Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Who is a Anti Christ  (Read 17748 times)

Human

• Veteran User
Re: Who is a Anti Christ
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2008, 02:07:31 AM »

"Rastafari and all His Children are Israelites"

They are humanity. Israel is no more significance than any other land on this planet, only in the limited mind of the individual does Israel take precedence over another place when it comes to God. The bible is simply the Jewish version of the mysteries, not the authority above all other writings, there is actually much deeper and profound writings explaining much more than the bible and the jewish version of things. Sure if you simply read it as literal you will think it's the ONE proof above others, but, initiates and learned people understand it differently, this is well known to the most learned rabbi's. Besides most learned rabbi's actually study more the Kabbalah than the torah let alone the revised King James bible to learn deeper truths. This is not to say there are not truths in the bible, quite the opposite, but, it is just the jewish version of humanitys origins and lifes mysteries.

The Israelites in the exoteric version were the sons of Jacob, who later went against God at every point in the story and intermarried many races so today it is nonsense to say who they are, the esoteric version and most sensible version is that Jacob stands for matter and Esau stands for spirit and is why Jacob was born holding Esau's heel and Esau was born RED and HAIRY. Jacobs family represented by the number 12 (again as in the significant number littered throughout the bible...hint...hint) is a representation of NATURES forms. Issaic was 3 score years old when she (rebekah) conceived them....a white light shined into a 3 sided prism creates 7 colored rays of the spectrum, this is natures form and him being the number 3 score is a clue to the story. Esau(spirit) sold his birthright to Jacob(matter) so he can produce his family lineage(objective nature). The entire story along with his lie to King Abimelech as to his relationship with Rebekah is of deeper significance when understood esotericaly than exotericaly. This is why the same occurrences in life by Abraham are REPEATED in Jacobs life, re-read the story of both and see they are equal.

I will say this so there is no confusion in my view and it is taken out of context: Support for a symbolical reading of the bible is gained by COMPARISON of the promises of perpetual prosperity and divine protection made by God to Abraham and his succesors with the SUBSEQUENT defeats by invaders, exile under there commands in Babylon and Egypt, and the destruction of the Temples of King Solomon and King David. TO THESE MISFORTUNES may be added the later fate of the Hebrew people, INCLUDING their miseries and homelessness since the Diaspora and the holocaust of German jews under nazi rule. This marked divergence between divine assurances and promises on the one hand and what actually happened on the other provides strong grounds for a NON-LITERAL reading of the sctriptures. The alternative of a TOTAL REJECTION of the pentateuch as being, on the SURFACE, unworthy of serious consideration would, I SUGGEST, involve the LOSS OF INVALUEABLE treasures of wisdom which are revealed when the VEIL OF ALLEGORY AND SYMBOL IS REMOVED.

surfmon_I

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2008, 02:16:49 AM »

In each person there comes a time when we must solidify our views, the manner in which we project these views shows our level of Overstanding.  There is no doubt about the vast sea of knowledge shown on this site, it has indeed opened many doors.
  It is my view that Jesus Lived/Lives.  It is also my view that His Imperial Majesty King Haile Selassie I Lived/Lives.
It has never been my place to say who God is.  Christ is a different story,  For Jesus came and spread the word, and the world was not ready.  The world was also not ready to stand with His Majesty in the face of the obvious Evil that confronted the world, not too long ago.
  The way this world has developed and the people in it that rally toward the opposite of what these two men stood/stand for are the Anti~Christ.  Those that rack up  offenses in the guise of extremism and in the name of God under a banner of righteousness are the false prophets and are the ones who distract the ones who work in the Lords light.
  To walk a fence takes balance.  From up on the fence one can see both sides.  Always mindful of the exposure one place them self, it is easy to shoot them down.  Those entrenched on one side or the other are muddied crawlers who can never see that the fence need not exsist and that we are One.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 02:20:57 AM by surfmon_I »

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2008, 03:13:58 AM »

Israel is no more significance than any other land on this planet,

Again Duppy, Israel is not a land.

To walk a fence takes balance.

Nah, Just cowardice. 

Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

surfmon_I

« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2008, 12:01:08 PM »

AGRRRR , :{ , ya got mi!  How easy was that Mud mon?.  Peace be with you, however long it takes for you to get there.  If not this time round, maybe next.
  Bless.
  ~S~

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2008, 02:15:01 PM »

"Lying, Slandering, Nazi Scum."   So you say, no worries.

Well said Surfmon_I , always one to listen to, mature, reasonable, kind and thoughtful, a real man no doubt.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2008, 02:45:08 PM »

Peace be with you, however long it takes for you to get there.  If not this time round, maybe next.

An Anti Christ disguises His Curse as a Blessing,

"Lying, Slandering, Nazi Scum."  ..... no worries.

Encourages ignorance,...

mature, reasonable, kind and thoughtful, a real man no doubt.

...and false praise.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 02:47:14 PM by I ELIJAH I »

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2008, 06:59:11 PM »

Ises,
It has been said that either one is part of the soulution or part of the problem.  If one is not for the aims of Rastafari as a faith and an exodus, then one must be against it.  A lukewarm vibe is useless in the eyes of the Almighty.  For ones who are still waiting for this Jesus guy, what is it that Haile Selassie I did not fulfill?

inHIM

surfmon_I

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2008, 07:49:11 PM »

Negus, I have always wanted and work toward being part of the solution.  For I,  King Selassie fulfill what is to come.
  I do not feel it is right to label ones Anti-Christ unless they speak against either Jesus or His Majesty.  There are not so many Loving Rasta Elders on this site.  I am not one of them, who come to a site and while learning profess what it is to be a Rasta.  Many days go by with no engaging topics which allow for the Love Christ taught and the Patience we are told HIM posess.  Instead we have vague words intoned in between the lines and venom spewing forth from the Head Rasta Here who is Elijah.  I have witnessed so many altercations on this site which are a result of the viscious Aggression which alone belong to those with a poisioned heart.  I choose to Open Mine.  I am not afraid to expose ignorance within Myself, as long as it is met with the Love of Christ.  Many come here with this intent, Big hearts and a sense of openess.
  I do NOT feel someone like myself, with no Rasta peers about should stand and shout about His Majesty, or other matters of Faith, rather be Humble in their approach and respectful while being educated.  There is a reason we are drawn to the Light of His Mjesty, and it is not for only Locks, Reggae music or the Herb.  Still what type of examples do we have on this site from it's members that are Senior Rastas?,  For that matter, when we do not disclose truths about our lives, and our experiences, what is it that we are here sharing?.  It is minds spouting pridefullness.

Elijah, I wear the image of The Sacred Feminine which belonged to my grandfather.  The symbol of Christ facing inward toward my body and The Locks worn for 4 years un touched.  Every day I Iditate on what it means thru King Of Kings to be a Rasta.  I wish we all had better examples from ones in here of the Love we are told Exsist.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2008, 10:31:08 PM »

I am not afraid..... as long as.....

JAH asks more.

surfmon_I

« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2008, 09:01:15 AM »

JAH asks more.

Then I shall give it an be Joyful  for the chance.
NuffLove.

NegusNegustiality

• Veteran User
  • Negus*Negustial ity is the reality of H.I.M.
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2008, 10:05:42 AM »

Ises,
Yes Surf I site the whole vibe which is why everyone has now trodded. The vibe here used to majestic but now it is pathetic.  This is never a knock upon Nick because he is not rasponsible for what every member types.  My only rasponse is for ones to live love because as Bob seh "If we get up and quarrel everyday..........

inHIM

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2008, 01:39:27 PM »

Too bad "all those who trodded" never forwarded to realize their inaction is the reason things are pathetic. There is an element of the "silent treatment" that teaches and there is an element that's just vanity. Sheeple Business. What the strategy was just to run away? While duppies suus the name? Not Rasta thinking to begin with. Marvin Gaye was singing "Who really cares? To save a world destined to die?" I had thought it was Rasta. But dem a fight tribal war. You-know-who a go carry the weight again.

blunt

• Standard User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2008, 03:48:03 PM »

My apologies for being off topic but it does seem popular here at the moment.

Elijah, do you have children?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2008, 07:31:33 PM »

Don't be silly son.
Things here would have had to once been on topic for moments off it to be popular.

blunt

• Standard User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2008, 07:49:46 AM »

Do you have children Elijah?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 22 queries.