Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Mugabe+Rasta  (Read 6781 times)

Knowledge

• Veteran User
Re: Mugabe+Rasta
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2009, 01:08:51 PM »

P7 

I have read your comments and noted the vibes, but before I come back to you, I am going to meditate on your words
I will respond to your issues very shortly. But in the mean time you can continue to bun I.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2009, 02:13:51 PM »

No one was asking your permission duppy.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2009, 03:03:32 PM »

P7
I have reproduced your rant against me and pasted my answers in bold.

First of all - I guess you refused or did not choose to see the real question I asked ? The question you asked is the one reproduced within the brackets and will do so again
(But, why as soon as an African does, what others have been doing for a very long time, the finger pointing on such a big scale ? Because he is African/black ? Or is it because he attacked the whites first........mmmm.) 

To be fair, there are three questions that are been asked within your statement come question, 
1 But, why as soon as an African does, what others have been doing for a very long time, the finger pointing on such a big scale ?
    2 Because he is African/black ?
      3 Or is it because he attacked the whites first........mmmm.) 

So which one of them is the -as you put it - the real question?

You then go onto say :-  (I asked and let I quote "WHY!!?" ("why as soon as an African does....") Read it again.
I will just respond to this question in the same manner I answered it before which is :- In answer to your question, I cannot reply for others, but my own point is based on what he is doing is wrong.  There is my own answer , READ IT AGAIN. IN ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION, MY OWN POINT IS BASED UPON WHAT HE IS DOING IS WRONG! That is my veiwpoint, not what others may think, but what I know!

Your next response is;- "You do not have to quote nothing from Marcus for I. Marcus is my bredren and I know that Marcus has many , many other thing him said that you would not even agree to right now ! So, I really wonder why you quote him"?
It's because I respect people and accept that they have a right to raise the issues that vex them, why I am going to refrain from using some harsh reasoning to address your point! I blame my bredrin Human for showing me the power of restraint  :D(ha ha)! But in answer to the points you have raised; You claim Marcus is your bredrin, I doubt based upon your explanation of your origin that you know Marcus Mosiah Garvey on a personal level. So when you state that him is your bredrin that is not a factually true sound. Especially as Marcus never once set foot on African soil!

So, now, let I play your game and quote some other things Marcus said and see if you agree with them ? Because if not then you are just being a hypocrite and, by doing so you do not realize that you are contradicting yourself in the worst of ways.

Marcus seh :

"Africa for the Africans at home and abroad !"
(True Sound)  The issue is not what Marcus says, The issue is about systematic misinterpretation of what he said! But then again the interpretation you have lifted from that one sentence, shows that you are locked in a lower lever of perception. But I will  elaborate on that a next time. Lets just stick with your issues for now!

"I know no national boundary where the Negro is concerned. The world is my province until Africa is free."
Again the sentiment is a true sound insofar as the Earth is there for the benefit of Humanity, it is only the system and it's agents who divide up land and dream up the nationalist view in order to perpetuate their material prison world!

"You may call me a Klansman if you will,but,potentially, every white man is a Klansman, as far as the Negro in competition with whites socially, economically and politically is concerned, and there is no use lying."
What is the point you are trying to make, taking a line out of a speech or comprehensive statement doesnt really mean much without the context. So elaborate on the context you mean and I will give a detailed answer to your query.

Now let me go on...
A very true, as you call it, "sound." It seems you are proud of that sound ("hung him") or else you would not reproduce/mention it ? It seems you are proud that they caught and HUNG him or why mention it in comparison to Mugabe or anyone else !?
I stated that they even hung him (him being Saddam) which is a true sound -isnt it. It would be better if you read what was factually written. However,the reason I mentioned that in regards to Mugabe, is to ask why is it that the powers that be; can raid countries like Iran, Afghanistan and even Bosnia/Serbia/Kosovo, on the pretext of removing genocidal and sadistic rulers, when Mugabe (the man who you nah defend) is carrying out atrocities and no one on the world stage is doing anything to tackle him. SEEEN!! 

Now before you fight this .... now notice my question marks as I am very interested in your reply.....Why mention it at all if you did not want to "bring it" as a point ?? Another contradiction for I. You are speaking in a very twisted/wicked tongue right there and are still trying to justify yourself for doing so....
I mentioned it because I wanted to highlight the double standards of all of them, not just Mugabe, even though based on his journey to power and the sacrifices made by many many others along the way - makes- what he is doing and how he has repaid them-totally out of order! In terms of the jibe about the wicked/twisted tongue, yeah the truth stings, does it not? Remember you are the one who is not defending Mugabe, so who really is twisting and working a wicked tongue??

Posted on: March 18, 2009, 12:31:24 AMMy opinion and , I am sure many others too.

It seems that you have totally missed the point of my posting. The reason I posted this is to ask WHY I can not see no other posts of the others, before Mugabe, getting blamed for the same thing he is doing ! I do not see your president getting blamed for what he does, AND NEITHER DO I SEE ANY OTHER ! And they have been doing it for longer !! Now all of a sudden a black man does what his "masters"! have been doing for a very, very, very, long time and must take the blame.LOL. That is the truth. The pure and undiluted truth. 
I will answer your convoluted point in two stages;
1) In answer to this question i.e. the reason why posted the question in the 1st place;
When you state that, "I do not see your president getting blamed for what he does, AND NEITHER DO I SEE ANY OTHER ! And they have been doing it for longer !!"
Which president is that then? Notwithstanding the fact that I dont vote; I don't have anyone working for me or in my name!! 

2) Now all of a sudden a black man does what his "masters"! have been doing for a very, very, very, long time and must take the blame.LOL. That is the truth. The pure and undiluted truth. 
I will reply by referring you the following quotes; Garvey said "envy not the ways of the oppressor, and choose none of his ways". H.I.M. Said until the colour of man's skin has no more significance than the colour of his eye.Those ideals are universal insofar as they apply to anyone irregardless of their ethnicity or origin. So when a black man does what his masters (as you phrase it) have been doing for a very, very, very, long time. That in some ways make it worse. But in any event what Mugabe has been doing is wrong.

Posted on: March 18, 2009, 12:56:12 AMChickens coming home to roost. Can never blame them for doing so - they have learned it from your ancestors. That is the truth. I am not saying it is right but, it is the truth. So what are you doing about it ? Except for putting more heat on the matter !? Does that make you better than them ? LOL.
You are supposed to be correcting those mistakes that your fore father made but, you still dipping in them ? How isthat gonna help ? By putting blame on what you have created ?
I don't understand what you are saying or the point you seeking to make, you state that I am suppose to be making the mistakes my forefathers made, which mistakes are those then? Given that I don't personally know my forefathers muchless know about any of the activities they undertook, then I am puzzled as to how you know, So who is my forefathers and what are the mistakes, which you presume to know, they have made??

Posted on: March 18, 2009, 01:10:05 AMBy "you" I mean your ancestors and , yes even some of you all still now ! See the above

Posted on: March 18, 2009, 01:29:05 AMYou did not over-stand I point about German guns ? Well that shows how much you think/know. Your pseudo name should speak for how much you actualy or pretend to know! Germams and all Europeans know what is going on in Africa ! Americans know it too. They knew it before it happened ! So why sell those guns to those governments ?
I fully overstood the point you was making, but by all means give a further clarification if you deem it necessary. Of  course the Germans and Europeans, Americans know what's going on in Africa. You make a fair point why are they selling the guns, but we all know the reason for that don't we, which brings me precisely to the point I am making, why is he buying them to use on his own people? dont bother answering because I already know, but the point is do you. 

Posted on: March 18, 2009, 01:41:06 AMYou all ( well the most of you) act like you do not know what a gwaan. You KNOW IT !! Can not fool I
!! "You can fool some people some time but, you can not fool all the people all the time !!"  (True sound)

You r probably a so called Jew !? Maybe Catholic or Christian ? Does not surprise I. All the same. And that is you will never be RASTA. YOU WILL NEVER BE ! IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THAT LIFE BEGAN IN AFRICA WITH THE FIRST ADAM AND EVE IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THAT AFRICANS ARE THE ORIGINS OF ALL THEN.. No matter how HARD YOU WISH TO BE ! Just a bunch of "wanna be's" 
This rambling accusation only serves to highlight that is indeed only a fool that leans upon his own misunderstanding. 

WE ARE THE ORIGINAL PEOPLES !! THAT IS TRUTH, UNDILUTED
THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE SO CALLED "DIFFERENT" AND KNOW THE TRUTH, REGARDLESS OF COLOUR,COLOR, ARE I.
p7   
Posted on: March 18, 2009, 01:48:27 AMI DONT DIP FOR COLOR I DIP FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS ! I was born and grew up in Zimbabwe.
I am not what you would call (according to racists 100% Zimbabwean). I am ZULU. I KNOW ZIMBABWE ! And then I hear "fools" talking about what them nah know. LOL. I am from there ! What can them say what I do not know !?  (see the above)

Which one of you can tell me about where I am from except from that what you have heard !? You do not know I People.
Do you even know your self? If you did and found out that you were indeed half intelligent, then you would not be writing ridiculous nonsense such as the above.  KNOW YOUR SELF.

Posted on: March 18, 2009, 03:54:42 PM
I see that -dem a who??- is wallowing and grunting again.

It was your close friend P7 who wrote a ting chastising me, and asking at the same time for my response (not yours), so unless you have something positive, edifying or for that matter just plain good to submit, then my advice to you, is to keep your grubby thoughts to your self and keep your snout out of my business. If you don't have anything sensible to do then just keep wallowing and grunting in it baby, I heard that; that awful and filthy stuff is actually good for pig skin. As you know!!

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2009, 03:54:50 PM »

LOL. You are very funny Knowledge. Your postings speak for them-self. No use discussing with you so I man a go leave it at that.

P.S. A Who Dem is not as you say a "close friend" of mine. Read the postings upon this forum.LOL. Know what it is you are talking about before you claim such non-sense.

P7
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 04:02:13 PM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2009, 04:30:40 PM »

"No one was asking your permission duppy."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05Ocsjmt-rU&feature=related

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2009, 04:57:39 PM »

Exactly!
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

wilko

• Regular User
  • united we stand
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2009, 06:19:00 PM »

why would rasta support mugabe, all you have to do is look at zimbabwe to see what he is like. since when has rasta supported slackness, brutality and oppression, never as far as i know. if anything we should support Nelson Mandela. iman na see it, what has Mugabe done that rasta supports.

bless

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2009, 10:58:19 AM »

LOL. You are very funny Knowledge. Your postings speak for them-self. No use discussing with you so I man a go leave it at that.

P.S. A Who Dem is not as you say a "close friend" of mine. Read the postings upon this forum.LOL. Know what it is you are talking about before you claim such non-sense.

P7

Yo P7

I note with a wry smile, that you now refrain from answering my response to your insulting jibes. which of course is your prerogative.
However, as you have duly noted and what other readers will see, is that I have answered your comments, I have not run away and decided not to clarify myself.

In terms of your comment:- "No use discussing with you so I man a go leave it at that". Well why am I not surprised? One thing I have noted (and this is not aimed at you as an individual) There is a lot of people who love to fling their own interpretations and expect everyone to accept them without even questioning the veracity and validity of those interpretations!

I am not one those people! I am the opposite, I welcome constructive criticism, I love thought provoking reasonings, as these provide food for thought. I aspire to the notion that if I submit a reasoning and ones don't agree or understand the contents, by all means come and ask me for due clarification, or even better still, submit a reasoning that would either give me food for thought in terms of reinforcing my viewpoint or amending it or even relinquishing it in the face of overwhelming and sound reasoning. I would not mind that, because that is all part of the search for truth. I would rather a person show me a thing or two - for that matter, which serves to enlighten me rather than just move on acting my own notion of the truth. Any wise person would!

However, I don't too like when readers decide that they are just going to fling (negativity) and chant (insults), just because they don't like what is being said and in the absence of any constructive criticism or alternative reasoning of their own, they just cannot answer the issues. It would be more constructive if they just said something like "you have made a good point, I don't know how to answer that right now" and then go away and do some research and then come back with a considered response. Instead of adopting an enlighten and mature attitude, they just resort to fling (nonsense) and then run! In other words they flex like vipers or is that snipers? :-\

It's this cowardly practice which I don't like. I accept that there are times when running away in such manner signifies settlement (the end of all argument). But all the same, I say to them that are masters of this tactic, that they would be more respected if they either submitted their scathing criticisms in an intelligent manner, and (moreover) stood their ground when they are faced with measured responses. Seen!!

Re your PS regarding Dem a Who?? Well if the patently bogus Dem am Who?? is not your Bredrin, I will accept your sarcastic criticism, Sorry!!

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2009, 11:11:50 PM »

@Knowledge

What ever make you feel happy feel free to say it. Like I have said - it is pointless talking to you (I opinion).

Now I hope we can go back to the real subject at hand, in this thread but, if you wanna keep on "throwing stones" feel free - you can't harm me with your " small talk." I know you are trying to start a commotion in here, trying to start an argument but, you are barking up the wrong tree.

P7

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2009, 12:06:02 PM »

P7

I nah fight you. I AM NOT FIGHTING YOU

You posted some comments in respect to what I wrote re Mugabe. I answered them. Even though you flung some outlandish and uncorroborated things about me. I am not harboring a grudge. Everyman a my bredrin still -as is - Every woman is my sistrin still.
When I have to address issues with a one, it is the issue I ah deal, with not the person.  It's not the person who makes me dislike an action, rather it's the action that can make me dislike the person. But as a conscious person I aspire to just dealing with the issues -Seen.

Just so we are clear. I read one your posts the other day which was in my opinion was intelligent and reasonable and not too dissimilar to how in context, I would have thought about the topic in the same circumstances. After reading it I was left wondering; if that is how P777 can flex; Then why is he handling me so coarsely? :D

But a one love still.

remember Lyrics ah just lyrics, I don't come to directly diss an individual,

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2009, 01:29:39 PM »

@ Knowledge

Well I am glad we have got that out of the way Idren. If I have in any way disrespected you then I am sorry for that - it was not a direct intention.

Just like you have seen some posts of I the I has seen some of yours where I would say "RASPECT." Sometimes we might have a different view on things because we see it from different sides/angles but, we still see the same thing - just in a different way.

Looks like we started off on the wrong foot but, I am hoping we can put our little differences aside and trod on inna one Inity.

One love.

P7

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2009, 01:32:51 PM »

Mature Bredrin to another Mature Bredrin...I like that.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2009, 09:24:42 PM »

Greetings to P777, Human and Father Surf

I would just like to say Respect to de I them because this how we should all flex as One.
As P777 done know we are all searching for the same goals, but we just see and phrase things differently and given that we are constrained by language when we want to  express ourselves. I am glad that de I can accept my  sentiments, and know that I am not fighting anybody down for expressing a view. Because its reasoning and overstanding which is the purpose and objective. One Love, all the while to de I

As for Human, him done know long time - Him is a bredrin who can inspire a one to strive to convey messages with clarity and meaning
so nuff respect - to a conscious soldier.

Father Surfmon; Big Up every time same way, because de I is the one who always looks for peace around the camp, you are the one that seeks to calm raging waters. Respect Iyah.

Anyway one love to one and all.

Ps I will be inactive for a while; as I am on tour Europe on the JA until MAY, so unless I get around a PC.

Then until such is the time - More reasoning.

Health and Strength to one and all - even to Natty Threads too - honestly :)
Posted on: March 27, 2009, 05:01:16 PM
I also include Sis NyahinJahLove and Sistrin MsGal in the big up I send to the bredrin dem because these two individuals also post conscious postings which have given me food for thought. So health and strength to both of you also. Stay conscious. I also include the blessing and good vibes to all the other contributors who also submit sensible and thought provoking postings = Food for thought!

One Love

Health and Strength

rootsridge

• Senior User
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2009, 09:24:18 PM »

unity

thats all

Rasta unity

one love
ONLINE REGGAE DJ
http://www.ukreggaeguide.co.uk/radio/

i am doing a show every saturday from 8pm (GMT)
so please tune in and I will play I some reggae music!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.154 seconds with 21 queries.