Rasta Nicks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No news is good news!

Author Topic: Jah is r  (Read 1159 times)

Wahine

• Veteran User
  • Rasta man live up
Jah is r
« on: October 26, 2008, 06:46:52 AM »

Too all of you who said you would support Sis Vee. Where are you now?
So many said they would support the cause? Where the F*** are you now!
Wise up
Jah is righteous, iverliving, iver fearful, iver sure!
It may please some to know that Sis Vee nearly lost her life!
She is asking4 our support in her time of need.
She is seriously considering shaving off her dreads as she has lost faith in you all!
If you don't believe me click on her profile. She is trying to update as often as possible.

surfmon_I

Re: Jah is r
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 12:48:33 PM »

BlessedLove Dear Sistren Wahine.
It is shocking to hear this ONLY update on the Mighty Sistah !, especially since last she was on we were unable to meet up in the chat room ( a place to meet in REAL time).  And still, although there is much shock, even more upsetting is the fact the I has come here not to inform of the circumstance, but to reprimand WE.  Who Are WE?, but ones that may extend our hearts and minds, but the Body much harder to this matter.
   In the House with Sistah  Vee seems to have been shut down, as there were no current posts in the last year, moreso, there are two sistahs that have been in regular phone contact.  EVEN furthermore, THINK of the age grouping of the ones the I is reprimanding.  WE have not heard from YOU for a while.  Meg and Jo have not been here for a while, long while, so PLEASE Forgive us for not being there for the Sistah.

Please fill us in as to what has been going on and how we may realistically help, even if if it is to send a united vibe via  a 12 minute prayre meeting in the chat room at an appointed time.  It is clear the I has felt the jolt of cicumstance with the other post the I has made, Please feel free to reach out any time, but realize the limitations of this medium.  we must travel along a different medium, which is a Spiritual fortification and Unification.

Watching, Waiting~~for the tide to turn.  And YES, the tide WILL turn.

JAH Bless ,Guide and keep the faithful.

joanna

• Senior User
  • Rasta wombman live up
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 03:41:43 PM »

Bless up,

i have been here, i check in every day, i just see nothing worth my while in replying to.

i moderated the forum for many months before it was closed down, every day going through the new members, deleting and banning vicious e mails and links.i spent at least an hour of every day doing so, whether i was well or sick, at work or at home. i was not informed it was going to be closed, i just tried to get on one morning as i usually did first thing when i woke , and could not access the forum. i tried every day afterwards for 2 weeks.
i took myself to london before i lived there and spent a day badgering people, strangers, at the carnival for their support when i could have been dancing and watching the parade, but chose instead to travel a hundred miles at my own expense for the sole purpose of raising awareness. add to that, i was actually rushed into hospital unable to walk the next day, after being on my feet for 14 hours solid and not in a physical condition to be able to do so unscathed.

i have tried to call sis Vee, but you also know that her phone lines are down.. so how am i supposed to know how to contact her if she does not have an Email address i can get her on, or a phone line? i am not psychic.. i would not know to look on her profile unless told there was an update.

i love you sis, but i resent the implication that i did not follow up the promise i made.. i did more than many who also promised to help.

Queen J
Do not be decieved:God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.
Galatians 5:13:7

There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins.
Ecclesiastes 7:5:20

Nepsis

• Full User
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 04:13:05 AM »

Dear Wahine,
I apologize for not doing more, and I understand your frustration.  There is real need, it is urgent and it's largely neglected.  You see people like myself using this forum to discuss and explore issues of spirit and wisdom, and next to the front line work of Sistavee and those who actively help her, I'm sure it just seems absurdly ridiculous, and shameful.  So please forgive me if this is so and if I am wastefully self-indulgent.  I am aware of this and it has been pointed out to me privately by other rasta.  I am aware that seeds that are planted in the heart must bear fruit or they are vain waste, this is one area where I personally think that rasta have a huge potential - especially on the streets and the frontline where it's often most needed, which many well-intentioned people simply don't have a way to make an impact.

I am sorry to say that I have not kept up with Sistavee's work on the forum.  Do you have any suggestions about what people can do to help?  A while back, Sistavee started a letter writing campaign and I was happy to be involved in that.  Please feel free to make suggestions. 

Praises to all the women doing so much humane work, may it receive divine blessing.  I observe this often, both here and in my local community.
Respect
Nepsis

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 21 queries.