in, no food, no help.

So the people get punished for one mans foolishness. What does that make those that cause such ? Does it make them any better than him ? Why not punish him, and only him, directly ?

p7
Posted on: March 12, 2009, 10:33:36 PM
Need a little proof about how them work together ? This guy is eating and drinking products from Europe on his recent birthday ! Check it if you do not believe me. Rocher, Red Label whiskey (or whatever it is), etc.,etc.,. What embargo them talk about ? Where him get it (direct or none direct) !?

The plan is to wipe out the Africans, and every other poor peoples so that them can take over = back to slavery. He is just another one of their "house n......." that they lost control of. But, believe I, they still got him in check. He, like the others, is of no direct harm to them in power. He is not like Sadam or Bin who were/are so called direct "threats" that had to be taken out. I opinion.

p7
Posted on: March 12, 2009, 11:02:14 PM
To another puppet that was mentioned. The Sudanese one. What weapons them use ? German made.
Where all weapons come from that are found in Africa and who supply them ?

p7

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2009, 03:33:08 AM »

can u imagine the thugs that have been killing people like machines for century upon century r now really concerned about life inna one of their former colonies. thing is they buying off black/brown people all over the globe to do the killing now and selling their natural resources to the man. juss like sadam and laden, they both were on cia payroll then the thugs turned on them, why? what changed. no, white supremacy is still on the march and they have black and brown people willing to kill their own for all that mula. when someone says naw no more dey come after you until things back on track. 'confessions of an economic hit man' talks bout that.
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2009, 05:35:14 AM »

The only reason that people die in Zimbabwe is because of the embargo's em-posed on that country because Mugabe attacked "whites." So now there is no medicine coming in, no food, no help.

So the people get punished for one mans foolishness. What does that make those that cause such ? Does it make them any better than him ? Why not punish him, and only him, directly ?
I wanted to comment about Zimbabwe and the embargo.  One of the organizations I and my wife support, the IOCC(international orthodox christian charities), in their newsletter I received in the mail today (as a matter of fact) reported delivering $8.5 million in pharmaceutical and medical supplies to Zimbabwe since 2006.  I wanted to share the information (not to fight, but rather for you to know that their are channels that work outside the influence of politics, through the local communities).  If you, or anyone on the ground in Africa know anything bout this, or have strong opinions you're willing to share please do.  As it stands, it is one of the organizations our household give alms to during our orthodox fasting periods.

There's so much to do and so little time.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2009, 03:23:46 PM »

P777 You write:-
I am not defending Mugabe - never will. But, why as soon as an African does, what others have been doing for a very long time, the finger pointing on such a big scale ? Because he is African/black ? Or is it because he attacked the whites first........mmmm.

In answer to your question, I cannot reply for others, but my own point is based on what he is doing is wrong. You state that "others have been doing it for a lot longer"  I will just refer you to to the following quote from Marcus Garvey, "Envy not the ways of the oppressor and choose none of his ways"!! I made my point re Mugabe because Wrong is WRONG whosoever is doing it.

Re Saddam I asked why is it "they chased and caught him, and they even hung him for his deeds". Which is a true sound -isn't it? I asked why they are not to acting remove Mugabe? I didn't express that I personally wanted him dead. The other points you make, don't really correspond to any I made re; Mugabe. But I would respond to them by saying "of course they are doing what you claim, which makes Robert Mugabe's reign all the more of an effrontery to the decency that you appear to allude to.

The point you make about the Sudanese President and the 'German' made guns is strange, whether they are made by Germans or Russians is irrelevant. The fact is; the guy is buying them, of his own free will, to use against his own people.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2009, 04:20:00 PM »

"I am having a large argument with a bloodclat person on youtube".....reserve your oxygen Rootsridge, it's much more precious to life than a YouTube forum. Step off the merry go round because it will still be going round and around tommorrow.

Greensmoke

• Newbie User
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2009, 08:01:51 PM »

I agree I don't think you should use this word.

love
Jen

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2009, 12:44:36 PM »

The British want to disproportionately demonize Mugabe as white supremacist oppression to prolong their "bumbaclot" "efforts" in Ifrica.

Right now you just lost your head! You appear to right rubbish for the sake of it! Even if the British are trying to demonise Mugabe, they would not be able to do so if he wasn't either a demon or acting demonically in the first instance, would they? Just the other day Mugabe's wife was seen buying up loads of clothes abroad whilst thousands are suffering and dying from cholera. Well if the fact that she is spending x amount on vanity whilst grown men are reduced to wearing nappies/diapers is defensible. Then you have really lost your head!!

wilko

• Regular User
  • united we stand
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2009, 10:01:35 PM »

why would rasta support Mugabe, i man cant see it. I have read nothing good of Mugabe no need for rasta to support,

you said you were having this argument on youtube, there are some idiots on you youtube,

bless

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2009, 01:09:46 AM »

P777 You write:-

In answer to your question, I cannot reply for others, but my own point is based on what he is doing is wrong. You state that "others have been doing it for a lot longer"  I will just refer you to to the following quote from Marcus Garvey, "Envy not the ways of the oppressor and choose none of his ways"!! I made my point re Mugabe because Wrong is WRONG whosoever is doing it.

Re Saddam I asked why is it "they chased and caught him, and they even hung him for his deeds". Which is a true sound -isn't it? I asked why they are not to acting remove Mugabe? I didn't express that I personally wanted him dead. The other points you make, don't really correspond to any I made re; Mugabe. But I would respond to them by saying "of course they are doing what you claim, which makes Robert Mugabe's reign all the more of an effrontery to the decency that you appear to allude to.

The point you make about the Sudanese President and the 'German' made guns is strange, whether they are made by Germans or Russians is irrelevant. The fact is; the guy is buying them, of his own free will, to use against his own people.

First of all - I guess you refused or did not choose to see the real question I asked ? I asked and let I quote "WHY!!?" ("why as soon as an African does....") Read it again. You do not have to quote nothing from Marcus for I. Marcus is my bredren and I know that Marcus has many , many other thing him said that you would not even agree to right now ! So, I really wonder why you quote him ?

So, now, let I play your game and quote some other things Marcus said and see if you agree with them ? Because if not then you are just being a hypocrite and, by doing so you do not realize that you are contradicting yourself in the worst of ways.

Marcus seh :

"Africa for the Africans at home and abroad !"

"I know no national boundary where the Negro is concerned. The world is my province until Africa is free."

"You may call me a Klansman if you will,but,potentially, every white man is a Klansman, as far as the Negro in competition with whites socially, economically and politically is concerned, and there is no use lying."

Now let me go on...
A very true, as you call it, "sound." It seems you are proud of that sound ("hung him") or else you would not reproduce/mention it ? It seems you are proud that they caught and HUNG him or why mention it in comparison to Mugabe or anyone else !?

Now before you fight this .... now notice my question marks as I am very interested in your reply.....Why mention it at all if you did not want to "bring it" as a point ?? Another contradiction for I. You are speaking in a very twisted/wicked tongue right there and are still trying to justify yourself for doing so....

Posted on: March 18, 2009, 12:31:24 AM
My opinion and , I am sure many others too.

It seems that you have totally missed the point of my posting. The reason I posted this is to ask WHY I can not see no other posts of the others, before Mugabe, getting blamed for the same thing he is doing ! I do not see your president getting blamed for what he does, AND NEITHER DO I SEE ANY OTHER ! And they have been doing it for longer !! Now all of a sudden a black man does what his "masters"! have been doing for a very, very, very, long time and must take the blame.LOL. That is the truth. The pure and undiluted truth.
Posted on: March 18, 2009, 12:56:12 AM
Chickens coming home to roost. Can never blame them for doing so - they have learned it from your ancestors. That is the truth. I am not saying it is right but, it is the truth. So what are you doing about it ? Except for putting more heat on the matter !? Does that make you better than them ? LOL.

You are supposed to be correcting those mistakes that your fore father made but, you still dipping in them ? How isthat gonna help ? By putting blame on what you have created ?

Posted on: March 18, 2009, 01:10:05 AM
By "you" I mean your ancestors and , yes even some of you all still now !
Posted on: March 18, 2009, 01:29:05 AM
You did not over-stand I point about German guns ? Well that shows how much you think/know. Your pseudo name should speak for how much you actualy or pretend to know! Germams and all Europeans know what is going on in Africa ! Americans know it too. They knew it before it happened ! So why sell those guns to those governments ?
Posted on: March 18, 2009, 01:41:06 AM
You all ( well the most of you) act like you do not know what a gwaan. You KNOW IT !! Can not fool I
!! "You can fool some people some time but, you can not fool all the people all the time !!"

You r probably a so called Jew !? Maybe Catholic or Christian ? Does not surprise I. All the same. And that is you will never be RASTA. YOU WILL NEVER BE ! IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THAT LIFE BEGAN IN AFRICA WITH THE FIRST ADAM AND EVE IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THAT AFRICANS ARE THE ORIGINS OF ALL THEN.. No matter how HARD YOU WISH TO BE ! Just a bunch of "wanna be's"

WE ARE THE ORIGINAL PEOPLES !! THAT IS TRUTH, UNDILUTED
THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE SO CALLED "DIFFERENT" AND KNOW THE TRUTH, REGARDLESS OF COLOUR,COLOR, ARE I.
p7   
Posted on: March 18, 2009, 01:48:27 AM
I DONT DIP FOR COLOR I DIP FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS ! I was born and grew up in Zimbabwe. I am not what you would call (according to racists 100% Zimbabwean). I am ZULU. I KNOW ZIMBABWE ! And then I hear "fools" talking about what them nah know. LOL. I am from there ! What can them say what I do not know !?

Which one of you can tell me about where I am from except from that what you have heard !? You do not know I People.

P7
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 01:17:39 AM by prophet777 »
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 21 queries.