Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Message to members of Rasta Nicks  (Read 1833 times)

Human

• Veteran User
Message to members of Rasta Nicks
« on: August 22, 2008, 02:00:10 AM »

I first must apologize to each of you for my actions on this site, as you all know there has been a lot of bickering and name calling and just pure immaturity from both Elijah and I for too long. I admit whole heartidely that my actions have been foolish for going back and forth with him,not on the subjects usually at hand but as insults that erupt quickly because of our differences and how we tend to see life in general, normaly i respect peoples opinions and views and how they wish to see life through there own eyes, this is the beauty of life and all it's varieties, but when one constantly tries to tell people how it is (in there eyes) is how it should BE and any difference is defined by a name such as pagan, heathen, white supremist and Nazi along with your own wife and another female member being called a BITCH, then i will qucikly remind them of were they stand in my world which is lower than most animals (they cant help it humans can). I dont take offense easily to words especially on a PUBLIC FORUM and is usually a clear sign of ignorance or immaturity which again i have lowered myself to on too many occasions. This is not who Iam nor do i wish to be thought of on here but sometimes a strong urge to tell the other person off or ridicule them gets the better of you and the end result is a long drawn out back and forth waste of time and energy which is not fair to everyone else here and for that im sorry. We dont need to all see eye to eye on all subjects or even just a few of them but we all need to respect each others views, ideologies, concerns and points on various subjects, this respect is simply seeing that ones way is different from your own and it is not something we need to feel threatened by or take it for how the other sees it or anything of the like, no one is trying here to force anything down someones throat and if this can be realized and all are strong enough to understand this then the door to incredible reasoning on many great subjects can be had on here, this is what makes each of us stronger and the wiser, wether you take the honey from the flower or discard it all together you still have used your mind to think about it an d you come away wiser for your individual self, this is what real reasoning is, it is to use "reason" and use deep thought upon a subject, no need always to quickly make a yes or no upon something but most times to absorb it and meditate about it and figure for yourself how you wish to understand it. So in light of this i have chosen at the request of a respected member and bredrin and after deep thought myself to simply use the "ignore" button with Elijah, we both know how we feel about each other, what are differences are and were this is constantly going as well. It is not fair to all of you to hear the two of us all the time in every post so i have chosen to ignore his writtings, they help I in no way, uplift I in no way nor are they educational in the least way, im sure mine arent to him as well so it is best for one of us to stop this and this is my way. I know full well that upon reading this there will be a post saying using the ignore button is a cop out, weakhearted, pagan white supremist type of way or something very similiar to that, so be it, i disagree and realized it is better this way. I respect you all and hope that this will make your time here pleasurable and worthwhile and that some good reasoning can come out of this for everyone, i also hope that those who have left because of our ignorance and immaturity will check back here and read this and come back to Nicks and enjoy the forum again. We all see his majesty in different ways through different eyes and different upbringings, some venerate, some worship and some respect the man in there own light and this is fundamental to all of us because his character is of the utmost importance to teach us humility, humbleness and respect for others, this is my view on the great man and i hope by knowing that each one of us here has a part of that within there own heart we can learn to build a better forum with respect and love for one another.  It is my sincere wish to one day be able to reason peacefully with Elijah and to talk about our differences in a mature way but for now we cant and for the forum to move forward to a better light and have all on here feel good about participating i will not respond to his post nor care about what he may be saying about me or others. Thank you all for reading this and i hope it helps each of you in some way maybe.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Message to members of Rasta Nicks
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 03:36:33 AM »

Let those free of ignorance not lose sight that uncaring is never helpful.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

surfmon_I

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 09:31:30 PM »

We Live.  We Love, We Learn and we Grow.  It has always been a pleasure to share with the I Human.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 09:16:03 PM »

Thank you Surfmon as well with the I.

ke

• Veteran User
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 02:38:50 AM »

no need to apologize brotha
this type of thing happens to every body. i know it happens to me way too much but you just gotta recognize what you did n movie on. that's the only way to stay sane these days haha
Jah guide
ke
"each one teach one"-M1 from Dead Prez

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 02:14:39 PM »

I forgive you.  May Jah forgive us all.

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 06:13:16 AM »

I can relate to you fully Human! Been having the same struggles outside of the forum with an individual and i know at times it can be very hard to just be still and ignore what others say. Bless up! Looking forward to some future reasoning.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 09:55:34 AM »

Nuff Respect to all of you.

RAS GROWSTRONG

• Normal User
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 12:36:26 PM »

John 6:70 (King James Version)

70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2008, 04:30:23 PM »

Not sure what your saying here, I the devil?

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.