Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: Who is a Anti Christ  (Read 18022 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Who is a Anti Christ
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2008, 01:50:39 AM »

nothing to see here.

Beep, Crackle, Radio Static...
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

surfmon_I

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2008, 10:58:33 AM »

There they go again, have mercy on us JAH.
Peace be the way.
grow into it.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 11:04:45 AM by surfmon_I »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2008, 12:26:38 PM »

"Ises,
Whosoever denieth that Haile Selassie I hath come in flesh is an anti-Christ."

I guess there's nothing wrong with that since there are wonderful people in the world who deny it.

Wonderful people don't deny it. Wonderful people might be unaware but to deny the existence of HIM is pure wickedness.
Posted on: September 22, 2008, 12:28:24 PM
pure dirty wickedness.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2008, 12:45:48 PM »

Thats not the point bredrin, how can people deny his existence, he did live, he is in the history books, etc, etc. Good people deny that he was christ return or God and such, that is what im saying. To say that all people who deny HIM as christ is the anti-christ, as to the church type of definition in anti-christ (devil,satan, or followers there of) is plain stupid and shows a real lack of understanding his Majesty, i will say to people who ignorantly say such stupid things...stop following bandwagon psuedo rasta jargon and church type mentality and get back to following his Majesty and his character, never would or did he say such things to anyone who did not recognize jesus as christ or any follower of a different God for that matter. When people say such dumb things as that and claim it is part of Rasta understanding i say it is clearly not, but, it is this "what they preach against" type of attitude handed out by religious fanatics on all sides..."you dont believe in my god therefore your the devil" type of attitude and immaturity.

"There they go again, have mercy on us JAH."

No, dont worry Surfmon, i have grown stronger since then, it is a natural thing for me, unlike others.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2008, 01:26:22 PM »

We cannot know one another's heart for God.
Only God knows the heart.

People change and become believers.

To call a person an anti-Christ for lack of belief now is to deny the power of God to change and heal hearts.
Don't do it. Don't call anyone the anti-Christ. It is not a charge to take lightly.

I don't mean we shouldn't discuss "Who is the anti-Christ" as a philosophical or scriptural or even political issue, just don't point fingers, especially not at groups.

We aren't judged in groups.
Each of us individually will face God.

Bless up.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2008, 02:17:32 PM »

it is a natural thing for me, unlike others.

Talking like you special Human. Such arrogance. You certainly has acquired that foul stench you blame Elijah for.

If you didn't get what I said I will say it once more. There is nothing wrong with people unaware of who he is. If you deny him however it is pure trickery.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2008, 03:12:48 PM »

There they go again,

The only thing more contemptible than the disruptas actions is ones inaction in its resolution. Fence ridaz fe bun.

Good people deny that he was christ return or God and such,

That's not fundamentally true either. Just as people who never heard of Jesus have the opportunity to be Saved, "Good" people even if unaware that Selassie is JAH will instinctively not deny it. What a wonder how few there are! Only the kind of people who come to Rasta boards to belittle the faith, speak against it, spread false christian propaganda, etc are the Anti Christ. What a wonder how many!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 03:18:35 PM by I ELIJAH I »

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2008, 03:42:13 PM »

"Talking like you special Human. Such arrogance. You certainly has acquired that foul stench you blame Elijah for."

Dont even try it, learn to understand what someone is saying, the "unlike others" is meant towards Elijah, who cant, won't, and refuses to acknowledge any fault, wrongdoing, selfishness or any other negative thing on this sight. This is a clear observation for anyone to see, not an arrogance on my part, if you still cant see that than your blind and so be it. Is understanding growth within one self arrogance to you, is moving forward and not willing to revert back to foolish ways arrogance? if so then im arrogant to the bone, deal with it.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2008, 03:52:24 PM »

pure foul trickery.

Posted on: September 22, 2008, 04:50:37 PM
I can't believe I did the same mistake again.  :D

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2008, 04:45:51 PM »

"cant believe I made the same mistake again"

surfmon_I

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2008, 05:05:38 PM »

Something wrong with the Middle?, have to be on one side or the other Huh?.  Been accused whole life of being too strong minded, and ignite-able for most.  Found Peace and clarity in Rastafari, even though The Fiyah must fling, I dont want to be da~flinga.  Humility and the quality of the Qusetions posed are what is Important now.
  To Have Wisdom is not to Bun others, but to bring them some light.  Yeh, Fiyah give light but this warmth must be fed.  IandI seek the light which bun from withIn .  No More petty resolutions and outward proclamations, no, no, is just what we do and HOW we live and share this light which mek JAH shine.  Is all bout Love, simple, right?.  Then How Come I got such Blood Fiyah today thinking on How people just dont get it.  Of which I, am apparently one.
  We have got so much more work to do before we get there.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2008, 05:59:30 PM »

News flash, A peace sign ain't going to get it this time. There is no middle. Fence riders side with Babylon. You either fight or die. Rasta is not an idiot trod of underachieving anti semetic whiners no matter how much the jealous want to put things out of place and heap dirt on our names. One cannot just find a website and leech. One must be chosen and of a bloodline. There is no 14 year old spoiled british kid, white privilege/false entitlement element to the trod. There is no paganistic khemetic sufi gnostic alienism, all that is infiltrations. No whimpering one love relativism. These are the absolute realities that must first be accepted. This is not a board for "general discussions of spirituality" No matter how much some inflated fool thinks he belongs, this is a board to discuss Rastafarian faith, How many of you people that run your mouths are Rastafarian? Invading babylonian oppressors pay dearly for violent harassment. Negligent web"master"s giving platform to defamation sedway. The time for apologies has been dun. Fiyah Bun! But now you want to censor Iyah? Stay down then. Makes a nice footstool. Ungrateful blind pride buckets Sucking blood till rasta bun them out.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2008, 06:02:46 PM »

"To Have Wisdom is not to Bun others, but to bring them some light.".....Just as his Majesty did, thanks Surfmon.

I saw something about a news flash......but it was nothing.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2008, 06:05:55 PM »

G-d corrects who he loves. Even with fire. "It was nothing" is the essence of denial. The reality of anti-christ. The oppressor, the accuser, the enemy, Fiyah bun dem forIva!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 06:09:34 PM by I ELIJAH I »

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2008, 06:07:27 PM »

One must be chosen and of a bloodline.

Bloodline is racist. Spirit is not dependent on flesh.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 22 queries.