Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Who is a Anti Christ  (Read 18293 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re: Who is a Anti Christ
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2008, 03:26:45 PM »

Only such could be so manner-less.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

blunt

• Standard User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2008, 03:58:02 PM »

Are you a parent Elijah?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2008, 05:23:06 PM »

Not among others.

blunt

• Standard User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2008, 06:06:40 PM »

and when alone?

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2008, 06:40:28 PM »

Then yes.

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2008, 06:52:41 PM »

Antichrist is the one who claims divinity yet preaches hatred and foments conflict and strife, on a much grander level than what can be seen on this board, so those with eyes shiny from their own delusions of importance need not trouble themselves that I give them World Power, for which I have as much authority as any other poster here.

Bless up!
Jennifer.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2008, 07:16:33 PM »

A new MENSA speech form from the Palinator no doubt.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 07:18:08 PM by I ELIJAH I »

Peace_Loving

• Regular User
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2008, 11:10:59 AM »

In each person there comes a time when we must solidify our views, the manner in which we project these views shows our level of Overstanding.  There is no doubt about the vast sea of knowledge shown on this site, it has indeed opened many doors.
  It is my view that Jesus Lived/Lives.  It is also my view that His Imperial Majesty King Haile Selassie I Lived/Lives.
It has never been my place to say who God is.  Christ is a different story,  For Jesus came and spread the word, and the world was not ready.  The world was also not ready to stand with His Majesty in the face of the obvious Evil that confronted the world, not too long ago.
  The way this world has developed and the people in it that rally toward the opposite of what these two men stood/stand for are the Anti~Christ.  Those that rack up  offenses in the guise of extremism and in the name of God under a banner of righteousness are the false prophets and are the ones who distract the ones who work in the Lords light.
  To walk a fence takes balance.  From up on the fence one can see both sides.  Always mindful of the exposure one place them self, it is easy to shoot them down.  Those entrenched on one side or the other are muddied crawlers who can never see that the fence need not exsist and that we are One.

Well said, Surfmon!

Bless
Posted on: September 26, 2008, 05:58:44 AM
It seems to me that the antichrist would be anyone or any establishment who is against or persecutes sincere study and worship the True Blessed One.

There are many rooms in Jah Mansion with many paths to reach there, not true?

surfmon_I

« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2008, 12:01:22 PM »

Give Thanks,
 When the rain fall, it no fall on only one man house, it rain on others too.  Many rooms, still ONE HOUSE.
Still, we go Forward.
 BlessedLove.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2008, 03:17:50 PM »

There are many rooms in Jah Mansion with many paths to reach there, not true?

Christ say "I am the way" and "No one come but through me". So it only one path. But many rooms for each I have different purpose in JAH kingdom.

Higginz

• Regular User
  • To Jah alone I swear.
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2008, 05:35:34 PM »

The Anti-Christ is the one who holds himself higher, and above other humans. Uses this for materialist purposes and lets other be killed for his cause. All men and wombmen of corrupt materialistic power, whether voted on, or given power through bloodlines. As long as they use their power for ill, materialist cause. They are Anti-Christ.

Quote from: Haile Selassie I
That until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned: That until there are no longer first-class and second class citizens of any nation; That until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes; That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race; That until that day, the dream of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion, to be pursued but never attained and until the ignoble but unhappy regimes that hold our brothers in Angola, in Mozambique, and in South Africa in subhuman bondage have been toppled and destroyed; until bigotry and prejudice and malicious and inhuman self-interest have been replaced by understanding and tolerance and goodwill; until all Africans stand and speak as free human beings, equal in the eyes of the Almighty; until that day, the African continent shall not know peace.

And so, is justified the hate within Israel. Israel is of significance, hate or no hate, it is of significance. Roots and history is to be held high and remembered through the Holy Scripture.
Science is knowledge of the exterior. 

Religion is answer to the interior.

"RastafarI is no legend, reality.  Better be wise.  Accept the most high in your life, and refuse mental slavery, no compromise. "  - AlBorosie

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2008, 05:58:37 PM »

Power bestowed by bloodline is negated through corruption. And war does not equal hate.

Higginz

• Regular User
  • To Jah alone I swear.
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2008, 06:53:32 PM »

Power bestowed by bloodline is negated through corruption. And war does not equal hate.

This I realise, but wars can still be fought in hate, though they need not through force of necessity. And in the end, both sides will hate.

Power bestowed through bloodline is not always negated through corruption. A king can be as corrupt as a president and still have his throne. One that downpresses the people will keep them so, and in modern times, sometimes through ignorance of the populace. A materialist king is always richer than his people, and he always keeps something for himself that would be better used in Inity of his land and its populace. The only fit and able king is His Majesty.

I government is the Bible, and I king is Selassie.

Blessings.

"RastafarI is no legend, reality.  Better be wise.  Accept the most high in your life, and refuse mental slavery, no compromise. "  - AlBorosie

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2008, 10:22:21 PM »

Power bestowed through bloodline is not always negated through corruption.
Perhaps not immediately, but always eventually.

Higginz

• Regular User
  • To Jah alone I swear.
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2008, 10:15:38 AM »

Perhaps not immediately, but always eventually.

Eventually indeed, but in most cases through generations of corruptness.

Blessings.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 22 queries.