Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The arguement between Religion and Atheism  (Read 3450 times)

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Re: The arguement between Religion and Atheism
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 06:45:40 PM »

I know people have different ideas of what God is. Atheists must clearly have an image of what it is they think is not. Imo I think they reject before seeing the complete picture. I think they are rightly rejecting their own misperception yet blaming the faulty perception for what is seen or what they think they see.

There is no argument. It's an issue of faith which is personal. I don't think the schools should teach things they don't know and certainly not meddle in areas, like faith, that is none of their business.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 08:33:44 PM »

Well said Oskar thanks. I feel atheist tend to also use very simplistic view points to set the parameters of the discussion.

RAS GROWSTRONG

• Normal User
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2008, 12:53:50 PM »

I've never meet a Rasta that believed in talking snakes ... the guy in vid is a fraud another human devil pushing propaganda ... he uses hearsay and idiots to support his argument if he would like to be willfully ignorant of the scripture that is his right but to try to convince other to be ignorant of the scripture is just down right devlish but of course he tells us in so many ways that he is a devil not on face value see the devil is subtle you have to peel back the illusion, lies and deception he practices.

Ecclesiastes 12 (King James Version)

9And moreover, because the preacher was wise, he still taught the people knowledge; yea, he gave good heed, and sought out, and set in order many proverbs.

10The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth.

11The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.

12And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

13Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

14For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2008, 09:04:58 PM »

Atheism is already taught in schools.

I believe in talking snakes.
All animals talk if you listen.

Because something is true on many levels does not mean it isn't true on the most obvious physical level. Quite the opposite, I would think, or it wouldn't make much of an allegory.

Bless up!

Higginz

• Regular User
  • To Jah alone I swear.
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2008, 09:50:03 PM »

The scientists can science all they want. All they're doing is researching the surface, none of them knows anything of the soul of the world nor humans. They're playing smart with the knowledge they have without understanding it, which can be a dangerous thing to do.

We have nuclear bombs, we have man made small-scale Armageddons and men trying to be as powerful as god. Kings and presidents claiming falsely to be elects of god, men living in sin, and women living in abuse. Africa in distress, The west in bathing in riches and ignoring all but themselves, dividing the world into isms and schisms. It a disease I tell my Idren. None is willing to join up and put a giant band aid made of love and care on the world, though it so sorely and obviously needed.

Bless up, free your mind and help those less unfortunate.
Science is knowledge of the exterior. 

Religion is answer to the interior.

"RastafarI is no legend, reality.  Better be wise.  Accept the most high in your life, and refuse mental slavery, no compromise. "  - AlBorosie

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2008, 11:59:44 PM »

Well said all, thanks for sharing.

Nob Fyah

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2008, 12:45:21 PM »

Good reasoning

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2008, 06:59:19 PM »

Because something is true on many levels does not mean it isn't true on the most obvious physical level. Quite the opposite, I would think, or it wouldn't make much of an allegory.

Tell them say.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 21 queries.