Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: everyting --- juss one mans view  (Read 2383 times)

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
everyting --- juss one mans view
« on: October 18, 2008, 10:16:53 PM »

for those interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJqM8XRIFsw
Whoever Brought Me Here, Will Have To Take Me Home - - -Rumi

surfmon_I

Re: everyting --- juss one mans view
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 12:11:45 PM »

Many Thanks Dear Bredren for the Iditation.  It is good to talk about such things and expand the mind.  All by opening up and allowing the space to form.  It would be beneficial to further theses thoughts here, for many turn to drugs for this expansion, but it need not be so.  It is a place that resides withIn each but tapped far too infrequently, or at least not realized as often as it could be.

We Are, Therefore I Am.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 11:04:34 PM »

greetings, what is seen here forme is 'who' sees the mind ? who thinks the mind needs expanding. where i sit the biggest thing i see indoors or out is space. mooji is saying in my view, 'what is prior to thot' ?

blessings all/ways, paco

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 04:40:16 AM »

"We are therefore I am."

"Who thinks the mind needs expanding?"

Isn't that worth four years' tuition between the two?

Too much to contemplate already.

DO bless up!

God bless us, save us, love us.

surfmon_I

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 10:31:07 AM »

Greetings, 
  We are, therefore I am~ we exist and that is enough to show the miracle of JAH Love.  The cycle has repeated many lifetimes, and still we see that humankind find it Most difficult to come together, forced apart by lines of seperation and differentiation.  It IS the Root philosophy of the Beautiful merging of Rasta Faith and World  view ( which I have yet to see any put to words) that we function IN service of the Rules of Life as set forth by The Most I.
  Paco, I do not see just space, but find the objects that Occupy that space and the manner in which they are One that Mooji is trying to show us.  What is prior to thought is Love.  Exsistance and the Act of coming forth into this world with the Love of the Most I to grant us  this Light.  We are nurtured byothere in Love and Imprinted with what they have known, then to carry on this message/work to a different height withIn ourselves.
  Natty, GOD Blesses WE Iveryday.  We only need open our eyes to the blessings which are revealed in such beautifully subtle ways, some not so subtle. Save Us?, why should we put this to the ONE that WE Love?, Is it not OUR task to apply the Love we Know exsist and show our Love in the Life we live and lead to the Kingdom of The Most I?.  Love Us~ well, THAT IS a Given.  There is a reason for this manifestation of our lives, in this time, and our job is to do the work of life.

JAH Bless.

paco

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 03:11:09 AM »

"We are therefore I am."

"Who thinks the mind needs expanding?"

Isn't that worth four years' tuition between the two?

Too much to contemplate already.

DO bless up!

God bless us, save us, love us.

thas funny natty, say what u think alaskans feel about Palin ?

bless u sis
Posted on: October 21, 2008, 02:51:13 AM
Greetings, 
  We are, therefore I am~ we exist and that is enough to show the miracle of JAH Love.  The cycle has repeated many lifetimes, and still we see that humankind find it Most difficult to come together, forced apart by lines of seperation and differentiation.  It IS the Root philosophy of the Beautiful merging of Rasta Faith and World  view ( which I have yet to see any put to words) that we function IN service of the Rules of Life as set forth by The Most I.
  Paco, I do not see just space, but find the objects that Occupy that space and the manner in which they are One that Mooji is trying to show us.  What is prior to thought is Love.  Exsistance and the Act of coming forth into this world with the Love of the Most I to grant us  this Light.  We are nurtured byothere in Love and Imprinted with what they have known, then to carry on this message/work to a different height withIn ourselves.
  Natty, GOD Blesses WE Iveryday.  We only need open our eyes to the blessings which are revealed in such beautifully subtle ways, some not so subtle. Save Us?, why should we put this to the ONE that WE Love?, Is it not OUR task to apply the Love we Know exsist and show our Love in the Life we live and lead to the Kingdom of The Most I?.  Love Us~ well, THAT IS a Given.  There is a reason for this manifestation of our lives, in this time, and our job is to do the work of life.

JAH Bless.

hola surfmon_I, i like the way u write. seems like u got a big heart. i never considered space, i took space for granted. i was at someones house and i was asked, what's the biggest thing i see intha house? i said big picture on the wall, the furniture, refrigerator? no, he said to me - - space is he say. it was understood. space and objects r one, yes. where does the most I reside ?

i share a mooji clip again, hope u don't mind (he is not my guru, i don't believe in gurus) but watch what happens to this woman 4 minutes into video clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYj_paK31lw&feature=related
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 03:13:11 AM by paco »

natty threads

• Senior User
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 06:09:11 PM »

Wow----

I have been absent!!!!

Surfmon- from ourselves- as He does every day.

I see the blessings but there are tears mixed in.

Paco- we love her-

except now we're annoyed cause she hasn't been paying attention to US US US!!!!!

Hehehehe.

I haven't been keeping track because she's become a bit polar here too (no pun intended).

People either like her and won't discuss flaws or the do NOT like her and are eager to jump on every little thing.

I don't have the time to research and decide for myself.

I do like her, and Alaskans seem to too.

We sure did in October when you asked.

:)

Bless up.

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 21 queries.