Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Why would jah take Bob's life?  (Read 6901 times)

1080man

• Full User
Why would jah take Bob's life?
« on: September 16, 2008, 06:03:13 AM »

From what InI have read bob died from cancer, how is it that all these great men who have done so much good to the I's world be taken by this terrible thing?

Jah Bless

Human

• Veteran User
Re: Why would jah take Bob's life?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 04:17:55 PM »

Cancer is a part of God, you cant say god is Infinite and absolute and then divorce God from something.

Oskar

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 07:25:54 PM »

"one day when my work is over I will fly my way home"

Life is more than flesh and blood too. Bob Marley live forever. No cancer can undo the work he performed. I give thanks for what Jah have given through him and realize that asking for more would be utter greed. Jah know all things best. Rasta live.

Human

• Veteran User
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 09:02:48 PM »

"No cancer can undo the work he performed"

thats for sure Oskar.

Higginz

• Regular User
  • To Jah alone I swear.
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 09:57:10 PM »

Overstand this, the body is only a veichle to bring you through material life unto Zion. Though I and I may be sad that Bob Marley has left the materialist world, no life has been taken from him nor has none be lost. If anything it has been gained.
Science is knowledge of the exterior. 

Religion is answer to the interior.

"RastafarI is no legend, reality.  Better be wise.  Accept the most high in your life, and refuse mental slavery, no compromise. "  - AlBorosie

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 11:27:04 PM »

In I sight, Bob Marley was not a special person. Only a special musician. Therefore I do not care more about his life, than any other baby's, girl's, boy's, woman's, man's life. Even those we judge as "evil".

Every person die. But every dead person live until the judgement.

Oneness

Higginz

• Regular User
  • To Jah alone I swear.
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 01:55:14 PM »

In I sight, Bob Marley was not a special person. Only a special musician. Therefore I do not care more about his life, than any other baby's, girl's, boy's, woman's, man's life. Even those we judge as "evil".

Every person die. But every dead person live until the judgement.

Oneness

Bless up.

Not every person dies, as those holy live on in all things, and all flesh that dies leaves a soul behind in Zion. Bob Marley was a special person because he was a special musician, Preacher of love and equality. He live rasta life to the fullest, and is a massive influence on newcomers to I and I great religion. I don't care much for any material life on earth seeing as the body of flesh is exterior and not eternal as the soul is, but all has a right to live material life 'til natural death of flesh, from whence the soul is released unto Zion for the righteous or Jahs judgement for the cruel.

Bless up and live righteous.

"RastafarI is no legend, reality.  Better be wise.  Accept the most high in your life, and refuse mental slavery, no compromise. "  - AlBorosie

Ras Adam

• Senior User
  • Jah Love To One and All
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 05:15:04 PM »

All true Christians, Jews, Muslims and Rastas are preachers of love and equality.

The cancer was his natural death.

As people, we can't judge who is holy and who is not, that is either idolatry or vanity.

"Zion" is the not the same to everyone. I do not believe in "heaven" and "hell" as physical places, but Zion is.

Oneness

Higginz

• Regular User
  • To Jah alone I swear.
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 09:20:23 PM »

All true Christians, Jews, Muslims and Rastas are preachers of love and equality.

The cancer was his natural death.

As people, we can't judge who is holy and who is not, that is either idolatry or vanity.

"Zion" is the not the same to everyone. I do not believe in "heaven" and "hell" as physical places, but Zion is.

Oneness

Agreed, Idren.

Bless up.

Peace_Loving

• Regular User
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2008, 08:12:37 PM »

I believe we create our own heaven and hell.  They are not physical places out there somewhere.  Spiritual livity will create heaven for yourself, the ultimate goal being full enlightenment of the One inside.

Bless!

r0ms

• Newbie User
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 09:56:06 PM »

Quote from: Peace_Loving link=topic=5342. msg72875#msg72875 date=1222283557
I believe we create our own heaven and hell.   They are not physical places out there somewhere.   Spiritual livity will create heaven for yourself, the ultimate goal being full enlightenment of the One inside.

Bless!

Seen, but I think that all people will end up in heaven, unless hell is the heaven they create for themselves.

Higginz

• Regular User
  • To Jah alone I swear.
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 06:59:42 PM »

Seen, but I think that all people will end up in heaven, unless hell is the heaven they create for themselves.

Then why would I and I dedicate Iself to serve the king if I can make I own heaven?

Overstand that Zion is shared in Inity for all man, one cannot base Zion 'pon ones own beliefs, for who would enjoy the Inity if heaven is unique for all. I won't say what heaven is, I don't know, but I doubt it is I imagination that creates I own personal Zion.

Bless up.

r0ms

• Newbie User
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2008, 11:06:33 PM »

Quote from: Higginz link=topic=5342. msg72898#msg72898 date=1222365582
Then why would I and I dedicate Iself to serve the king if I can make I own heaven?

Overstand that Zion is shared in Inity for all man, one cannot base Zion 'pon ones own beliefs, for who would enjoy the Inity if heaven is unique for all.  I won't say what heaven is, I don't know, but I doubt it is I imagination that creates I own personal Zion.

Bless up.

I think you misunderstood me brotha, what I meant was that if you live a righteous life, you will find heaven, but if you live an evil life, you will find hell.

Peace_Loving

• Regular User
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2008, 11:27:53 AM »

I think you misunderstood me brotha, what I meant was that if you live a righteous life, you will find heaven, but if you live an evil life, you will find hell.

Yes, this is what I meant  :)

NyaInIJahLove

• Veteran User
  • InI Live 4Iva in JahLove
    • www.earthreggae.com
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2008, 01:32:30 PM »

Irits seh
Iyah wan seh hell or heaven nota "place" afterlife? no one can seh....
all I know heaven is where yah feel Jahlove n peace n gratitude for life n love
hell -fear, discordance, mental illness, lack of iyahstanding.....
no need to CONcern wid afterlife
here and now is where its at
so Isee it is all a mindset
and no one gonna "get" anywhere, coz we are always living in Iselves, so heaven and hell are ways of looking at life unbalanced or balanced
mindfull or disturbed
meditative or "mental"
all Ispective, some see life here as hellish, others see heaven and paradise...and guess what?
we take ourselves where eva we go....
not judgement simply is it I truth? or someone elses?
do I know it fe true? or is it a nice theory that sounds plausable....
really, I know only that I am ????????
rest is in flux n flow
now Bob was a mystic, a true gentle-man, a lover
some would seh it a blessing to go young and hellish to die old, when yah body is deteriorating....
I think Bob did what he came to do and loved God/Jah so much, his Spirit was too one-wid-Jah to stay in the body too long...and other way to see it, he was too powerful and unifying a man, and some forces-of-regression didn't want him here, so they saw toit that he didn't last...yet truly, who knows?
also the polygomy ting, too tricky, to love so many wombmen, and him a devout man
what a stress that woulda bin!!!!!
So tha tings complex, for sure.....I have heard people seh they have had him appear before them or heard that Bob visited loved ones after he gone...
one thing I know for sure, he lives on thru his music and the people that love him and are a part of him in spirit or flesh
Come celebrate JahTime is Come
singers&players of instruments
JahLovers &Freedom Lovers
www.earthreggae.com
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 21 queries.