Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: tabernacle of the law of god  (Read 4287 times)

lm123

• Regular User
tabernacle of the law of god
« on: May 09, 2009, 10:08:14 PM »

i was jus  wondering has any one every saw it and where is it now i read the kebra nagast but were in Ethiopia is it

Knowledge

• Veteran User
Re: tabernacle of the law of god
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 11:00:41 PM »

In answer to your question I (half) heard that their in Scotland.
The masons have them. pssst bounce that on the low :)

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 11:24:47 PM »

Are you asking about the tabernacle or the ark?

Because it sounds like you are asking about the ark.

http://www.aroodawakening.tv/teaching/the_great_secrets_of_solomons_temple.htm

http://messianicgentiles.blogspot.com/2007/04/secret-of-solomons-temple.html

It is clearly stated in the Bible that the ark is hidden in the temple mount.

It is a simple matter of re-reading between the lines.

Of course, non-believers will never understand.

The temple in Ethiopia that supposedly has the ark- not the tabernacle, which is a huge chambered tent, but the ark- has charged as much as $25,000 to people to view it, with the caution that if they don't really "believe" they won't see it.

Emperor's New Clothes much?

Bless up,
Natty
Posted on: May 15, 2009, 03:23:33 PM
In answer to your question I (half) heard that their in Scotland.
The masons have them. pssst bounce that on the low :)

Their what is in Scotland?

Ras He-lem

• Standard User
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 08:16:53 PM »

The ark of the covenant has been a mystery throughout christendom and the whole religious world ever since man read of it in the bible.  Archealogist have traveled far and near, east and west in search of this mystical ark, and have found no substantial evidence of an actual ark.  The truth of the matter is that even if there is a physical ark, it's significance is obsolete.  Remember the bible saids that God does not dwell in temples made with hands.  According to the bible the Ark of the Covenant is God.  1 timothy 3:16 saids the mystery of God is that he will manifest Himself in the form and image of man.  Genesis 1:27 also confirm that.  The traditional Ark observe by men had stood as a symbol or shadow of the Real Ark.  The Real Ark is His Imperial Majesty Emporer Haile Sellassie First.  Nov 2, 1930 He showed the World that He was and is God.  The bible saids that God spoke to us through signs.  The scriptures also say we shall see signs in the Heavens.  These signs are the titles and works of God.  Matthew 5:34 says heaven is the Throne of God.  On nov 2, 1930 Haile Sellassie First was crowned King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Light (ark) of the world, defender of the Faith (evidence of God-hebrews11:1) and Conquering Lion of Judah and many more titles.  Such an event have never and will never happen again.  The nations of the World witnessed this day (the holy sabbath).  Ezeikel 38:23, Psalm 48, Zechariah 14:9, Revelation 19:11-17, Romans 1:19-21.  Genesis1:1 calls this the Creation of heaven and earth.  The priest and clergy men of Ethiopia need to stop worshiping idols like the heathens (vatican council) and start seeking Haile Sellassie First.  The bible says that even zion have broken the covenant of God.  God is Haile Sellassie First, not a piece of man made device.  The Kingdom of God is on earth.  The ark in the past had symbolized the presence of God.   But the Bible warned that when God come man must put away all their idols and imagination ( act 17:22-31). Moses judged the earth in the year 2000 when Primus St Croix broke up the idols and tell them to worship Haile Sellassie First. This is the bread that came from            heaven. Remember heaven is not the sky, according to the prophets heaven is the Almighty's Throne and government.  For all who truely Love and seek the face of God this is the true Ark - H. I. M.  Haile I Sellassie I First the most exalted in the earth.   
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 08:41:28 PM by Kenton »

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 09:51:11 PM »

My God don't wear underwear!!!!

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 11:07:12 PM »

Why search for an "Ark" or a "Tabernacle ?" The Uncreated (he who is the Father of Creation - "real" Creation) is there/here/everywhere ! Why not search for the "Great Spirit" (the unknown Intellect). What is more important ? Material or Spiritual ? Find yourself first and all else shall be revealed unto you. The "tabernacle" is in you, in I and I. Seek. In time...you shall find, according to what it is you seek.

P7
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 11:19:41 PM by prophet777 »
ME NAH COM' FE BOW - ME COM' FE CONQUER !!

surfmon_I

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 11:36:17 PM »

Haile I Blessings,
  It is another one of those questions that bring ones views forward.  I am on vibe with Bredren Prophet on this one.
  Bredren Kenton, in answer to the I question, Aside from the story on Indiana Jones, ones seek the ark to use its power.  Silliness.  The book by Graham Hancock, The Sign and the Seal, tells of a serch for the physical evidence of such device.  Big book which altogether does not have a grand view of His Imperial Majesty, but is filled with an interesting festival called Timkat.  The Holy Ark is seated in Axum.  There is the festival of Timkat every year with many replicas, but only one guard that is sworn to never leave its proximity.
  The thought that empires have tried to exploit the pwoer of the legendary Ark seems silly because the Glory and the power of JAH may not be contained in a vessel.  In many ways the power dwells in the hearts of those that live Righteously and in accordance with Nature.
  Moses was also a High Priest of Egypt.  When he went to the mountian to recieve the  commandments, there is speculation he constructed by means of Alchemy, the power that is the force of the Ark, and did not get it right the first time when we are told that he came down and broke the tablets, only to re~make them.
  These are only things I have learned and are sure to be inconsistant with some others views, Just sharing them same way.  I am no expert on matters of the past but find the multitude of takes fascinating.  I see that as I man get older, more and more is centered with the vibration that flows between the moments that guide us through our lives.  In many ways the Fiyah that burns inside each of us is manifest In His Majesty.  Now, ones may claim this or that bout the past, but we are bound to live within our skin and have only the Irit that is free and it is effected by the choices we make.  So, look in the eyes of the ones we come in contact with to sight up wether or not we are doing His Majesties will.  Of course His Majesty is GOD, no matter you a Rasta or Christian or Buddhist or Muhamedian, for INI it is the ONE, the Only JAH !< RASTAFARI>

OneLove
   ~S~

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2009, 11:49:08 PM »

Yes I !! Nicely said.

P7

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2009, 01:03:46 AM »

Nice words Prophet and Surf thanks for both sharing. A little story to tell, im in New York downtown Manhattan for a month on business and my mother came to visit for a few days, she stayed at the Waldorf Astoria hotel and i went to have dinner with her last night, many many famous people have stayed at this hotel in the almost 100 hundred years it has been here and in the grand lobby there is a very large glass case with photos of all the famous people who have stayed there, people like John F Kennedy, Frank Sinatra, Reagan, the Pope and many others, well right smack in the middle of the case in the largest framed photo of all of them was a picture of Hailie Selassie the Emperor of Ethiopia who visited and stayed there during his trip to New York, i thought wow that is cool and i did not no that nor expect it at all, so to me I ate in the same place as the greatest statesman ever or in some peoples view were God ate, one love all.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2009, 09:50:09 PM »

In answer to your question I (half) heard that their in Scotland. The masons have them. pssst bounce that on the low :)

Forgive my grammar I meant to say they are in Scotland. Some Scottish Guy (mason) stole them.

Yo Human I couldn't tell you how many old people have stopped I in the street saying that they had met H.I.M. most of them had been children when his H.I.M. was exiled in England and they still recall meeting him, So I can relate to de I story!! :D

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2009, 01:27:57 AM »

Yeah im sure Knowledge a lot had seen and met him during his time in England, it was a nice suprise for me to see his photo there, it was something i didn't no, learn something everyday, respect to you bedrin take care.

Knowledge

• Veteran User
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2009, 09:56:06 AM »

Guidance and Itection to de I :)

prophet777

• Senior User
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2009, 01:00:03 AM »

Many people in Ithiopia/Africa have seen HIM too ! Till today.

P7

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2009, 07:16:26 AM »

My God don't wear underwear!!!!

Neither do I.

OH I DID NOT!
Say that?

Love Human,
Bless up,
Natty

I saw something not so long ago- that the tabernacle is a model of a reproductive cell???

Will link later.
Love.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 07:20:28 AM by natty threads »

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 22 queries.