Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Why would jah take Bob's life?  (Read 6900 times)

Blind

• New User
Re: Why would jah take Bob's life?
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2008, 10:19:48 PM »

Before christianity, heaven was enlightenment(happiness, whatever ya wanna call it)
The church made people stop looking for heaven on earth by telling you this world is nothing and wait until the next one.

If this is completly against the rules of reasoning can someone tell me?
Sorry in advance

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2008, 03:28:59 AM »

Yes Bob bout enlightenment to many and in the words of Ky Mani Marley "you left the whole world in tears". Is it the old adage that "God" only takes the best?
Then why do the so called "Gods" see fit to let the children suffer and take them in the nastiest of ways? Bob was instrumental in bringing the harshness of reality to light. Sadly his life was claimed by the nasty disease that takes so many from this world. But at least we can take peace in the fact that he wasn't assassinated by those who wanted him silenced. They try but don't win!
Some more reading and listening to interviews might not go astray in the answer to your question. Bob had much to say about his destiny.
Bless up.

Peace_Loving

• Regular User
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2008, 04:36:13 PM »

Before christianity, heaven was enlightenment(happiness, whatever ya wanna call it)
The church made people stop looking for heaven on earth by telling you this world is nothing and wait until the next one.

I believe this also.  It has all been corrupted to control the masses, especially with fear.  The church wants to keep a hierarchy as do many in our society do today.  The have and have nots, creating dissension and discord making those with more look down upon those who do not have.  Going within to search for enlightenment/love is our true purpose.

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2008, 04:35:02 AM »

If this is completly against the rules of reasoning can someone tell me?
Sorry in advance

I believe this also.  It has all been corrupted to control the masses, especially with fear.  The church wants to keep a hierarchy as do many in our society do today.  The have and have nots, creating dissension and discord making those with more look down upon those who do not have.  Going within to search for enlightenment/love is our true purpose.

Maybe its unknown to some that Bob Marley put on Christ through the Church.  Or are these criticisms of his proclamations intending to tarnish his memory since they are placed on a thread grieving his death?

The true church teaches that Christ's work effects that all may be priests and kings unto Jah.  During the process this is being externally realized in time and physicality, a hierarchical order is a secondary effect.  That there are abuses there is no denial.  Still, the church affirms that the world is designed to support the kingly and priestly aim.  That people have fallen from this higher calling only makes the world appear to be broken because of the abuse.  But what is broken is our hearts.  Not irreparably.  The structure of the church is part of the greater meaning of the natural world in bold relief, fashioned according to the will of Jah for those who missed it.  No matter how far one goes into spiritual blindness, there are plenty signs leading one back to communion with the living Jah; how can it not be when Jah is with us always?  I think this is why the church renamed (which is the custom for those who seek baptism) Mr. Marley as "Berhane Selassie": The Light of the Trinity, because of the sweetness of his soul, and how his sharing of himself is illuminating to those graced to feel his vibes.

Before the incarnational church, and by this I'm speaking of the orthodox church of Christ, there already was corruption between people, tyrannical hierarchies, wars and such.  There already were disconstructive systems that aimed to keep people from obtaining universal kingship and priesthood, all put into place by ignoble and unhappy regimes.  These false personalities and society mentalities are part of the problem we must eradicate within ourselves, as we the stewards proclaim His Kingdom.  People are still under the influence so-to-speak.  And the church does not shut its doors to such who are seeking the Way of bodily and soul healing from the sting of death, so these mentalities do brutally show themselves still.  The church is not the cause of these things, she's the mother doctor willing to stay with the sick kids while they recover, even if the life-threatening disease is contagious.  The physicality of the church is the extension of Christ's living divine physicality into nature, which he entered into as a Lover, so that the whole world is redeemed and uplifted.  This is seen through her luminaries such as Berhane Selassie who shine as light and life.  

All this being said, the work that has been started and forwarded til now is still not complete, and when it's done, only then we will have "Christianity".  At this point we don't have it, although it is truly available.  When it is accepted, the world of broken hearts will be destroyed, and renewed unto paradise where hearts are filled with One Love, which is a gift to us.  It is our responsibility to prefigure this to the degree that we can in the meantime.

Last but not least, its important to sight that the church operates under captivity and that death is a temporary remedy to what otherwise would be prevailing, eternal, evil.  This should not move ones away from compassion.  Also, those who are enlightened of themselves are the same as have already come and gone, ambitious, sophisticated and clever. Enough suffering.  Praise Jah.  Keep faith and be the sign.  Bob's the proof of the Living Reality.

Ras Shawn Naphtali

• Regular User
  • Each One Teach One : Rastafari Guide & Itect
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2008, 11:11:06 AM »

Greetings

Bob Marley died because he was human/animal and that is what ALL humans/animals do.  We die.  It is the ONLY certainty in our lives.  That doesn't make it any easier when loved ones die, but it is the cold truth. That is why we have to make the most of every living breath.

JAH is not interventionist in that He decides who will die today, tomorrow or the next day depending on how good they've behaved.  That is nonsense fed us by the church & state to keep everyone scared and in line, not questioning the status quo.  "Be quiet, poor and obedient now and you will wear gold slippers in heaven...."  BS!  That's just the church & state way of pacifying the masses for their own gains.

The natural order of the universe is that things come to life and things die.  We can't know the full working of how JAH operates but I personally don't believe He is interventionist.  When it is our time to go it is our time.  No curses.  No hexs.  No making you fall down the stairs because you did something bad the day before.

JAH and Satan, Goodness and Evil are in all of us, so we must embrace the JAH in us and resist the satan.  Heaven and Hell are in all of us as well on the earth.  Not only up a mountain with peace and tranquillity and meditating monks, but also on your door steps with the smog of the city.

It is up to InI to make the right choices in life.  JAH and heaven and not Satan and hell.

And InI must make those choices knowing full well we won't be rewarded in heaven or punished in hell depending on InI choice.  If InI truly know right from wrong, and want to do good not bad, then why should InI seek reward or fear punishment?

InI make the right choice, because it is right.

Blessings and hotep.

Ras Shawn Naphtali

Each One Teach One : Rastafari Guide & Itect

Peace_Loving

• Regular User
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2008, 12:40:16 PM »

Nepsis, please forgive me as I certainly wasn't intending to tarnish Bob's memory.  He should be always looked up to and remembered for his wonderful messages and we must continue with the good works/messages.  Yes, I agree with much you've said.  There has been corruption long before the churches.

I guess I was just pointing out how the churches can be misleading if one is not looking at it with opened eyes.

Bless
Posted on: September 28, 2008, 06:38:07 AM

JAH and Satan, Goodness and Evil are in all of us, so we must embrace the JAH in us and resist the satan.  Heaven and Hell are in all of us as well on the earth.  Not only up a mountain with peace and tranquillity and meditating monks, but also on your door steps with the smog of the city.

It is up to InI to make the right choices in life.  JAH and heaven and not Satan and hell.

Ras Shawn Naphtali

Yes!  Bless!

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2008, 04:40:51 PM »

Nepsis, please forgive me as I certainly wasn't intending to tarnish Bob's memory.  He should be always looked up to and remembered for his wonderful messages and we must continue with the good works/messages.  Yes, I agree with much you've said.  There has been corruption long before the churches.

I guess I was just pointing out how the churches can be misleading if one is not looking at it with opened eyes.

Bless
Posted on: September 28, 2008, 06:38:07 AM
Yes!  Bless!
I forgive you may Jah forgive us all.

Still, Bob did sing in Talkin Blues "Cause I feel like bombing a church, now that I know the preacher is lyin".  Speaking out against the abuses of so called "churches" and their leaders is certainly also a part of Bob's offering and response to the society we live in today.  I agree that one must be doing everything they can to open their eyes, and probably moreso if they choose to darken the doors of churches, where heaven meets hell face to face.  For I, meeting and reasoning with Rasta has helped me to be stronger and more aware of the more subtle dynamics that come into play between people.  The first step to freeing oneself from mental slavery is being able to observe it, which can be difficult because so many have such a strong faculty for self-comfort, unconsciously steering ones away from recognizing the precarious position one may find themself in.   

"The floor of hell is paved with the skulls of bishops" -St Athanasius 4th cent. CE

Peace_Loving

• Regular User
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2008, 04:43:16 PM »

Seen!

White_Rasta121

• Newbie User
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2009, 10:31:34 AM »

Jah didnt, Bob still lives on even if his physical for is gone. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  Jah, had other plans for marley.  bob did all he could on earth. . .  and it was his time. . . . .  jah lives in everyone, some are just blinded by babylon

1080man

• Full User
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2009, 11:45:26 PM »

now Bob was a mystic, a true gentle-man, a lover
some would seh it a blessing to go young and hellish to die old, when yah body is deteriorating....
I think Bob did what he came to do and loved God/Jah so much, his Spirit was too one-wid-Jah to stay in the body too long...and other way to see it, he was too powerful and unifying a man, and some forces-of-regression didn't want him here, so they saw toit that he didn't last...yet truly, who knows?

seen. InI see bobs music as a tangible example of his spiritualness. the amount of love and wisdom that have reached all 4 corners of the earth to so many ears. InI think sometimes that, once carrying out the lords wishes on this earth, and doing all we can, our stay can end early. mainly because how much bob has ACHIEVED!! sometimes InI feel like I life, may end early after carrying out the most highs tasks. InI still troddin though.

PEACE and BLESSINGS

Cassafaya

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2009, 10:17:24 PM »

i think this is a hard question to answer.   

But I think that bobs death is like that of a artist, only once a artist is no more on this earth is his/her art truly appreciated and understood i think this is the same.   When bob died everyone knew all over the world and everyone came together for this event. 
as well as all the things that may never have come to be!

also i think bobs death opened alot of eyes to what are the real words of JAH and apart of why hundreds of people know live there lives as rasta
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 10:21:07 PM by Cassafaya »
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 21 queries.