Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: The significance of the Hoe  (Read 3478 times)

RAS GROWSTRONG

• Normal User
The significance of the Hoe
« on: September 09, 2008, 11:14:21 PM »

Hosea 4:12-14

12My people ask counsel at their stocks, and their staff declareth unto them: for the spirit of whoredoms hath caused them to err, and they have gone a whoring from under their God.

13They sacrifice upon the tops of the mountains, and burn incense upon the hills, under oaks and poplars and elms, because the shadow thereof is good: therefore your daughters shall commit whoredom, and your spouses shall commit adultery.

14I will not punish your daughters when they commit whoredom, nor your spouses when they commit adultery: for themselves are separated with whores, and they sacrifice with harlots: therefore the people that doth not understand shall fall. 

A hoe anyone having sex and not really committed as in marriage . . .  one is either a virgin, wife/husband, divorcee, widow or hoe . . .  could Israel have fallen because they are hoes for the most part. . .  look around who qualifies
Posted on: September 08, 2008, 09:44:31 PM
Jeremiah 3 (KJV)

1They say, If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted? but thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again to me, saith the LORD.

2Lift up thine eyes unto the high places, and see where thou hast not been lien with.  In the ways hast thou sat for them, as the Arabian in the wilderness; and thou hast polluted the land with thy whoredoms and with thy wickedness.

3Therefore the showers have been withholden, and there hath been no latter rain; and thou hadst a whore's forehead, thou refusedst to be ashamed.

4Wilt thou not from this time cry unto me, My father, thou art the guide of my youth?

5Will he reserve his anger for ever? will he keep it to the end? Behold, thou hast spoken and done evil things as thou couldest.

6The LORD said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot.

7And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me.  But she returned not.  And her treacherous sister Judah saw it.

8And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

9And it came to pass through the lightness of her whoredom, that she defiled the land, and committed adultery with stones and with stocks.

10And yet for all this her treacherous sister Judah hath not turned unto me with her whole heart, but feignedly, saith the LORD.

11And the LORD said unto me, The backsliding Israel hath justified herself more than treacherous Judah.

12Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the LORD; and I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful, saith the LORD, and I will not keep anger for ever.

13Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the LORD thy God, and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers under every green tree, and ye have not obeyed my voice, saith the LORD.

14Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

15And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

16And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.

17At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

18In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.

19But I said, How shall I put thee among the children, and give thee a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the hosts of nations? and I said, Thou shalt call me, My father; and shalt not turn away from me.

20Surely as a wife treacherously departeth from her husband, so have ye dealt treacherously with me, O house of Israel, saith the LORD.

21A voice was heard upon the high places, weeping and supplications of the children of Israel: for they have perverted their way, and they have forgotten the LORD their God.

22Return, ye backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings.  Behold, we come unto thee; for thou art the LORD our God.

23Truly in vain is salvation hoped for from the hills, and from the multitude of mountains: truly in the LORD our God is the salvation of Israel.

24For shame hath devoured the labour of our fathers from our youth; their flocks and their herds, their sons and their daughters.

25We lie down in our shame, and our confusion covereth us: for we have sinned against the LORD our God, we and our fathers, from our youth even unto this day, and have not obeyed the voice of the LORD our God.   

:o

Human

• Veteran User
Re: The significance of the Hoe
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 03:34:21 PM »

How great were the Hebrews in concealing the the deeper truths of the universe from those who see with there eyes and hear with there ears.

RAS GROWSTRONG

• Normal User
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 05:13:23 PM »

it is human devils that conceal the deeper truths of the universe ... Hebrew Haters may think contrary

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 09:11:50 PM »

No hebrew hater here, if you read what i said with an open heart you would have seen i complimented the Hebrews here.

'it is human devils that conceal the deeper truths of the universe"   you are the deepest truth of the universe! look within and "Man Know Thyself".

RAS GROWSTRONG

• Normal User
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 11:39:26 PM »

ah that is so refreshing ....

what is interesting is these human devils mislead a great many nations concealing the cause and effect of the hoe life ... many of these human devils know that a Nation of hoes ultimately is powerless although they may have knowledge on this and that the hoe factor has not been considered but most detrimental ... The Ham/Shem Nations are always wondering why why has this happen to them when the scripture says hoe. 

These human devil know why and how they gained power in this world ... it is they that conceal the knowledge of the hoe straying the average mind off into some metaphysical blah blah blah when in was right their under the sheets all the time not really that deep just stop f around and get your family together learn a trade/skill and mash baby mash

the enlightened  human devil is a hoe too and realizes that as long as a man is a hoe half step'n he does not bear the Armour of God although he goes to church, wears a cross and reads the Bible puzzle.  This hoe factor makes man vulnerable in many ways he is open season for a human devil to topple and take all his resources etc etc. which has happen to the Ham and Shem of old to the point they have to debate who they even is.

These human devil are crafty. These human devils with knowledge convince the naive man into being hoes poking at their "whoremones" breaking you down until finally you hoes too but dumb hoes neither hot nor cold just dumb hoes reading the Bible never getting the point.

Hoes do not follow the commandments they first betray the family the most sacred institution ... hoes beak up families then communities then nations ... internally hoes also break their hearts actually harden their hearts to levels that ultimately makes them devils they become open careless carefree sensual beings thinking they are lovers but hoes and dont realize the game until its too late 

a house divided is a community divided; a community divided is a fallen Nation I dont care how many community rally calls you have if its hoes a the meeting "naw gon work"

Notice the enemy always wants to sex you up but will not marry you keep'n you in that hoe state 

Palms 23  ... walking in the valley of the shadow of death with human devils that have convinced my people to be hoes

my ramblings on the hoe : )

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 10:24:09 AM »

::)
Posted on: September 11, 2008, 02:50:31 AM
:o

RAS GROWSTRONG

• Normal User
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 03:58:57 PM »

ah I have noticed in past when speaking pon the hoe conditioning human devils get all screwface ... the phenomenon of the hoe is observed in Kemet as well for Ra's wife Nut was a hoe too getting with "Father Earth" Geb lets not forget the God Min the great Hoe detector #1 ... one must not forget everyone thought Mary was a Hoe too Joseph stayed with her to protect her persona ... my friends dont be so alarmed true I man come to blow the trumpet and it is a raw harsh and uncut truth ...

But really if Babylon, Mother of Harlots who are thy children?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 04:13:05 PM by RAS GROWSTRONG »

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2008, 08:38:20 PM »

it is a raw harsh and uncut truth ...

What is?

RAS GROWSTRONG

• Normal User
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 06:48:30 PM »

O human are you playing the devils advocate again? Where is thy staff?

My apologies to the general population more power bless up

The Hoe Doctrine; something I've consider for the past year ... to get a real gist of the doctrine of the "spirit of the hoe" consider pulling all the scripture that mention harlot, whore and whoredom. I use biblegateway.com to sort bible by words and phrases.

Notice the popularity of the hoe right now her/his spirit is pushed all throughout media on all levels of media and its blatant

Look around damn near everyone over 18 is having sex  ... Beware of the "spirit of the Hoe".

The enemy wants you to be a hoe not Jah

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 08:01:13 PM »

I can understand what you are saying in a general sense when you look at society and it"s whoredom, but to pick out all the bible passages that have the word whore, whoredom or harlot and try to fit them in the same context as modern day version is incorrect and not an understanding of the meaning when it is used in the bible. The vast amount of times when it is used in the bible is different and is an expression for movements of bodies (not human bodies) and collection of forces and elements by a particular body, planet, and how they "mix up" (whoredom) with other elements and bodies. It is not meant to be taken all the time in your context. This was the hebrews ways of expressing certain celestial phenomena the same way as the egyptians and Chaldeans before them, which is were they get there stories from, it was universal at one time in mans history.  What your actually doing is not seeing the esoteric understanding of the teachings and promoting Phallacism which is how the "whoredom" you see in the world actually got here by, a mis-understanding of the written words, taking them at face value without any of the keys to it's real meaning. Theres my staff!....no pun intended!

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2008, 09:31:07 PM »

To "overstand" that the mention of whoredom in the bible signifies the movements of celestial bodies separate from, or preeminent to, Imanities Ixual Ictivity, is a folly of those unlearned in the true esoteric mysteries of the bible and creation. Attempting to remove the "face value" meaning from the bible is a form of whoring oneself to satan. So big up to those who don't try to remove I and I rasponsibility in G-d's design and leave us staring at the sky. The Hebrew's NEVER conceal the truth to those who see with their eyes, just from those who only see with them. ;)
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2008, 01:50:31 AM »

"Attempting to remove the "face value" meaning from the bible is a form of whoring oneself to satan."  Such the simple reductionist you are, reduce everything down to simplistic understanding, it's either God or Devil work, how childish and truly a cop out. Everything good is God and all bad is the devil type of reasoning I see. Never willing or capable to go beyond that type of thinking is harmful.

The more people realize they dont understand, the more they seek a simple way to explain everything to comfort them. People dont want to explore the unknown. It's frightening to them not to know were we came from. This pathetic pandering of the weak mind allows them to ignore what's beyond our understanding while, simultaneously and quite ironically, claiming knowledge and enlightenment about the ultimate creator of the universe. You constantly show this weakness Elijah with your responses and remarks without ever showing a deeper understanding of anything you point the finger at. 

"The Hebrew's NEVER conceal the truth to those who see with their eyes, just from those who only see with them"....... So far in all your posts it has been you who sees only with your eye, never once showing others a deeper meaning than what is on the surface of the hebrew writings. When someone does you slander, call them names, proclaim it's devil philosophy etc, etc. There is a good reason why you have a warning next to your forum name, it is because your rantings are useless and baseless and superficial and you give RAS TAFARI a bad name. I will put you back on ignore now, your far far below my intelligence and not worth another breath.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2008, 04:54:09 AM »

were we came from.

We were always here, Where there is no "deeper" or allowances from panderers.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 04:58:00 AM by I ELIJAH I »
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

RAS GROWSTRONG

• Normal User
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2008, 08:49:04 PM »

John 3:11-13 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)

Public Domain
[A Public Domain Bible] [KJV at Zondervan] [Zondervan]

11Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2008, 01:00:59 PM »

"...it is they that conceal the knowledge of the hoe straying the average mind off into some metaphysical blah blah blah when in was right their under the sheets all the time not really that deep just stop f around and get your family together learn a trade/skill and mash baby mash"

Amen Brothers.

Mash baby mash indeed.

The Bible works.

God's Laws are Good.

Bless up!
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.197 seconds with 21 queries.