Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Re:Re: Selassie I, The New Testament & Jesus  (Read 2959 times)

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
Re:Re: Selassie I, The New Testament & Jesus
« on: October 14, 2008, 03:54:31 AM »

Ites, idren of JAH: RasTafari.

Iman have been ras for like a year now, and I feel the balance, that i have never felt before, in my life.

But there is one thing mi cyaan overstand. 

Selassie I said, that we should read the New Testament and listen to Jesus as the "Christ. "
Why? It is said in the tanakh ("The Old Testament") dat there shouldn't be taken aything away from or added anything to the 613 laws! The new testament is against di old! And yes, i know, Jesus was a jew and judaist, but not all di tings di apostles dem a say, all di tings Paulus him a say, are tru to Jesus, their "Messiah. "
I&I know that Haile Selassie I, a di conquering lion, the 225th member om kings in di line of king David, and dat He is God Almighty JAH: RASTAFARI!
But me nah overstand why him want fi lead us unto christianity???

Selah Ites, Ras Adam
<<<<<<<
False teachings have been seen until the Kings coming to allow the gentile influx on which Christianity is based serve its design for the rule of nations. It was spread to the people on the orders of His Majesty to Paul for purification of the house of David with alienating demands for assimilation to be proven false through Israel's reunification. As a living Judaic Messiah His defense of the Christian Faith cannot be seen as a call for Jews conversion but one to the fulfillment of their role as chosen arbiters to the divine reflection found in his Triune Name.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

surfmon_I

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 01:50:29 AM »

How are the Jews of today fulfilling that roll as arbiturs ? Iyah.

I ELIJAH I

• Veteran User
  • Its a Foolish Dog That Bark at a Flying Bird
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 04:32:53 AM »

How are the Jews of today fulfilling that roll as arbiturs ? Iyah.
I say well all things considered. But seriously same as always? Being a Jew is itself the fulfillment of the blessing of the nations. How being a Jew is so, relates to the covenant JAH made with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
Fear the terrible g-d of Israel.

Julian

• Regular User
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 10:43:25 PM »

Jesus never did break the Laws or add, he summarized the laws for people and challenged the Pharisees interpretation of the Law! We have such stories of Jesus healing on the Sabbath, Jesus healed the Leper when you were not supposed to heal on the Sabbath this was challenging the Pharisees interpretation but asoon as Jesus finished healing him he told him to go to the Temple and make an offering unto the Lord as said in the Law.

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 21 queries.